Tops - how many different holes have you seeded

robup4it

• Administrators

I've kept a spreadsheet since early 2006. In those 6 years I've given 217 loads to 131 different guys. I need to step it up now and give more loads... My goal moving forward is to average 2 fucks a week.

• 3 months later...

No lifetime total count here but doing the math it's quite possible I've been in thousands of holes. Started breeding guys at 14 and have never stopped even when I was married. I've been at CCBC in Palm Springs since Monday afternoon and been in at least 18 holes in four days and the Labor Day Holiday wknd hasn't even started yet!!!!

• Like 1

No lifetime total count here but doing the math it's quite possible I've been in thousands of holes. Started breeding guys at 14 and have never stopped even when I was married. I've been at CCBC in Palm Springs since Monday afternoon and been in at least 18 holes in four days and the Labor Day Holiday wknd hasn't even started yet!!!!

Hot, man, that's my favorite. Fuck many different guys. Good luck getting to 50 holes, stud!

Reminds me when I stayed at Inn Leather at FTL and I fucked 10 guys in a single day.

Started as a kid with my father.... learned to fuck ass early... so 40 years of at least weekly (and that's a low estimate)... means more than 2000... and that doesn't include trips to Palm Springs/New York/London, etc... so gonna say 2500

Hey Bear, did you dad take sexual liberties with you? (Teach you how to suck his cock and get fucked by him.)

• 9 months later...