Pre-lubing/Injecting lube

cumfillme

13 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

I pre-lube with a glob of Vaseline up in my hole. I’m good for several hours. My body heat melts it down and I’m ready to take a good sized cock any time, even several hours after I put it up my hole. I can just drop my jeans and take a cock and never need lube. After the first load it’s all just nature’s lube. 

+1 for that. I do the same and it does last a decent amount of time. Also crisco works. Sometimes use E45 cream but that doesn't last as long. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Porthos

The other day I met up with a gorgeous 22 yo black kid...Gorgeous face, 6-2 about 150 with a 9" dick...We kissed, sucked, rimmed and then he asked if he could fuck me but would only do it with a condom...Normally I'd refuse but he was awesome. He slipped the condom on and proceeded to fuck me for 10 minutes before cumming. It was a great fuck, but no cum.....After he left I retrieved the condom and emptied it into one of those lube syringe and injected his load in me. Went on line and found a guy to breed me. With my ass up and his tongue in my hole i Squeezed some of the load out which made the guy go wild . He slid in my lubed hole and added his