1. 1. Do you own any Leather

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leatherman here so I own leather.

if a potential slave asks me the 'what leather do you own' question, I know it is not real.

Haha that is correct. I've never owned a top if they wear any leather. Even if I see them in leather in their pics. If they ask me if I have leather I tell them. It's their choice to own or wear their own leather if they wish. I will admit being fucked in leather and playing in it is fun but not necessary.

@bendmeover

I've got a leather jacket from a Dutch policeman. Fits me perfectly but I've never had a chance to wear it out

That's very lucky to get a leather jacket from a Dutch policemen. I would wear it with pride. Winter is coming so it's the perfect time to wear it. I have a leather jacket that a friend of mine gave to me as a christmas present one year. I wear it with pride and have my poppers, lube, and all my fun sex stuff, lighter (for tops) and other stuff always at hand in it too. Love jackets with pockets.

I'm actually thinking this year of finally buying a DAMNED harness. Never really had a desire to have one but sort of only leather piece I don't have..although a pair of chaps that fit me better might have to come first.

laced leather jeans (3 pieces, 2 for dirty pissy play, 1 for general purpose), 1 chaps, 3 leather motorcycle jackets (1 studded), gloves, harnas, boots (14-20-30 hole, black and cherry red), belts, leather levis jacket, mask, collar

every single piece of the list gets my cock hard and drippin

Yes but just a harness. I had some shorts but lost them but worst of all was I had a pair of chaps, cost me nearly £300 and they were stolen (no idea why I took them off though!) whilst cruising on Hampstead Heath. Made the journey home pretty interesting, had to borrow someone's t-shirt and use it as though it were a pair of shorts, that was a weird night!

@MascMountainMan our Eagle also tries, but it ends up being the staff and no-one else dressed up. I'd love to go to a proper leather fetish bar. I recently bought some leather braces, harness, jock, and wrist band wallet. I love them, and would love to get some chaps too.

• 1 month later...