New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself, I am a handsome forty-year-old Italian male, perhaps the only one who lives in Italy in this forum (sorry that there are no Italian sections). I have stopped using condoms for about 10 years and would never go back.
I consider this forum very interesting and full of useful news.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. New member here. I found this page while looking for a place like this. What should i say, just a cum loving bottom here. The topics are awesome and the sex stories really make me cum a lot ^^ 

Looking forward to discover more nice topics and talk about our favorite dirty stuff 🙂

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Hi all...62 yr old top/verse here from sunny Queenslabd Australia. I love cock and cum and fucking guys!!  I also would like to take a nice hard cock up my virgin ass one day! Bareback all the way for me! Just about to go on PREP.

I live in a semi rural area so rely on Squirt for my hook ups  i have a white van with curtains so can fuck almost anywhere! I really like Breeding Zone ...I have learned so much from it and the stories and galleries are hot!! Cheers!!

On 4/4/2022 at 7:11 AM, H0rnyBoiPussy said:

Hi guys. New member here. I found this page while looking for a place like this. What should i say, just a cum loving bottom here. The topics are awesome and the sex stories really make me cum a lot ^^ 

Looking forward to discover more nice topics and talk about our favorite dirty stuff 🙂

Nice asshole, mind if I eat it?

I`ve been on this site for a long time. Within that last year I have realized that I really want to hook up with guys. .  I`m an older guy but I don`t look my age.  I`m in upstate NY. The northwestern Catskills area.  Please check out my profile.

Not exactly new, but I'm returning. I'm a raw top, 5'9 230 (packing on more muscle), I usually cum 3-6 times a days, the most loads I've ever shot in a hole is 12, the most j/o was 15 (what a fucking waste). Sometimes I won't cum for days just to build up for a bigger load. I love slutty bottoms (no such thing as too slutth for me). I'd fuck any guy with descent hygiene and a nice ass!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Dublin, Ireland but planning a summer in London

Neg + Prep and love to bareback

starting to explore kink more

chilled

vers top but trying to train myself to be a better bottom.

Keen to actually hook up with fit, cool lads for long intense sessions: flipping, groups, exploring each other, also enjoy the post-sex conversation too 😛