Would you ever use a condom for fucking?

Pig Bottom

Would you ever use a condom for fucking  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever use a condom for fucking

• Sure why not
    • no thanks

In the heat of sex I couldn't tell if someone removed the condom and started fucking me raw, but, I can tell the difference when someone starts fucking me whether or not they are wearing a condom. Then again, I am allergic go 90%of condoms. So after a few minutes with a condom its obvious. Lol

im a pretty submissive bottom, and a total asspig, i love ANYTHING up my hole, so a condom isnt a deal breaker for me at all, if a guys wearing a condom, i consider that good practice for the real deal, often if im at a bath and bent over taking any cock, guys with condoms do fuck me, i still beg for their load, and i dont think its ever stopped the bb tops from diving in raw, so i still leave with a cumloaded happy hole, and my personal rule is never to end a day without at least two fresh loads in my hole

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest slobbvers

No. Was chatting earlir on a4a with a guy. He said he uses condoms. I said I like bare. We didn't meet. Last time I fucked a guy with a condom couldn't cum. About seven, eight years ago I hooked up with a college student. He fucked me with a condom. After about 15 minutes he stopped, pulled out, took condom off and said he couldn't cum. I said ok, I'm going to jerk off. I asked him to put his dick in me so I could beat off. He did. He liked how it felt. I said you can fuck me raw. He did. He shot his load in me as I shot all over my chest.

I would never fuck a guy with a condom. i have topped a few tops and the bottome as ask for a condom i say no. i only fuck raw and usually say no.

• 4 months later...
I wouldn't kick the guy outta bed for wearing a condom

I never bottom. As a top I'm 99% raw. I am open about barebacking and insist on seeding the bottom's ass. If somebody suddenly wants to have safe sex or me to pull out, I WILL WALK AWAY.

However, there are a few exceptions to the rule:

First and foremost: If I am confident the guy will bareback on the second or third date, I will give him the opportunity to trust me by wearing a condom first. :grin:

Secondly: If I fuck a total skank just for the heck of it. In that case it's more of a mindgame: "I know you want my load, but you're just not worth it" ;)) Happens very rarely.

Thirdly: If it's the perfect guy and the circumstances are just right (you know, the Ryan Reynolds on a tropical beach scenario *LOL) and even a rubber won't spoil my diamond cutter errection, I go with the flow and don't deprive myself of a pleasurable experience.

So: Would I EVER use a condom... yeah. Is it very likely. Hell, no!

hell no i wouldn't use one. i have had btms ask me to i will slip it on for them to see and when they aren't looking slip it off then fuck them until i breed their ass full of my cum. most haven't had a problem with me doing that several had said they were surprised how much better raw felt