from Top to Bottom Cumslut

Guest iJoey

Not my story just another one I thought I'd share from Reddit

BTW this is my first post here and it's pretty long. I'm not th best writer but I thought I would tell you about how I basically became a bottom Cumslut for an old friend. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

So a few years back I realised I was Bisexual, I had went to a few random hook-ups through Grindr, some of which I regret and glad I never got any STI or STD's from, but that's another story. I met a guy whom is one of my best friends now.

I was 21 at the time, 5'5 cub kinda chubby but hairy and he was 37 at the time 5’7 bear very stocky and hairy too. We sent a few pics back and forth and we bounded on us basically being the same person, we liked the same stuff and over all we had great fun just talking. Eventually we get into sex talk and I told him I was a top and he didn't mind, he was versatile and hadn't been pounded in months. After a few days of messaging and texting we went for a few drinks and eventually plan on me going to his for a bit of casual fun, we planned on being friends with benefits.

Fast forward a few weeks, I went to his house and we had pizza and a few beers. It was generally fun, we played retro games mostly, but the whole time I was there, my cock was throbbing. Eventually we decided to watch a movie. And about half way through, he left to get changed. Before I knew it, he was down in nothing but a neon green jock strap, and I could see the pre-cum soaked patch on his strap. All I wanted to do was taste it.

So I went upstairs pretending to use the bathroom, instead I stripped down to my boxers that I felt sexy in. Nice tight burgundy ones with a keyhole that I like to slip my cock and balls through, I gropped and rubbed myself through my boxers before I went back downstairs. As I went back downstairs and sat down I was nervous and shaking but was instantly hard at him staring at me, and before even I knew what was going on I rushed down onto my knees and started kissing, licking and sucking at his cock through his soaked strap. I'd always been the dominant kinda guy but now I wanted to be such a slut for him.

Sooner than later he took his strap off completely and I was greeted with the monstrous 7” thick cock, dripping with pre-cum. I took it in my mouth. I'd sucked cock before, but something about his made me want it, badly.

I tasted his sweet pre-cum dripping from his cock, it felt endless as I kept sucking him taking his cock out of my mouth only to replace them with his big bear balls as his wet cock lay across my face, I couldn't tell if I was covered in my own spit or his pre-cum, but I didn't care. I could feel my spit dripping off my chin, it was no secret that my BJ's were extremely sloppy. I kept going and I felt him grab my head. I knew what was going to happen, he stated thrusting deep into my mouth, I gaged so badly but didn't give up or puke, I just let him fuck my mouth until he pushed my head all the way down and I felt his cock throbbing away. He just came down my throat and I loved it. As he let go I lifted my head up, he was still cumming into my mouth and I tongued with his head till the last drop and I swallowed it. Giving his cock a last lick and kiss.

He laughed and kissed me as we both stood up that's when we realised I'd soaker my boxers with pre-cum too. After we made out for as bit he threw me down on the sofa and got on his knees, returning the favour as he slipped my smooth cock and balls through the keyhole of my boxers and started to suck my cock, I couldn't help but moan, it was estasy, my cock was so sensitive and I could feel his warm mouth and tongue as he moaned while taking my cock whole, he started to Deep throat me and then quickly switched to sucking both my balls while licking up my cock. Then out of nowhere he slid up and started rubbing his hard cock with mine while sucking my nipples, I'd never had my nipples sucked but I couldn't believe how much I liked it.

I couldn't do anything but moan and whimper. I must've looked silly but I was having the best sex ever. He stopped for a second as he rubbed our cocks together and asked if I wanted to fuck him. And I said not yet. (I was to busy enjoying the BJ to care if I was honestly) but what happened next surprised me, he slipped my boxers off and lifted my legs and started to rim me, and I'll be honest, I froze up, I had said that I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not but as he kept going I felt myself getting into it. He lifted me by the thighs as he pulled me closer and I could feel his tongue pushing into my tight virgin ass, moaning, I felt my cock get harder and I knew I wanted fucked, so I moaned it, trying to get his attention and then he looked up and laughed, and asked if I was sure.

I nodded and told him to stand up. He did, and then I sat forward taking his cock in my mouth again, making sure it was all nice and wet and covered in my drool, by the time I was done my chin and chest was covered in drool and I looked up at him and asked if he was ready, with a nod, I sat back on the sofa and he lined up his hard cock with my ass, I was so nervous as I felt his tip push against my hole, then I realised he was being gentle, slowly pushing it in. I didn't want this, I wanted to get fucked, I wanted to get used. I stopped him and told him to fuck me hard, not to be gentle or slow. To pound me like I was his property.

Before I could relax, he grabbed the back of my thighs and I felt his cock push deep into my ass. I expected pain, and there was a little but I wanted it, I liked the pain of having his hard cock deep in my ass. He went a little slow at first then he started to really pound me, I could feel his balls slap against my ass as his cock darted in and out of my ass. He stopped for a second to spit on my ass then he rammed my ass. All I could do was moan and tell him to fuck me harder. All I could think about was him cumming deep in me.

I wanted his cum in me. I wanted to feel his throbbing cock in my ass as be filled me. While pounding me, he started to rub my cock, and I could feel myself edging at this point, after about a minute I came blowing my load all over my chest and his. Then after I covered myself he lifted my thighs up and got into missionary with me, licking up all my cum from my chest, then started to suck my nipples again. I was spent at this point. I was drunk on cock.

As he sat up , he grabbed my ankles and went faster, I could feel my insides getting beaten by his cock as he pounded me making sure his cock was completely out of my ass before shoving it balls deep back in. He told me he was gonna cum and I said he can seed me, and before he could say anything he slammed my ass and I felt his cock throbbing inside me. He moaned, slowly thrusting away, then he pulled out and we took a breath and asked if I was ok. I nodded and told him that I might be a bottom now and we both laughed, and we discussed how well I could take cock, as he stood up to go wash his cock, I asked were he was going and told him to side down and I sucked his cock clean one last time. Before we cuddled,

He asked if I was going to clean the cum out my ass, which I didn't think people did? But I didn't want to his cum belonged in my ass and that's were it stayed. We fell asleep together and in the morning we went for round too and I went home in a bus with two loads in my ass.

For a few months after that we developed a slave/ Dom relationship and most weekends I spent being used, I was a naughty cub that liked to be forced and I got used weekly. I now have a daddy bear kink. Sadly we aren't FWB anymore he found a partner and so did I

But I do miss having his cock and cum in my ass.

• 2 weeks later...

The title "From Top to Bottom Cumslut" reminds me of the times when I was a young hot bottom with a gym body and a nice six pack, I would accept hook-ups with bottoms and enjoy the challenge of leaving with the bottom's load in my hole. I would first get them horned up touching my body and finger my hole pre-lubed. I never felt bad because they would have a lot of fun too shooting inside a hot bottom.