The waif top

Detchiller

So every once in a while, I get onto a certain app that has plenty of black guys on it. I don't normally use it because I use an tablet and it tends to crash or freeze on my tablet- unless I turn it completely off and on again and it's the first and only app I use. So I get on this site and cruise a guy who seems approachable: black, thin, rather shorter than I'm used to (5'4"), but got lots going on, rough good looks, thin, hairy, tattoos all over torso and a really nice sized dick for his size. Plus, he's undetectable like me. We've been chatting for a few months, even exchanged numbers and texted, but timing and travel has always been off. I'm usually traveling and he got 2 jobs. 

So we started texting again these past few days after he saw me online recently. And again, he texts me today. He says he wants to fuck me. I'm trying to get over a cold, sore throat, a little congestion, little sniffle, not to mention I had just eaten. Any good bottom knows that even if you deep clean, the eating process can sometimes continue to push food down the intestines. Debate, debate, text, text, finally, I'm feeling the pressure, he really wants to fuck me and he's giving me the guilt trip. I cave in, clean my ass out deep a few times, get his address and head over. Only about 12 minutes away. I get there, get past security easily and head up to his apartment. Roommate is out and he's on a day off with free time to fuck.

I get to his apartment easily. He really did catch me off guard because the pics didn't really give me an idea of the proportion of his body. Maybe 5'4" tops and very thin. But totally even proportions all around, he was just a very small build person. With the exception of his dick. We get to his room and strip down. I've had much larger, but I'm not going to complain one bit. It was about 7 inches, uncut and soft. One of his texts did ask if I sucked dick. I'm not the greatest cocksucker and told him I was ok. Well, the dick was a little on the thin side so it slid into my mouth quite easily. I sucked it enough to get it hard then got on the bed and turned ass facing him. I wasn't sure how much of a quickie he wanted so I pre-lubed with a good dollop of petroleum jelly. He was having none of that. He took a towel, wiped it off and went to town eating my ass out. Little tongue, deep probing. Now with my ass lubed with spit instead of grease, he was ready to fuck. I could actually hear as he pulled back the spitshined foreskin and pushed against my hole and pushed in till he was balls deep. We fucked doggy style, then on top of me on my stomach (my favorite), then finally with my legs over his shoulders, he was building up his climax. I pulled his ass toward me so he was buried balls deep inside me as he finished giving me about 4 good spurts of cum. I cleaned his dick off with my tongue even though he was a little bit sensitive and we got dressed. I drove back home pretty quickly, stripped down and got my tablet on the edge of the toilet to video as I pushed his load out of my ass. Whoa. Was an awesome huge nut with a huge string that dropped out as I pushed a big glob out, then the rest came leaking out slowly into the toilet bowl. I texted him a picture of a string of his nut leaking out my hole and he went wild. Loved it. I texted a lot about how good the fuck was and he mentioned a lot of guys find his dick addictive. But he's looking forward to fucking me again soon. Damn! That adds up to 4 tops regularly fucking my hole. Weekday cleaning guy (another time), gym buddy, this guy and bf on weekends. Woof.

• Upvote 6

Lol, I didn't post the vid. I got it on my tablet. Didn't come out all that good because my hole was out of camera view when the bulk of the nut pushed out. I did get the tail end dripping out my hole. I took a pic and sent it to the guy. Bz only allows for small pics and I still don't know how to shrink pics to fit. Gonna try again.