New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Not new here, been lurking for close to 10 years but I want to be more active.  I was just getting into bb when I registered here.  I used to use condoms but bareback feels so much better.

I used to be a total bottom, but recently I've been wanting to top as much as I want to bottom.  Pictures of holes turn me on as much as pictures of cocks.  As soon as the pandemic is over, I want to do a lot of bb fucking and talk about it on here.

• Like 1

I resisted creating a Twitter profile until recently because Twitter was such a Trump enabler, but created one recently. I go by bicycledude there, for some reason they tag it @bicycledude2. Lots of hot and twisted stuff there and I tweet it as much as I can as revenge for all the Trump stuff.

New to the site but been lurking around for a while. Been BB since I started having sex at 18. Vers bottom who likes bb, groups, poz, piss and general piggy. Past couple of years discovered poz fetish and now I think about it all the time. Here to chat and maybe eventually find act on my inhibitions. 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys. Just introducing myself. Always been one of those guys that fantasized about being used. Partner and I have an open relationship (we are very close physically but rarely have sex with each other) though I don’t take advantage of our arrangement but have thought about it a lot.  This pandemic ahs made me realize that when it’s over I need to change my behaviour. It’s like a lightbulb has clicked in my brain and I now truly understand that I’m a CumDump. I can think about cocks and loads all day. I understand my purpose now and I need to take down those worries and barriers that have prevented me from fulfilling my needs. I need to feel men experience their orgasm while their buried balls deep in my ass and then savour the sensation as their body goes from orgasm to the natural act of breeding with those involuntary throbs and twitches as he delivers his precious seed into me. I need to experience that. A lot. From many men and many cocks. I feel like I need support in making this happen cuz I’ve frequently talked myself out of it (or jerked off the fantasy) but I truly feel like a lightbulb has gone off and I’ve been thinking this now for months. 

Anyway love this chat and all the posts.

On 3/8/2021 at 12:17 PM, TMRCumDump38 said:

Hey guys. Just introducing myself. Always been one of those guys that fantasized about being used. Partner and I have an open relationship (we are very close physically but rarely have sex with each other) though I don’t take advantage of our arrangement but have thought about it a lot.  This pandemic ahs made me realize that when it’s over I need to change my behaviour. It’s like a lightbulb has clicked in my brain and I now truly understand that I’m a CumDump. I can think about cocks and loads all day. I understand my purpose now and I need to take down those worries and barriers that have prevented me from fulfilling my needs. I need to feel men experience their orgasm while their buried balls deep in my ass and then savour the sensation as their body goes from orgasm to the natural act of breeding with those involuntary throbs and twitches as he delivers his precious seed into me. I need to experience that. A lot. From many men and many cocks. I feel like I need support in making this happen cuz I’ve frequently talked myself out of it (or jerked off the fantasy) but I truly feel like a lightbulb has gone off and I’ve been thinking this now for months. 

Anyway love this chat and all the posts.

I feel the same😔lost close family members to this pandemic and I think I have survivors guilt. I’ve never been active sexually,sort of pushed that side of me away for long time. First time I’ve joined any site like this-personals or only fans/justforfans. Just was browsing,came across what goes on at Fickstutenmarkt/Horse Market and I was floored! Like you, I can’t stop thinking about fucking and getting fucked! My bucket list fantasy is as a mare be to taken by as many,mature stallions as will have me-or that I can take!  While I’ve never done bareback,I’ll take whats available to quench this ongoing desire! I love all men, but men covered in body hair gets my smooth cheeks twitching with anticipation! I had a fuck buddy prior to lockdown -he wasn’t handsome but is taller and bigger than me, with a mans paunch, strong,footballers legs and a gorgeous, cock of considerable girth-and knows what to do with it! He wasn’t into kissing 😔but he loved to fuck my tight hole! With my ass cheeks  in the air ,he would get on his haunches- and the grunting sounds he made as his slammed his engorged cock-balls deep into me like a madman, sent electricity through every part of my body! After he finished, he would give both my ass cheeks a satisfied slap-still trying to hold onto his cock but the gape left after such a pounding wouldn’t let me!😂Sorry to go on,but I can’t wait for this pandemic to end!

Guest Magrade

hey im luc and im pretty new here...im a bottom neg who want to have a poz top who is rough to show me the way and maybe poz me? im in canada but maybe we can work something out! dont be shy cause i am and want some guy who can put me in the right place 😛 pls contact me

Guest biqueerious

New here. Like fucking guys bareback. Pretty much stopped using condoms altogether a few years ago. Really getting into anon sex now. Love having a regular and don't even know name, or what face looks like. Just go in and use them, dump and go. Pandemic's dried up any opportunities so just waiting it out here