Do you own any Leather?

Pig Bottom

Do you own any Leather  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own any Leather

• Yes
    • No

I like the way it looks but I especially like signaling that I'm a bottom with my leather gear. I get a rush from guys knowing right away that I'm looking to get fucked.

Yeah, I've recently started flagging again via the hanky code to let the bar know what I'm interested in that particular night. Things kinda went crazy there with way too many colors, but most people know the basics: dark blue, red, black, yellow. I've seen guys with colored leather worked into their getup too. Seeing a guy with a red armband on his right arm will generally attract my attention :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've recently started flagging again via the hanky code to let the bar know what I'm interested in that particular night. Things kinda went crazy there with way too many colors, but most people know the basics: dark blue, red, black, yellow. I've seen guys with colored leather worked into their getup too. Seeing a guy with a red armband on his right arm will generally attract my attention :)

Yeah, my wristband has a blue stripe and my armband has blue piping, plus I'll wear a blue bandana. I like the knowing looks that I get when I'm in my gear. It's hot when I meet guys and the conversation starts on the topic of fucking.

• 1 month later...

I can't stand the smell of leather. Instead I go for the neoprene, rubber and spandex scenes :) There is a ton of leather-looking harnesses and such now made from non-leather materials but they look pretty much the same. I like harnesses and chaps on other guys but I'm too shy to wear that stuff outside the bedroom.

• 5 months later...

always like leather like the feel the smell the look and if i see a man flaggin yellow makes me nuts immediate turn on and I always fuck in boots and like who ever I am with to be in boots too

way get off on walkin in to a leather bar in chaps and skanky levis my junk stuffed in a yellow jock hanging outta a hole in my levis

Sadly, I only have a cock ring and a few ball stretchers(stretchers are to small) nothing else, but I like it on others. The right leather gear on the right man, Major Turn ON for me, specially if that hot man is a good kisser.

I just got 3 new ball stretchers, had them made for me by a guy in Philly. Nice work, they are awesome, the one is a bit loose the others well the one is great nice and tight around my sack have to work to get it on though a bit. Will post a couple pics in my album.

As a teenager I was in LOVE with Depeche Mode. Their whole look came from the fetish scene.

In my 20's as I explored the scene I bought harness, jock, leather shorts (which I still have) and boots - red and black Doc Martens and black Engineer boots which I still have and wear sometimes. There used to be a famous Vancouver store that made their own S&M leather goods - Mac's Leather. Just thinking about it I can remember the smell of it so well.

I met a few people in the scene, but they were both too hardcore sexually for my tastes and even worse a bit too "queeny" personality-wise. I am a blue collar, masculine guy - closetted on the job, not into the bar scene. I kind of decided the leather scene here was not for me... mainly cause despite the way they dressed they weren't very macho.

Now I have leather jackets, black and tan - both more in the high fashion motorcross style.

When I wear leather now it is not in an obvious gay "leather man" look. Though i have been told I dress just a bit slutty - like a high class whore. :)

Though I am not at all effeminite, I would list "Donna" and "Tom" from Parks and Rec as role models.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ebBsl5WhI

when i worked my first Black Party in 2008, i started out in jeans n tee, and by the end of the night i was outfitted in a full leather get-up as guys were literally just giving me stuff to wear. i rarely bother with it tho, very cumbersome in actual sex. way too hot n sweaty...i overheat. a harness on a bottom can be useful in doggy, i find everything else gets in the way.

seeing the cover of David in the backyard of my tenement was i was 9 years old was a huge turn on, n leather was a fetish into my early 20's. like many of my teenage fetishes, like doublefucking, i've come to find it more interesting to fantasize about than to live out.

i've come to value Maximum Fuck, which is best facilitated by Maximum Ergonomics...this combo ends up neutralizing the appeal of most kinks for me. they get in my way.

• 2 months later...

I own and wear leathers often for both street wear and to get fucked in. i look and feel so sexy and hot in my head to toe black leathers, skin hugging tight, no undergear only cock ring or chastity cage. Tops and MASTERS in full LEATHERS or LEATHER COP UNIFORMS do tend to make me submit my body to them as they are the MEN who need a good sperm sub slave to dominate.