Sign in to follow this  
bboy

Help Me Fulfill A Fantasy

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was anyone in the Austin area who could help me out. I've always had a fantasy of being used by a group of guys as they see fit. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or knew of anybody looking for a slut to be at the center of a group. Thanks.

IMG_20150903_143105.jpg

tmp_avatar_1440539364251.jpg

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ThiccbotTom505
      Spun and horny af any ParTy top guys looking to pnp get naked and have some fun. Get at me n lets strip naked and get the party going. Im in to anything from mild-wild and open to trying new things. Im in the New Mexico area primarily the Gallup area but travel to the albuquerque area often.

• By Londonbear
      Today I got fucked by a guy who I think was a thalidomide baby, hes a handsome guy and really hung, but his arms are very short and seem like the arms of a child on a mans body. Any how he came over, we made out, I sucked his cock until it was a full thick 9" and he fucked me and came in my ass. We had a great chat afterwards, and I reminded him that he had actually fucked me once before in his apartment a year or so ago.At no point did I mention his disability. This has happened to me once before when a really hot young guy came around to fuck me, and told me on arrival that he had seriously progressive Parkinsons. He was adorable and after he relaxed and realised I wasnt going to make a big thing out if it, he fucked me really quite well and went on his way.
    • By BottmCumDump2019
      24Y.O bottom here would really like to be in a gangbang scene if youre interested/trying to film a gangbang scene please let me know.
    • By Gifttaker
      Looking for gift givers in Austin
    • By BosBBDom
      In my 20s nasty verbal perv looking to host this weekend, 8uc poppers 420 G cool. Can accommodate if you travel here.
      wickr; DudeTab00

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.