Steamworks in Chicago

Rawdawg13

I'm 99.9% sure that I'm going to Chicago next month for a few days and I was just curious about a few things.  I know that there is thread about CumUnion Experiences but I'm asking about Steamworks in Chicago specifically.  Is the CumUnion Chicago always a party or is it like most anything else a hit or miss 50/50?  I've been to that location but its been a long time.  Someone told me that they do an extreme search on the way in looking for contraband.  I don't remember that from before but things do change.  I'm not trying to sneak in a case of beer or firearms or anything like that...just possibly and hypothetically a little something, and I do mean tiny, to keep the party going ...do they really check that hardcore?   I can't picture a bathhouse with none of that..anywhere.  Do I really have to use my 'prison pocket'?  Any experiences or advice that would enhance a CumUnion  Steamworks Chicago experience would be greatly appreciated.

• Upvote 1

I don't know about Chicago and Steamworks,  but there was no inspection of any kind at CumUnion at CCBC when I was in Palm Springs last year,  and there were a LOT of guys flying.  I want to follow this thread as I also may have the chance to visit Chicago too.

I can see them searching bags for stuff but not a full TSA pat down.  They really don't have time or get paid enough or even care enough for all of that.  I'm from New Orleans and you could have carried in a dead body and they didn't give a shit at the old bathhouses (RIP!- we don't even have one now!).  I mean its a fucking bathhouse for Christ sakes...you're supposed to do that, right?

Cumunion on the third floor is an awesome orgy. People fuck in the halls in rooms with door open, door closed, in the gloryholes , in the the three bunkbeds, on the fuck bench.. I am older so I was ignored as a bottom, but I do fuck the young ones who want more and more cum! I don't know about being searched. I have never been.

• Upvote 2

I've been to Steamworks quite a few times (and planning on going this weekend), but I've never experienced any security.  Perhaps this weekend will be different, as it's the pride parade weekend.  If so, I'll let you know.

Hey bctop!  Please do let me know...I don't know why I'm paranoid...I guess if I'm traveling that far to a specific place, I just want it to go as planned.  I need to make up my mind while flights are still cheap...keep in touch!

Well, its official, I bought my tickets to Chicago.  Is it crazy that i'm flying that far just to attend a party in a bath house?  It feels like something I have to do...its like my own Odyssey (Its also a lot like Homer's!!--Not!)  Heres to CumUnion, and to checking it off my bucket list, and even if its not wall to wall cum....it'll still be a great time.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kimhore said:

Is it crazy that i'm flying that far just to attend a party in a bath house?

You are lucky to be able to do it.  Have a great time.  Face down, ass up in a fuck bench ready to take whatever comes your way.

Is it crazy that i'm flying that far just to attend a party in a bath house?  Not at all,  I flew all the way to Palm Springs for the same thing.  We all need to "escape" from our daily grind,  the face we show the world in general....To set free the inner pig and share that with like minded brothers.   Then we return to our daily lives.   Think of it as a vacation for the pig in you.  Sounds pretty sane to me.  Have a blast!

And let us know all about it.

• Upvote 2

Not at all. Before I lived there for a while I flew to Gran Canaria a few times a year. Main activities: getting an all over tan and getting my hole stuffed as many times as possible by fellow tourists and Spanish locals. Indeed, let us know how it was for you.

Edited by NLbear
additional text
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kimhore said:

Well, its official, I bought my tickets to Chicago.  ...  Heres to CumUnion, and to checking it off my bucket list, and even if its not wall to wall cum....it'll still be a great time.

Awesome, let me know when exactly you're going (private message is fine if you want).  I may be able to head up also and meet you there...I haven't made it to a CumUnion yet either. 

And I get the crazy feeling...as a grad student, I always have an internal debate about whether I should go up to Chicago for some fun...it involves train tickets, a hotel overnight, food, bathhouse entry, CTA (public transit) fares, etc.... but I've always enjoyed the little trips I make up there.  There was one time when things didn't go very smoothly...some sickness while I was up there and such, but otherwise all good. 

(I'm writing this as I wait for my train up to Chicago actually...the Amtrak from NYC is currently 3.5 hours late to my station...I should be halfway up there by now! Grrr)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kimhore said:

Well, its official, I bought my tickets to Chicago.  Is it crazy that i'm flying that far just to attend a party in a bath house?  It feels like something I have to do...its like my own Odyssey (Its also a lot like Homer's!!--Not!)  Heres to CumUnion, and to checking it off my bucket list, and even if its not wall to wall cum....it'll still be a great time.

I'm 99% sure CumUnion will NOT be something "checked off your bucket list" but something new to get horned up for repeatedly and in different cities.  So much unbridled public barebacking - everyone there for cummy holes or cummy cocks

• Upvote 2