where are good places in nyc for white men to get fucked raw by black men?

profwhtforhung

• Administrators

Hit up NycIvyFreak on Twitter... I have a feeling he'd know the answer to your question...

If you're good at hooking up at bars I'd try G (on 18th), and The Hanger (on Christopher)... If you like Dominicans, try No Parking up in Washington Heights.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys. There are several parties for the same listed both on Adam2Adam and BBRT. JOC-Jacks of Color, Interracial sex-EdandSteve, and the Raw Riders parties. All have a good mix of black, hispanic, asian and whatever's left. No attitude and I've always had a good time when I go to any one of them.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jacks of Color for sure. The best thing about the J.O.C Monday night 'Massage and Play' parties is that they are consistent. Almost always at least 60 horny guys show up on Mondays. During the summer months when the weather is nice and during holiday weekends, the crowd can grow to 90 to 100 guys coming though. The host is wonderful (he actually refers to you by first name), the workers make everyone feel welcome and the friendly guys make this party better than average.