mans world?

xxww

have you ever wish it was a men only world? im talking nothing but men no females at all on earth. just asking just want to know how gay we are ;)

i have a few times but if you think about it that means we get pregnant. so for that matter lots of us on here would have lots of sons lol :o

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I definitely like to fantasize about a world where all men are forced to turn to each other for sexual gratification. Frankly, I believe that if straight guys could get over the whole gay stigma, they'd rapidly reach the decision to fuck other men because (a) in general, we're much fucking easier (B) NSA with guys really means NSA...you can fuck a man and never see him again if you want © we know how to make a cock feel good, after all we have one of our own, and (d) sex with guys is MUCH better...from real blowjobs to holes that feel much better to sex partners with a lot more experience and skill.

Reproduction could be fixed through technology...maybe a method of combining genes from two guys and implanting the new DNA in a clone or something.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

I dreamed in a dream of a city where all the

men were like brothers, 
O I saw them tenderly love each other—I 
often saw them, in numbers, walking 
hand in hand; 
I dreamed that was the city of robust 
friends—Nothing was greater there
than the quality of manly love—it led
the rest, 
It was seen every hour in the actions of the
men of that city, and in all their looks
and words. 

-Walt Whitman

I dreamed in a dream of a city where all the

men were like brothers, 
O I saw them tenderly love each other—I 
often saw them, in numbers, walking 
hand in hand; 
I dreamed that was the city of robust 
friends—Nothing was greater there
than the quality of manly love—it led
the rest, 
It was seen every hour in the actions of the
men of that city, and in all their looks
and words. 

-Walt Whitman

Very nice.  From the Live Oak, With Moss poetry sequence, right?

I like the idea of separate male and female societies, coming together only to breed and send male offspring to the male society. It would be interesting to see how the societies developed disconnected from each other, and of course, the amazing ways in which the male sex drive could be expressed without pesky heterosexuality to get in the way. LOL

• Upvote 1

Very nice.  From the Live Oak, With Moss poetry sequence, right?

I like the idea of separate male and female societies, coming together only to breed and send male offspring to the male society. It would be interesting to see how the societies developed disconnected from each other, and of course, the amazing ways in which the male sex drive could be expressed without pesky heterosexuality to get in the way. LOL

Yep. A draft of Live Oak, With Moss is the source. Are you familiar with The Wild Boys: A Book of the Dead by William S. Burroughs?  

Edited by Brain&Brawn
  • Upvote 1