New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
1 hour ago, Doccer19677 said:

Baby as long as you are happy to take raw cock from a Dom bear, I’d be happy to play😈

Been about 10 years since I last had any cock up my arse, think I am a born-again virgin lol. Need someone who wants to really force it open and breed it deep, spit and lube optional - no pain no gain 😈

18 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

Baby as long as you are happy to take raw cock from a Dom bear, I’d be happy to play😈

Well I'm quite submissive... And I don't think anyone on breeding zone is here to play with sheathed cocks 😈 feel free to message me 🙂

Hi all im from a smal city in the northern part of the Netherlands, im 30 years old and work in shipping.

I find it intresting to read all your storys an thoughts but i wont think i can push myself to become poz 

Btw wish you all happy days 

Southwest UK guy here, into most things, love some [banned word] and [banned word] chat, eager to find some local regular fun or some disgusting chats or cyber. 

Not necessarily the greatest intro, but its short and to the point. Good to meet you all 😊

• Like 1

New to the site...a bud is on here and had mentioned it, I was curious so signed up to check it out. I hate labeling myself but if I'm being honest I fucking love barebacking, give and receive, always have, never have used condoms. I guess there's other guys out there like that or who switched to fucking bare.

• Like 1

I've been a fan of the site since it's creation (was a massive fan of the RawTop blog in the early days and saw this had been created as a result). It took me a while to register though (even though that was back in 2015) as always been in a relationship and didn't want to risk my fella knowing my darker side (he's sadly as vanilla as they come). 

I've always been a vicarious lurker but I'm getting on and realising that I'm not satisfied with just being vicarious anymore. I want to actively participate... Both on here and in the real world... The need for raw cock is getting too strong. 

I've been messaging the (much older than me) guy who I lost my virginity to as we fucked raw, testing the water... But I know deep down I need more than that... 

Edited by barecubb
Missed our date
  • Like 1

I’m new here, but long time lurker...for more years than I’d like to admit!  Bi, married, living in northern San Diego. 

The stories, discussions, and topics here have always intrigued me and gave me some good reading material. Not sure why I decided to register today, but I did. 

new here! had not even known that this site was a thing till this week...as it turns out i’m quite into this and i believe i’ve been subconsciously chasing ever since i turned 18...a big fantasy of mine is to be pozzed by a much older man cuz i know it’s wrong...