Would you ever use a condom for fucking?

Pig Bottom

Would you ever use a condom for fucking  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever use a condom for fucking

• Sure why not
    • no thanks

In the last 10-15 years or so, I think I can count on one hand the number of times a condom has been involved (the most recent time and the only one in the last five years was when I got fucked in a video).

It takes a seriously good reason for me to even consider allowing a rubber to touch me. With so many hot men out there who really love to bareback, why would I ever want to settle?

Guest diapbttmboi

I have never been fucked with a condom, even the couple of guys that said they wanted to "play safe" didn't use one. Maybe I'm just lucky I dunno. I'd let them but I'd prefer raw.

• Administrators

diapbttmboi - Looks like that was your first post... Welcome to Breeding Zone!

So if you've never been fucked with a condom would you turn down a top who wanted to use one in order to keep your perfect track record?

Guest diapbttmboi
diapbttmboi - Looks like that was your first post... Welcome to Breeding Zone!

So if you've never been fucked with a condom would you turn down a top who wanted to use one in order to keep your perfect track record?

Thanks :D ... and nah i doubt i'd turn him down, but id try and use my charm to seduce him to the dark side of sex :P

The fist time I'd touched a condom was while I was in college. The lad I was going to fuck handed it to me and got on his knees, ass up so I could mount him. I fucked him raw and while doing so I blew up the condom and left it on the floor. He looked at me cross when I saw him in class the following Monday.

The last time I touched one was when I was teaching my son about "the birds and the bees". He listened to me as well as I listened to my dad. ...just call me Poppy.

Top or bottom, I don't use condoms.

• 2 weeks later...