First tim

Hi,

i cant stop thinking about what happened on Saturday. I decided to take the public bus to Dundalk to meet an old friend. I didn't want to drive so I could drink. 

I went Friday, went out for the night with my friends and had a great night. I stayed with my mate and his wife. While asleep I was thinking about him fucking me in front of his wife. 

Next day I went back to Dublin. When I got to the station the next bus wasn't for one hour .  I jumped on bus to drogheda where there were more options to Dublin. 

when I arrived I just missed the Dublin but and had to wait for one hour. I was pissed it's a very small quiet station with nothing to do. 

I decide to go to the toilet and have a wank as I was still horny thinking about my mate fucking me in front of his wife. 

I was in the toilet awhile gently playing with my cock, I didn't want to cum quickly because I had an hour to kill. 

I hear someone entering the  toilet area and walking around a bit. One or two others also came and left. I wasn't making noice.

i thought no was was there then all of a sudden there was a guy outside the cubicle door .  I stopped wanking and must have nearly shit myself. 

I was scared, I looked up and realised there was a man looking in the gap between the door and wall. I could just see his eye. 

He must have knew I was wanking. I didn't know how long he was outside listening or watching. I was in shock. What should I do?. 

He asked would I be long. I said I would be out in a minute it sounded like he left but just then he was back sounding anxious and he asked me was I doing any business.

i didn't know if he thought I was a rent boy or he was. Didn't know what this ment. I was scared I was thinking what the fuck did I get myself into. At the same time I was thinking maybe he could give me a bj. 

I told him wasn't doing business and was ready to leave. I opened th door and he was right outside. As soon as I opened the door he pushed in and closed the door. 

He told me to relax that he wasn't going to hurt me. He would only do things I wanted. He said he had heard me wanking and said he could help me if I wished. 

My cock let me down as I began to get arouse although I was scared. Quickly he was rubbing my cock through my jeans and held me closer. He started kissing me while opening my jeans. In what felt like 2 seconds my jeans and boxers were down at my ankles. He turned me around and went straight into licking and eating my ass. He was like a an animal. My ass felt really wet dripping from his saliva. 

He stuck a finger in my ass that went in easy , it must have been the risky situation but I was so fucking horny. 

With everything going on my head was spinning. The next thing i felt a sharp pain in my ass, this stranger who came into my cubicle what felt like 2 minutes ago was bare deep in my ass. I don't know why I didn't stop or insist on condoms.  I guess it happened so quickly. He came after about 30 seconds fucking me. I could feel my ass really wet. 

He pulled out and strangely pulled up my boxers.  He turned me around and pushed me on to the toilet facing him. He told me to suck and clean his cock. And pushed his cock into my mouth. There was still some cum on his cock and I could taste my ass. I thought I would vomit. 

He started  calling me a slut and tramp. And to press my ass cheeks together to keep his cum in my ass. He said he pulled up my boxers so I wouldn't loose any cum when it dripped out. 

He pulled back and put his cock away. He asked did I like it.  I mumbled yes. He requested my phone number and rang my phone in case I was lying. 

He said his e would see me again and left. It all happened in about 7 mins. 

I have so many mixed emotions. Thinking about it I think is was very horny but I didn't imagine this way to be my first bare back. 

Also I'm married to a woman, what is he rings me. 

It was a crazy day. 

• Upvote 6