Sign in to follow this  
bboy

Help Me Fulfill A Fantasy

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was anyone in the Austin area who could help me out. I've always had a fantasy of being used by a group of guys as they see fit. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or knew of anybody looking for a slut to be at the center of a group. Thanks.

IMG_20150903_143105.jpg

tmp_avatar_1440539364251.jpg

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RawLeather
      Cumdump coming to Berlin for Easter.  Looking to get my hole wrecked and loaded up.  No need load/fist refused.  Will be in the basement of Mutschmann's from the 17th to 22nd of April.  Come use me and make me a BIGGER pig.
    • By aBBPigInSF
      I recently noticed some hot top muscle daddies with stretched out holes and wanted to know if other guys noticed this and if it was a turn on or turn off. 

Anthony DeAngelo is an example.  His hole looks like he's had some serious work, even though he's a top.  I know Lito Cruz is a top, but his hole looks like it's had some major work.  If it isn't from fucking, what is it from? Any other "tops" with stretched out holes?
    • By barebacksub
      Will be in Amsterdam for the day on Thursday March 14, which is best sauna for daytime pig fun?
    • By Gangbanghunter
      Hello. I want to be used on video by 1 or a hundred. You can be anonymous if you want. I on the other hand will be a cum craving cock toy. I live near DC and I’ll do whatever turns you on as long as I get cock!
    • By daddyboyleo
      Gang bang this Latin Bottom 9 am - 5 pm in Long Beach Ca. HMU here or on BBRT or Adam 4 Adam for invite and directions.

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.