Tonmar01

Would You Do Yourself?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Do Yourself?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

• 1 year later...

FUCK YEAH, I WOULD! I've asked myself this a million times! I would LOVE to know if this dick is as good as all the men I've fucked have told me.

And from what I've seen, I can really eat some ass too! Would be hot to feel my tongue working my hole open.

Edited by HolePunchSD

I would definitely do myself, I'm a nipple and rimming kind of guy. It will be amazing it I can in both the receiving and giving end of a good licking section. Knowing every spot Urself are sensitive to, and struggle not to let go of your mouth while moaning and enjoying. Wanted to out best each other in the competition.

Guest faggot hole

i would do myself. i'm def. HOTTT!! i have an ass made to be fucked and a throat that can bypass the gag reflex, wrap itself around a Man's cock and milk a load out of that cock that its owner never knew he had. Ah, but there's a problem. i am 150% bottom. i've never ass-fucked or skull-fucked a guy. i wouldn't be able to do anything to me if i had me. Guess the world is safe for Tops after all.

Guest Matias47

Well, when I top I tend to go for the twink -- the more fem the better. So I wouldn't fuck me.

When I bottom, I go for masc, athletic guys, which I am, but I also go for those darker than me. But if there were no Latin, Black or other darker guys around, I'd bend over for me.

If were in a suck only mood, I'd definitely blow me.

Edited by Matias47

I have never been interested in incest, have never done it, nor have willed to do it. Nevertheless, I have

always wondered how it'd be like to have a twin brother and to fuck him and having him fuck me. I am in no way narcissistic, I'm not shallow nor self centered, nor think I'm the hottest one around, but something about that fantasy drives me CRAZY.

Guest faggot hole

Well, vrsbbltn, mine wasn't a twin but he was a brother, and we looked a lot like brothers. And it WAS hot for as long as it lasted (around 4 years).

I have a twin... identical in every way except he's a Strict Top and I am a versatile bottom... I ROCK in the sack... have been told I am an AMAZING piece of ass.

I would do myself... I would do myself all day long.... and make my brother watch...