TRUE addiction to eating cum

Sub-Cocksucker

I don't know about addicted but I crave loads daily, sadly don't get nearly enough of the delicious seed.  When I do get lucky and get a load immediately after swallowing I'm CRAVING more swallowing just makes it worse.  The plight of a cock sucker 🙂

• 1 year later...

I too have VERY strong cravings for cum and will go to great lengths to get it. I frequent a local ABS and I often stay for hours sucking anyone who will let me. I even search the other booths looking for used condoms in the trash or loads men have shot on the floor. It's the first thing I do when I arrive, and I go around occasionally while I'm there to check for fresh loads. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE finding a fresh creamy load on the floor and licking it up. Makes my cock so fucking hard being a pig like that. There is NOTHING like cum and I fucking love everything about it. The scent, the taste, the texture. Ambrosia!!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I love how cum taste different from one man to the next.  If I’m not getting bred up my hungry cumhole, then I’m throating that cock and swallowing his seed.  Love the idea that I’m absorbing his sperm, dna, essence of masculinity, protein…it’s my favorite form of prot in for feeding my muscles after a serious gym workout 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I too am absolutely addicted to cum.  While I've swallowed multiple loads before at gloryholes and bathhouses and in sex parties, I've never come close to being satisfied with enough cum.  My fantasy is to be in a sling with two lines of naked fags stroking it and either fucking my butthole or mouth, with each putting loads in both my holes, dozens of guys.

There is no such thing as swallowing too much sperm as far as I'm concerned.  I need to eat cum, and lots of it.

• Like 3

I too am addicted to eating cum. Sadly my current circumstance only allows me to drain another guy’s cock on rare occasions, so instead I eat my own cum every day multiple times per day. I love cum so much, it’s amazing that I have my own yummy source to keep me satisfied between hookups. 

4 regular feeders keep me very busy. 8-10 loads a week just from them. One of them, dude in his 50s, good for 4 or 5 mornings a week. 

Just love the taste. It's a food group as far as I'm concerned. But t no matter how much I swallow it's still not enough and always looking for more. 

• 3 weeks later...

I crave semen. Especially my Dad’s. He would jerk off at home and when I did laundry I’d see his socks or dark towels and I’d smell them and taste it. I once asked him if he’d eaten his own and he said that shit would be nasty. I asked why and he said it was because he smoked and his tasted bitter (or so his girlfriend at the time said). I read about bitter jizz with smokers but needed to find out for myself. I bet Dad $100 I could collect 8 ounces of spunk and save it in the freezer before he could collect that amount and he took me up on it. So of course I let him win. He laughed and said he was still alpha of the family. I didn’t know if freezing it would change the taste so I tasted my own and it didn’t seem to. Mine was pretty intense, a little bleach like but still salty and totally edible. I told Dad I threw all of it out after he won but I was letting his unthaw. If you’ve ever let jizz unthaw it turns color to a little yellow and loses the globby consistency. Too bad. Dad’s semen was pretty thick and globby and would’ve improved mouth feel. But the taste. It was like mugwort or crushed up tylenol. Bitter bitter yuck. So, that cured me of drinking Dad’s cum. Or so I thought. It’s an acquired taste and everyday I’d take a little more. I was able to take a big gulping mouthful at the last of it. I thought I was gonna puke. I got that watery mouth sort of thing before you gag but I choked it down. I kinda love that feeling now. I told Dad what I’d done and he said he’s never been able to get anyone to swallow his cum because of how awful it was. I told him I would and he let me prove it. I’m pretty good at it now. I swallow his load every Friday night after he gets back from the bar. 

Honestly i'm not just addicted to eating cum

I'm addicted to being covered in it and having my holes filled with as much of it as possible...its like a fucking aphrodisiac to me

Just the smell alone is able to get me horny as fuck even if i have just cum

Sure its cock snot but it's more than that. Yes it's related to sinus snot and throat snot from a good deepthroating. But it contains pheromones and hormones that have proven to be very addictive. Sure not much science has taken place on this but just look at reality--- young boys to old men crave cum---once they have tried it. Take the condom off the dick and ignore STI fears and the same thing happens--- we become orally and anally addicted to cum. But like all addictions some people are easily addicted others can take it or leave it. 

I'm a proud supplier of cum to newbies of all ages. I love to watch their lives change. First they are curious, then they want cum , soon it will become they NEED CUM !  

• Like 2

It is not it is PURELY HEALTHY AND OHHH THE TEXTURE = Devine the SMELL= Intoxicating  The Taste = OH GOD THERE IS NOTHING THAT TASTES BETTER.  I am a cum guzzling cock whore sissy shemale .. FEED ME COVER ME IN CUM FILL MY CUNT WITH CUM TOO.

2022-04-16_04-06-05.jpg

2022-05-04_04-34-42.jpg