Hooking Up At A Rave

I was blessed with good genetics. My father was German and my mother was Polish. I came out with blond hair, deep blue eyes, round face with a strong jaw, my mothers cheekbones, my Dad's small nose and his tendency to a solid tight build with a minimum of effort, and apparently, the German tendency towards having a big dick, or maybe that's from my mother's side of the family, I don't know.

My only regret is I'm not real tall, clocking in at a smidge over 5'8", but it serves me pretty good. And at 140 pounds I have a tight body. Guys seem to dig me, which is great.

All throughout high school I kept trying to get with girls and kept getting shot down because I wasn't 'tall, dark, and handsome. It did a number on my self-esteem for a few years until I discovered guys in Grade 11. I was 18, perpetually horny, not getting any, and this guy hit on me at a rave. and I went for it. The sex, as I look back, probably wasn't all that great but for me it was life-changing. I ditched the bitches and made the switch, as some might say. I say I found myself that night.

Now I'm making up for lost time and hit a rave just about every weekend. I can always find a hot guy to go home with at the parties. The local rave moves around every weekend and you have to be connected to get the location. I made sure to give the right guys my ass to ensure being connected enough to get the location. The events of this particular weekend would change my life forever.

So, anyway I am at this weeks events, it's Saturday night and I'm just having a great time . I'm a little high (not that I do junk or anything, I might drop some E now and then, maybe smoke a joint and always tossed back a few drinks).

I spot this cute guy, about my age, kind of short like me. He's got his shirt off and -- damn -- he's got a tight body on him. Real nice. Short hair not a buzz cut and long sideburns. He's got a couple tattoos, one along the inside of his right forearm but I can't see what it is, a small tat over his left nipple and one between his shoulder blades.

Trust me, asking a dude about his tattoos is always a good opening line so I went over to him and asked him about his tats. He showed them to me. Pretty hot, I told him. He broke into this wide grin, his dark eyes lit up, and he asked me if I meant the tattoo or him. I said both.

He asked me if I wanted to dance and I said sure. We're getting pretty sexy up there, with him gyrating up against me and rubbing his crotch up against my butt and his hands are all over me. We pulled each other in close and kissed hard, and pretty soon his tongue is dueling with mine. He's got me pushed up against this wall with his tongue all the way down my throat and his hand over my jeans massaging my growing cock. He was wearing these white beach pants with a tie waist and I had the tie undone and my hand wrapped around his dick down inside them. Things were heating up between us and a few guys were watching us.

This weeks rave was being held in an old warehouse. They had used this warehouse before so I knew the layout. I grabbed his hand, led him back in behind the DJ and down a set of stairs. I had his shirt off and those beach pants sliding down over his ass in no time and I'm pressed up against him, necking.

I ditched my shirt and pulled down his beach pants. He kicked off his flip-flops and stepped out of the beach pants so he was totally naked. Fucking hot little stud muffin, too. Damn!

I got down on my knees and started sucking his cock as he leaned up against the wall. He starts talking real dirty which got me pretty worked up and I was already worked up.

He pulled me to my feet and helped me out of my jeans. Now he was on his knees sucking my cock down in front of me as I braced my hands up against the wall. He sure seemed to love sucking dick, almost as much as me.

So there we are, bare-assed naked, in the back stair area as I could feel his legs tremble from the strain of squatting but he didn't stop or get up, he just reached back and braced a hand against the wall behind him and kept right on sucking. He then stood up and leaning forward whispered in my ear that he was going to fuck me. I nodded agreeing that I wanted him to fuck me too.

I turned around and leaned forward, bracing my hands up against the way and stuck my ass out. This stud wasted no time in eating my hole. He had me moaning like a bitch in heat that hadn't been fucked in years. He stood up, slapped my ass and rubbed his cock along my ass crack. I was caught up in the heat of the moment it never dawned on me if he put a rubber on. He grabbed my hips and began to slowly slid his raw cock inside my ass.

Man oh man, feeling his dick pop through was great. I love getting fucked anyway, big time, but this was such a rush fucking right there in the warehouse where the rave was taking place, basically, down a short set of stairs from the DJ,, and knowing there was a club full of maybe a thousand people just about 10 feet away. I just felt a rush shoot all through me as soon as his cock slid into my ass and I shoved my ass back against him.

This hottie knew how to fuck a guy too. He'd fuck into me real slow, teasing me, then pulling out a bit, then ease back in until I was grunting and grinding my ass back, begging for a real fuck from him. I could tell he was loving it. Then he'd pull out completely then pop back in a few times. By then my ass ring was starving for some hard friction.

Finally, he grabs my hips and rams into me. Even over the loud music thumping just the stairs people must have heard me yell out Come on, fuck me harder.

The dude is fucking the shit out of me by now and I'm totally off in the zone. We must have fucked for a good half hour back there, easy.

I shot off up against the wall and he pounded harder and harder into me as he let me know he was seeding my ass (I never processed those words until later). He screamed out as he came, never slowing down he pace.

He leaned in and kissed the back of my neck as he told me what a hot ass I had and that he was going to cum again. I was totally caught up in the heat of the moment. I didn't really know he never put a condom on and at that moment I didn't care. All I cared about was that I wanted every inch of his dick in side me .

He tightened his grip on my hips as he plowed into my ass. It was at that moment that he leaned in again, kissed the back of my neck and whispered how hot it was to breed me with his poz load.

It registered, I had let a total stranger fuck me and breed my ass with poz cum. At first I was terrified at the implications, but as he continued to fuck me like no man had ever before I didn't care. It was done and over with, nothing I can do about it now. And for some strange reason as I thought that my cock got so hard it hurt. I hope he can take a pounding from me some day.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...