New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest Formerpriest

Hello my names Nathan I’m 39 years old, a former priest but I don’t have to sneak around getting bred and sucking cock anymore haha. 

Hi,  I have finally joined the site after visiting here too many times.  I live in the Exeter area Devon,  Uk. After years of fighting it, I have come to the conclusion I am more gay than bi and cannot get enough raw cock. Clean and on Prep

I found the Breeding Zone seven years ago approximately, give or take, and it was a place full of like minded friends unlike I’d ever known.  I came in to this place as a panty and thigh high wearing Craig’s list slut.!-I neverndressednaboventhe waste. Ajdndown

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Making the conscious decision to never use those fucking condoms again.

PrEP isn't an option.

Looking for mates that feel the same way.

Love high risk sex. (Toxic) Poz fuck-buddies very welcum.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest VBchaser

I just joined. I’ve spent several years reading the posts but I finally found the courage to join. I’m 51 years old and I am actively searching for a guy to become a regular bareback partner. 

53 minutes ago, NewcastleCloset said:

I'm Chris. Married. Found myself here through a weird series of events and it seems I'll be losing my virginity on Saturday. Unplanned and not my choice but it has to be done so I suppose I'm here for advice and tips.

Am I the only one who this makes no sense to?!?

16 hours ago, headnurse20 said:

Am I the only one who this makes no sense to?!?

Yes.

He's planning to lose his virginity on Saturday and it's unplanned and not his choice. Urrr...

Sorry if I sound bitchy.

I joined this site Dec. 2018. I haven't been on very much over the last 1 1/2yr.  I am still finding my way around.  I started my 'adventure' when very young {twin bro-fraternal}. I have always been turned on by 'family fun' ~ stories/videos/pics & drawings.  I can also appreciate/turned on by others sharing their experiences from "first' s" to today !   Open to "chat"... all but UNSHOCKABLE here...…  Minnesota born & raised.