Sluts: How Do You Get Tops' Attention

Luvbbslut

If I'm getting bred, I do like @ShootInsideMe - make eye contact  and lick my lips or something to let them know I want them.  If I walk up to a group of guys waiting while another bottom is getting bred, I push my ass out for them and make it clear that anyone who doesn't want to wait is welcum....  I don't want to steal another man's cock, but I feel if he's already getting some, then the tops watching are fair game.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but I always try.  MY hole is ALWAYS hungry!

• Upvote 1

I enjoy being in the moment: the sight of hard bodied tops with their large dicks ready to pound my raw hole, the smell of sweat and cum and ass musk wafting through the room, the sounds of skin slapping skin and moans of ecstacy echoing, the sweet taste of dicks leaking pre-cum onto my tougue, and the feeling of a dick down my throat while another goes balls deep in my guts spewing a fiery load deep in me....

if you truly believe you are a slut, you will give off a slut vibe.  Its almost like a scent that true Alpha Tops can smell.  The look in your eyes, the way you move, the way you dress, the way you act, all gives tops the signal the you are ready to be bred.  

• Upvote 1