Cum and go

seriusuk

I have been chatting to a guy on gaydar for a while, said safe only. We agreed to meet up when he had some time out of work. I knew it would be for a short time so I douched and lubed my ass ready. When he arrived he was already hard, his cock was average length but very thick. We both quickly stripped and kissed for a short while then he pushed me back in the bed where he proceeded to rim me. We didn't mention condoms, he spat on my ass to lube it then put my legs on his shoulders and shoved his cock in my ass. I thought I was going to split, his cock was stretching me so much. He didn't mess around and pounded my ass really hard for what seemed ages then had a massive orgasm and emptied his load in me. I cleaned his cock, we kissed and then he was gone. Wow!

• Upvote 2