Turning potential fucks away

topstud127

On 11/29/2016 at 3:43 PM, topstud127 said:

Not really. Some cases where I should have, but went along with it anyway or found a reason to excuse myself early.

I've had too many of those cases as well.  I should've left but didn't.  Like the time I drove a half hour and walked into a house that had garbage strewn all over the floor...or walking into the meth head's apt and seeing that his pics must have been 2-3 years old. 

Guest JackWmspt

There are a few that I should have turned away, especially once I started to suck them. They missed washing... But when it comes to being the bottom for a dude, I let them all breed me.  I've had one or two who would not BB but I honor their wish and wrap it then let them in.....

Just left one as he was blowing me. Clearly older than stated, pics are no where near a reflection of his current looks, could smell that he just used the bathroom and cleaned out. I wanted to leave as soon as I saw him but went along with it for a few minutes and then politely said "I'm not feeling it, I'm sorry" and we got dressed from there.

There really are some skanks , went to a guys place for a pump and dump , went to the toilet before fuck and there was a knobly dildo in sink covered in shit - I couldn't let out fast enough !

Honestly I no domestic goddess , but some basic clendlyness please !

Guest JackWmspt

I've never turned anyone away, but have been turned away.  My big thing is cleanliness, soap isn't all that expensive, either take a shower or at least wash up first. Obese and old dudes don't excite me, (even though I'm an old dude).  if they are young and buff I don't even get hard. (It's difficult to find a son who wants a daddy.) But I figure well your here and hard so I'll either suck them off or let them breed me.

Guest JackWmspt
On 11/22/2017 at 5:07 AM, Davidc said:

There really are some skanks , went to a guys place for a pump and dump , went to the toilet before fuck and there was a knobly dildo in sink covered in shit - I couldn't let out fast enough !

Honestly I no domestic goddess , but some basic clendlyness please !

I agree there Dacidc, I went to a dudes house and damn what a mess, and he is a chef, but old food was everywhere. I was paranoid about roaches. I didn't stay long he sucked me a little, I didn't get much of an erection, and then left.  I do my absolute best to be clean for my tops so they enjoy their experience and at least hope that some of them will come back for 2nds or 3rds. and if they are hot LOL, weekly for months on end.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Upstateguy518

I deny guys all the time. In this day and age, There is no excuse not to have a clear and current photo. Same with lying about how big they are. Both are deal breakers.

13 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

No reason to be polite.  If you meet up and someone has lied, the deal is off.

There's exceptions to the rule no? As a small sized (overall) person, I sometimes think its in my best interest to just go with it. the last three times I was catfished, I let the guys fuck me. Each time they turned out to be ugly stinky sweaty hairy aggressive dominant power tops and I asked them over again. but thats just my recent experience.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

There's exceptions to the rule no? As a small sized (overall) person, I sometimes think its in my best interest to just go with it. the last three times I was catfished, I let the guys fuck me. Each time they turned out to be ugly stinky sweaty hairy aggressive dominant power tops and I asked them over again. but thats just my recent experience.

I guess there are always exceptions, but I agree with @hornybrownbottom , I’ve had guys that clearly lied, but they were hard and ready to mount and breed and I let them.  The only guy I asked to leave a hotel room was a guy who told me he needed to stay in my room “for awhile,” and then showed me his active police surveillance ankle bracelet. Nope, I’m out!

• Like 1