Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

870 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

Ages ago a local sauna used to have a watersports night. A room had a small inflatable pool in it and guys were encouraged to piss on anyone in it. 

I have the hottest memory of getting fucked by a guy, while another 2 pissed all over me. I was in piggy heaven being drenched in piss (and drinking it up) while getting bred.

It's a shame they don't do it anymore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Went to a party last week with so many nice guys of similar interest. There was free beer and sodas and stacks of  glasses to be filled as the party continued. Sometimes used and left on the table, sometimes filled in front of you and handed to you, for you to thank the pisser and enjoy in front of him. It was great.  As friends were made there was more drinking right from the tap. For me this kind of party is far more intimate than splashing in tubs in wet clothes. Happy to meet you and enjoy your bodily fluids publicly. Nothing dirty about this.

• Piggy 4

His profile said Master Pig and I have been feeling pretty piggy so I contacted him on email. I was surprised he answered me very fast. I told him I was interested and he sent me his address. When I arrived at his place he invited me in and was completely undressed .. I admired his stature , he was 6,2 and muscled up. He told me to follow him into the bathroom and kneel by the toilet I got nervous, he said ‘its ok just a quick pee. 

He peed in the toilet and reached over telling me to open my mouth and spit in it. What a turn on I thought. He moved his wet cock towards my mouth and said for me to lick it. I did, “now place it in your mouth, dont suck it” I waited as his cock was in my mouth, He held my head and i felt a little warm stream in my mouth. he stopped for a second as it leaked down my chin and on my chest. He said “look if you’re gonna drink from the tap you have to swallow fast and often, once i start pissing it will flow fast, Do you understand? I said yes Sir

He then spit in my moth again squeezing my nipple. He told me to open wide and placed his cock on my tongue and started to piss in my mouth as I held it in my mouth he stopped again. “Why arent you swallowing, I dont want to stop until my bladder is empty” Swallow - and I did. Then he stuck it in wrapping a shoirt around the back of my head to hold it in place. He let out a huge flow as i gulped quickly probably 10 times swallowing his piss until he was done, so I thought. It was a-lot of piss all over me and a-lot I swallowed that night.

• Upvote 1

Two days ago, i had my "buddy" piss into a glass, then i sucked his piss up with a hollow silicone sound attached to a lube syringe, then put the sound down my piss-slit and into my bladder and pushed all his lovely piss into me!  Of course, i had to drink the remainder in the glass as well!!!