Any Tops Have Trouble Finding Bottoms To Fuck And Breed?

hungry_hole

I often read about bottoms having trouble finding tops mostly because of competition or because many tops prefer younger bottoms. Younger bottoms have less competition too.

But, are there any tops who have trouble finding bottoms to fuck and breed? I recently bumped into a nice top guy at the sauna. I knew the guy who was on the sling and after he fucked him and bred his hole he left. Later that day the top guy texted me asking me for the bottom's phone number. I said, what? A top looking for bottoms?

Any tops who have trouble finding bottoms to fuck and breed?

• Upvote 1

I'm not a top and even I find it very easy these days to bareback when I do feel like topping, so I can't imagine a top has trouble finding a bottom unless he is: 1) very old or unattractive 2) has an unusually small or large cock 3) exhibits some unusual behavior that puts people off or 4) is so picky that he only wants the hottest guy every time.

I think this whole shortage of tops thing is somewhat of a myth. And I think it's disrespectful to the guys who fall somewhere along the spectrum of topping and bottoming. I get the impression sometimes that total bottoms would rather have sex with a total top, not even realizing that they are probably missing out on some hot sex with versatile guys. In a bar, no one has a T (top), B (bottom) or V (versatile) on their forehead.  

For the bottoms reading this, there are quite a few factors that influence how much sex a bottom gets - e.g. how attractive you are, if you take care of your body/work out, your age, where you live, whether you go out, how willing you are to be potentially rejected, how picky you are, how much you travel and whether you are willing to pay for sex. Of course it's easy to get jaded if you only sit online and look at the same profiles miraculously hoping 50 hot tops who happen to be attracted to you move to your neighbourhood.  :)

But one last point I'll throw out there is that if you are a good fuck, regardless of whether you are top or bottom, you should have some regulars. If no guys approach you for a repeat, that says a lot.

I'm not a top and even I find it very easy these days to bareback when I do feel like topping, so I can't imagine a top has trouble finding a bottom unless he is: 1) very old or unattractive 2) has an unusually small or large cock 3) exhibits some unusual behavior that puts people off or 4) is so picky that he only wants the hottest guy every time.

Same here, not a top but it's clear that it would be easy to find bottoms, any age, any type. This top is attractive, he has a nice cock, very friendly, and he's not picky at all.

He may not be looking for bottoms in general but may want to know that particular bottom better?

I think this top likes to know his bottoms better, but even then. Bottoms are easy to get. I will have to ask him about this.

I'm a total bottom in Philadelphia area, have a regular fuckbuddy that fills my ass up often.  The only problem is our schedules make it difficult to meet up more than every 5-15 days depending on our jobs.  Wish I had more regular tops.  There's an occasional married guy that stops by but I really want a few loads a week.

One other factor is hosting for the top or bottom. As a vers guy here in SoCal that is a big problem for me. There is also distance. Sometimes though when I do hit up a bottom I sometimes don't get a response when I am in the mood to top. Some people think that vers guys are just secret total bottoms. I personally like to give loads and take them. I have been told by guys that I am pretty attractive, but when I can find a fuck in SoCal of all places it lowers my confidence a little.