Fetishes

Guest diapbttmboi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Discovered I've got a fetish for short-arsed ginger guys - a bit like me really. Be three inches less tall and I'll want to fuck your face and maybe move downwards from there.

On the other hand if you're a six foot plus bear, my ass is yours Sir!

If there's piss involved, I believe in share and share alike... My idea of heaven is an afternoon with a fuck DVD, a ginger shortarse, a bear and a few bottle of beer which we just keep recycling

• 1 month later...

I love "found" underwear- sex clubs, laundry mats, side of the road, hotel rooms. I will be at MAL ( Mid Atlantic Leather) 17-20 Jan 2014 (for those reading this in the future) in Washington DC, and will be taking loads all weekend in my hotel room---I would love to have a scene set up where guys come by and find my ass plugged with a pair of underwear the last guy shoved in- they snatch them out of my hole, and sink in and fuck a load deep up my ass, then, before leaving, they take THEIR underwear off and poke them into my ass to hold their load in . In the corner of the room a pile of cum stained underwear grows,1 fuck at a time. Most underwear in the pile is worn and a few are more holes than fabric, but there are some new pairs, some jocks- whatever the man left behind as my memento of their fuck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One fetish I've never had satisfied is WS. A former boyfriend and I peed on each other once but I've always wanted to try it "from the tap". In younger days, I had a few hook ups say that they were into it but they always flaked... never showed up or just "weren't up to it" if they did.

Leather boots(not so much a sexual thing, but a good looking pair never hurts), and certain kinds of piercings( I've been interested for awhile about getting nipple piercings and I think prince albert's are extremely hot) also I sometimes like to jack off on webcam because I enjoy having people watch.

JXC - a couple of bits of experience re piercing. A PA is the quickest to heal as your own piss acts as an antibacterial (though it can hurt like hell, it's a good pain). I had a wank the day after I had mine done, but don't really think it healed until two or three weeks later. Not so with tit piercings: probably one of the slowest to heal. Get some tight-fitting t-shirts to wear in bed or you'll be waking up every time you move (I think that's where my love of the black ribbed singlet came from!). With tit piercings pay especial attention to cleanliness since they're so slow to heal. Hibiscrub (they use it in hospitals) is the best soap I've found...