Would you ever use a condom for fucking?

Pig Bottom

Would you ever use a condom for fucking  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever use a condom for fucking

• Sure why not
    • no thanks

I'll go with it if I'm bottoming and he wants to use a rubber, but I'd prefer them not to. It just feels better to have their precum oozing in and around my hole. It's the best feel good lube ever. Plus I crave the end product of having all of his seed inside of me. As a top I hate using condoms, I'd rather jack off instead.

I'll go with it if I'm bottoming and he wants to use a rubber, but I'd prefer them not to. It just feels better to have their precum oozing in and around my hole. It's the best feel good lube ever. Plus I crave the end product of having all of his seed inside of me. As a top I hate using condoms, I'd rather jack off instead.

Well said. My thoughts entirely. A condom dries off so quickly and starts to make my hole sore as opposed to the increasing natural precum lube production, so it feels better for all sorts of reasons.

• 2 months later...