New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

hey I'm a 21yo dude from Florida. I was kinda sick of being a virgin a couple years a go so I found this thing called grindr and now I've met up with 15+ guys and only one of em used a condom. I used to live in a smaller town but now I'm in a way bigger city so it's free reign from here on out. I had only one threesome but I am really wanting some group play so If anyone knows of a place in the orlando area it'd be rad as fuck. my name is punkcub because i really like punk music and metal, and just see:

IMG_20190220_1029131.jpg.718bf19da17aa74001869ff59831d5dc.jpg

• Like 2

Hey. I’m mid 40’s based in Manchester Uk, get down to London with work quite a bit. I’m married (to a man) but we’ve not had sex in years and I started hooking up with guys in hotels years ago, always bare. When I started I only topped, but over the years I’ve become mostly bottom, not even getting hard until my arse is full of cum. Love sucking a cock after it’s bred me.

ive never been to a sauna, or had proper anon sex but want to get into anon breeding now either in hotels with my arse up door on latch, or in a sauna but just getting up the balls to start.

Ended up on here after searching for hotels that would work for anon loads, coincidentally my work brings me to Tavistock Sq a lot so the National or similar will be booked next time...

Anyway, hi. 

• Like 1

Hi, European poz guy here. I usually have great adventures when I travel: I try to be used by as many guys as possible. I am poz since 2005. At the very beginning I didn’t like barebacking, but now I am a frequent visitor of poz parties and I love them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Corinthian

Hi, only recently discovered this site - probably because after a long holiday from casual BB and enhanced play I am looking to re-enter.   Sometimes it's good to have a break from things, and sometimes good to go back refreshed.  At present am busy in the gym.   London based, happy to chat, busy job so not always available to meet at short notice.  That said, I think I prefer in the moment stuff, that includes chess and BB.  Who knows where the mood takes us.....

39 yo bottom from Edmonton, Alberta. Recenty discoverd this site. Been barebacking since I was 30 after a hot hookup with a black dude that bred me. Currently still neg and not looking to get infected, but I'm kinda getting turned on by the idea of taking toxic loads after reading through the posts on this site. Although I do think I will become poz one day anyway considering how much I love taking the dick raw. 

20160514_160846.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Hello, I am Tom from Malaysia Kuala Lumpur. Chinese boy and 26 year old this year, 180cm and 75kg. My dick size is 5.5inch. I into chemfun like puffing ice or slamming. Also I love to play raw fuck and get breed into my tight asshole as well. My sex roles is Vers. If you into make friend to me, welcome message me your WhatsApp number. Thanks 

Hey, just joined... 30 wm Northshore Massachusetts (25 mins north of Boston) bottom vers looking to find people to hook up  meet (especially looking to PnP/ParTy n Play - nsa, fwb, whatevers clever)  guys, transsexuals, couples, groups. crossdressers & more. 

into everything, sissy hypnosis trainers, watersports, gloryholes, abs, bathhouses, sex theater, groupsex, bukkake, crossdressing, anal, sex toys, poppers, edging, hentai, shota, Futanari, Ahegao & more...

only turn offs that come to mind - scat, violence, mature (55+) 

Would love to bareback, disease free/HIV neg tested (looking for same disease free + hiv neg)

cock & other pics available 

Wickr: Shotasissy89 

Edited by HornynHigh89
Added to intos

Hello everyone! I am just new to this site so I want to introduce myself first. I am Bootsguy, 35 years old from Iloilo, Philippines and I am excited to be a member of this community. I want to learn from this group, watch some exciting videos and see some arousing photos and read some kinky stories as well as share my own to the group. If you want to know me, don't hesitate to give me a message or add me in Skype. Thanks.

Ready to Sleep.jpg

MJ 4.jpg

Dunno if this counts but I'm a long time lurker with a few scattered posts in the past, but today I finally filled in my profile, started uploading my pics and actually decided to use the site properly. I'm a pig from Dublin, Ireland looking to keep pushing my limits with sex and share my slutty pics n vids online. 

Roleplay, raunch, bdsm, toys,99, leather, sneakers, socks, chastity, hypno, bondage, group, exposure- etc. Basically as long as it's off the beaten track from vanilla sex, I'm into it. Bonus if it ends in buckets of jizz dripping from my hole, mouth or dick ;)

Posting as much as I can to https://twitter.com/gingeririshboi , but I'll be putting my stuff on here too now. Hit me up boys 

IMG_5968 copy.jpg

• Like 1