A Faggot's Journey Of Self-Discovery Pt. I

I first met Mark on an extreme fetish website. It has “kink” and “pigs” in its URL. You can figure it out. I was posting some pretty extreme stuff on the site’s Pigboard, sort of a combination of things I've done, things I wanted to do, and things I needed done to me because I'm a faggot bottom. I had no idea my fantasies were actually tame, until Mark answered one of my posts. (He has given me permission to use his name but we go by “sir” and “faggot”, now.)

I had posted a piss play offer, giving my location and desire for hot urine. I had only dabbled in it, before, two guys pissed on me and I liked it. NKP seemed the place to find more guys into it. I was pretty excited when Mark replied to my post; the site seemed geared toward British perverts, and he was close to me, in the US. Anyway, he expressed an interest in pissing on me and making me drink his piss direct from his cock. Poppers friendly, etc!

I accepted his invite, especially because bottoms outnumber tops in my area by about 4 to 1, and I did not want to miss the chance of finding a top who would give me his bareback loads (assuming piss play leads to raw sex). Mark gave me his address and two days later I drove 35 minutes to my destiny.

His house is in the country, set back from the road and surrounded by a small woods. He uses me frequently, outdoors, now. Then, I only thought how private the setting was, and how anything could happen there. As instructed, I took off all of my clothes and left everything in my car, then I went to the side of his house and down a short flight of steps to a steel door. I knocked twice and waited. When the door opened, I was at a loss for words.

I guess I was expecting some wild dude in fetish gear but Mark was wearing jeans and a polo shirt, barefoot. Handsome devil, too, still is! 5’11”, 175, toned but not muscular. Blonde hair, green eyes, dimple in his chin, more movie star than master. I knew from his pictures online that he was as hung as he claimed to be, 7” soft, 9 ½” erect, and girth to match! I was eager to see that in person!

Mark stepped aside and I followed him into his dungeon. Dungeon is the only word for it, really. Picture a basement, maybe twenty by thirty feet, ceiling barely more than six feet high, low lighting. In one corner was a toilet, standing by itself. Next to it was a shower head with an enema attachment. There were hooks and loops hanging from the joists, a sling, and along one wall a set of shelves holding an amazing assortment of sex toys, dildos, clamps, whips, restraints…

Before I had stepped very far into my future play space, Mark stopped me with a hand on my chest.

“Before you go any further, we need to set some rules. First, I am in control, absolute control. Whatever I say, do, or want is strictly up to me. Is that clear?”

“Yes”, I replied.”

“Next, you must address me as sir or master; failure to do so will result in severe punishment. Understood?”

“Yes, master”, I replied with enthusiasm. This was going to be fun, I thought to myself, not realizing exactly what it meant to be a true faggot.

“Also, I do not believe in safe words. If you cannot handle what I am dealing out then you are not a true faggot, you are a merely a poseur. You will endure whatever I choose to mete out to you, yes?”

“OK”, I said, realizing too late my mistake. His foot lashed out without warning, slamming into my testicles. I doubled over in agony, my breath escaping explosively from my chest as the pain overtook me.

“Stand up”, Mark commanded me. Not wanting more of that, I obeyed, although the twist of pain in my abdomen kept me slightly hunched over. Most of you know exactly what I mean. I couldn't know, then, that I'd learn to enjoy cock and ball torture even worse than that kick.

“Now, are you clear that there will be no safe words? Or do I need to reinforce the lesson?”

“I'm clear on it, master.”

“Good. Now, there is one out for you but only one and it's final if you choose it. If you say 'I want to be let go’ three times in a row, I stop, you leave and you never contact me again. But I'm going to challenge you the first and second times in a row, to make sure. And you'd better be sure because if you start down that path and stop at two, your punishment will be severe.”

“I...I understand...master.”

He looked down at my soft, shaved penis, sneered and told me to slowly spin around. As I did he said “Well, you have a nice, round, soft-looking ass and an insignificant penis. Show me your pussy hole.” I faced away from him and bent over, spreading my ass cheeks with my hands.

“It's good you know how to shave and keep my fuck hole clean. Yes, I said 'my’ fuck hole. I own it now. Do you bleach it?”

“Yes, master.”

“Alright. Go to the shower corner and kneel down on both knees.” I complied quickly, not knowing yet what would trigger punishment. Once I was down, Mark undressed. His cock, soft but slightly chubbed, was beautiful and just as it was shown online. Almost before I realized what he was going to do, he stepped up to me, took his solid cock in his hand, aimed it at me and began pissing on my chest, belly and crotch. I started to move my hands to rub his hot urine into my skin but he said “Stop. Hands behind your back, faggot. And tilt your head back a little and open your mouth.”

I knew what that meant, as I acquiesced and closed my eyes for good measure; nothing burns quite so much as pee in the eyes! The musky scent of his piss filled my nostrils as he directed his yellow stream of salty water into my mouth. I began swallowing it, and he leaned forward and shoved his thick cock between my lips, saying “Drink it all, faggot! Drink from my cock and don't waste any!”

I eagerly worked his organ with my mouth and tongue, sucking and swallowing every drop of his hot, salty urine. I was both pleased and surprised that it was not bitter, too. Too often, I have not been able to drink my fill because of the bitterness of the guy's piss, but Mark's was great. Of course, I understood that if I didn't swallow all of the contents of his bladder, there would be punishment in my future. For now, that wasn't a problem.

After the last drop had been sucked out of him Mark pulled his now half-erect dick from my mouth, patted me on my head and commented “Not bad, faggot. You have earned thirty points towards your reward of my cock in your faggot pussy.”

-more?-

• Upvote 8