Sluts: How Do You Get Tops' Attention

Luvbbslut

Let's say you're being fucked bare by some random guy and are surrounded by other men, watching at both of you.

How do you usually react? Do you like to show off? Will you try to get the other men's attention so that they take their turn in your hole? Do you talk to them, begging them to fuck you?

• Upvote 3

Guest ff-whole

I would say, I try to 'milk' the dick inside of me so that the top is roaring with pleasure...

If I do my utmost best to have the top come and be in total ecstasy, the other tops automatically want to be part of that I hope....

Also I squirming as if  the top is having total control of my ass... maybe the other tops feel they might want to posses such body too.

I love to show off and the best way to get other tops attention is let them see you being a cumwhore and taking loads up your ass. Won't be long before a line forms even if you're not the other top's "ideal" fuck. BB tops are just looking for a warm hole to cum inside and nothing gets their attention better than showing them your hole is available for use.

• Upvote 5

I like to take care of as many men, and as many cocks as possible. If i'm getting fucked and there's a guy or a group of guys watching and obviously waiting for a turn on my hole, I'll be sure to suck them or stroke their cocks with my hands, keeping them hard, horny and eager for my hole.

• Upvote 2

Agree with an earlier comment.  Top guys usually like to stick their cock into a cummy hole.  I usually mark my back with a sharpie indicating how many loads I have taken.   If you want to sell it you've got to put it in the window.  Make sure the Top guys know you want their load and you will usually get it.  woof

Edited by fucknfeedme
  • Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while since I was in that situation but at that occasion I was getting fucked and three guys were watching, stroking their meat. I wanted one of them in particular to be next. Attractive with a big dick. So I kept looking at him, his dick, his face, locked eyes and kept staring while I was getting fucked (and moaning like a bitch...). And sure enough, as soon as the guy fucking me shot his load and started pulling out the guy lined up to be next.

Didn't always work. Had a similar situation where the guy I wanted to be next stepped up, shoved his dick in my mouth and unloaded down my throat within seconds. Wasn't what I had in mind but was hot anyway ;-)

• Upvote 1

As a versatile top that tends to top way more than I bottom, I have the opposite issue- I like to get bottoms' attention. Usually in a group setting, like Cumunion, I'll start fucking a bottom and I will fuck him really good deep and hard so he starts moaning loudly. That usually captures the attention from the other bottoms.

I have had instances where I do this and when I pull out from the bottom (not having cum yet), I'll notice another bottom will step right up to me and bend over. I'll fuck him for a few and then when I come out of him, another bottom will step up. It's so hot (and a little bit of an ego trip) to have bottoms lining up to take my cock. Usually at these parties, I get in 10+ bottoms and 2 or 3 of them will get my load.

If I'm getting fucked and other guys are watching I will make eye contact and probably open my mouth so they know i'm interested and give them a hole to use until the top fucking me has deposited. Or he can work it out with the other top who gets to fuck me.   I'm easy, so as long as im getting used and loaded. ;-)

• Upvote 1