TRUE addiction to eating cum

Sub-Cocksucker

7 hours ago, Danthebttmman57 said:

Sure its cock snot but it's more than that. Yes it's related to sinus snot and throat snot from a good deepthroating. But it contains pheromones and hormones that have proven to be very addictive. Sure not much science has taken place on this but just look at reality--- young boys to old men crave cum---once they have tried it. Take the condom off the dick and ignore STI fears and the same thing happens--- we become orally and anally addicted to cum. But like all addictions some people are easily addicted others can take it or leave it. 

I'm a proud supplier of cum to newbies of all ages. I love to watch their lives change. First they are curious, then they want cum , soon it will become they NEED CUM !  

Looking forward to have your cum up my ass and down my throat!

Let's refine this a bit:

It's not the actual Sperm guys get addicted to, it's the sexual behavior - the craven sexual acts - the Lust - acting on that Lust - over and over and over again - that's addicting, and the reward for the wanton behavior is a mouth/Hole-full of Sperm.  

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Let's refine this a bit:

It's not the actual Sperm guys get addicted to, it's the sexual behavior - the craven sexual acts - the Lust - acting on that Lust - over and over and over again - that's addicting, and the reward for the wanton behavior is a mouth/Hole-full of Sperm.  

You'd be surprised to know how many of us really are addicted to the sperm, whether or not a sexual act or lust is involved. I for one LOVE the flavor, smell, and texture of cum. So much so that I always prefer swallowing it rather than taking it in my ass. And yes, it always comes down to what the Top wants - if they want it in my ass, it goes in my ass, no discussion.

Although its great knowing I worked hard sucking someone's cock and got his cum as a reward, I'll swallow cum in pretty much any circumstance. I've sucked it from used condoms I was given, used condoms I found on the ground, licked random cum off toilet seats and bathroom stall walls, and more. Yes, there is usually a thrill that comes from doing it, but that doesn't take away from the base fact that I just fucking love the cum itself. I don't think I'm alone there.

• Piggy 1

20 hours ago, PissGuzzlerLA said:

You'd be surprised to know how many of us really are addicted to the sperm,

Perhaps I would.  However, I read nothing in your response that addresses the actual question.  I'm glad you love Sperm to the point that you do what you describe, but I see not one word addressing the matter, which was "is the substance addictive or the behavior addictive".  

Never the less, thanks for your thoughts.  It's always a pleasure to explore different points of view.

On 2/15/2023 at 11:31 AM, hntnhole said:

Perhaps I would.  However, I read nothing in your response that addresses the actual question.  I'm glad you love Sperm to the point that you do what you describe, but I see not one word addressing the matter, which was "is the substance addictive or the behavior addictive".  

Never the less, thanks for your thoughts.  It's always a pleasure to explore different points of view.

I'm not sure what magical wording you need to see to convince you, because the very first sentence I said specifically mentioned addiction to the sperm. 😉 Beyond that, is it your opinion that it has to be one or the other, and we can't be addicted to both in varying degrees? In one scene we may lean more towards sperm addition and in another more towards the behavior that gets us that sperm. I'm standing firm that I am addicted to sperm and will usually do whatever is necessary to get it. You can call that addiction to the behavior, but I don't see it that way. Opinions are like assholes and I often have big opinions. lol

Thanks PissGuzzlerLA, for that interesting response.  

I guess this is one of the aspects I enjoy most about BZ; guys have differing viewpoints, and we get to share them with our peers, read their responses, and there's everything to the better with that.  

• Like 2

I think some guys are using the wrong terminology.  We like the taste and smell of the “semen”, not the sperm.

Most likely, we wouldn’t be able to taste the sperm if they were separated from the semen.

Cum smells great, unless I have a headache.  Then, it is nausiating.

It is interesting, how at some point or another, a large number of men and boys taste their own, or someone else’s cum.  It is almost a magnetic substance.

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Thanks PissGuzzlerLA, for that interesting response.  

I guess this is one of the aspects I enjoy most about BZ; guys have differing viewpoints, and we get to share them with our peers, read their responses, and there's everything to the better with that.  

Truer words never spoken. 🙂  Vocal men like you are always appreciated - and a big turn on!

1 hour ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

I think some guys are using the wrong terminology.  We like the taste and smell of the “semen”, not the sperm.

Most likely, we wouldn’t be able to taste the sperm if they were separated from the semen.

Cum smells great, unless I have a headache.  Then, it is nausiating.

It is interesting, how at some point or another, a large number of men and boys taste their own, or someone else’s cum.  It is almost a magnetic substance.

I think most of us use the two interchangeably because they're pretty much a package deal for our intents and purposes. Just like we use a shit ton of other words like cum, jizz, spooge, baby batter, dick milk, etc. We don't care as long as it's going in us or on us.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I love eating my cum so damn much. I love the taste, smell, feel, warmth and texture. Plus the whole idea of doing something nasty that my significant other would be horrified by. Of course, sucking a cock is best and the few I've had rammed my mouth and blasted their hot load down my throat. I loved it and love cum. I eat my own daily.

[think before following links] https://thisvid.com/members/4401753/

On 2/14/2023 at 11:49 AM, hntnhole said:

Let's refine this a bit:

Well, I absolutely am addicted to sperm.  I can't get enough.  I had a little party last night and swallowed three loads and took one deep up my butthole.  It wasn't enough, not nearly.  But while I am also just addicted to naked men, cocks, balls, and licking assholes to be sure, it's cum, and also piss that I really need to swallow and have up my ass.

4 hours ago, DavidCumSlut said:

I am also just addicted to naked men, cocks, balls, and licking assholes to be sure, it's cum, and also piss that I really need to swallow and have up my ass

My point exactly. 

From the Oxford:  "the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, or activity".  Notice the final word in the quote. Unless there is something extraneous, not naturally produced in load, it's not addictive. 

The behavior, however laudable and delightful, can be.  

17 hours ago, hntnhole said:

My point exactly. 

From the Oxford:  "the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, or activity".  Notice the final word in the quote. Unless there is something extraneous, not naturally produced in load, it's not addictive. 

The behavior, however laudable and delightful, can be.  

I don't know, I've licked cum off of a gloryhole floor---just random puddles without yet having sucked a cock there.  Just because I needed the taste of sperm in my mouth and because I needed to swallow that, I couldn't just let it lie there uneaten.