Slutty Bitch gets what she deserved.

Spindle

As a senior member of my local rugby club I was honoured to be appointed as social director for the coming season. My assistant was to be Gary who was a guy in his early 30s who I was good friends with. Gary and his wife Laura had a huge house that we had staged many charity nights from and their Bbq s were always a great night.

I`d asked Gary to stage a Bbq one weekend when there was  a big boxing night on the TV, which was met with a firm no from the players wives, and it was decided that they would be going out to various cocktail bars that night then come back to Gary and Lauras house afterwards.

On the night I was suprised when I got to their house to find Laura was still there. she told me she wasnt feeling very well but might go later. I could tell she was upset at something and Gary wasnt his usual self. It seemed they had  been arguing about something but I didnt push them for any info.

Anyway the lads turned up and I forgot about it as the drink started to flow.

At some point Gary came over to me and asked to have a private word. He told me he`d found out that Laura had been visiting a local swingers club and been getting fucked by various men every night she`d been there.  We talked for a few minutes, and I ll admit the thought of fucking Laura was very appealing, I`d have to find out more about this club.

Gary told me he was going to "make the bitch suffer" and I just hoped he didnt do anything stupid..

He told me to follow him upstairs and i was stunned when he showed me into one of the bedrooms. Laura was gagged and strapped onto the bed naked....legs wide open.

Gary said "I want you to fuck her mate". I had to take a step back from this. I was in a bedroom with a beautiful woman tied to a bed and i was being asked to fuck her by her husband.

AS I was digesting this one of the lads came out of the en-suite naked and got on the bed in between Lauras legs and stuck his cock up her. Gary left the room and I watched as Laura was fucked hard and fast.

When the lad had finished he Told me "your turn". This was so horny I stripped there and then and got on the bed. I fingered Laura for a while felling the spunk from the lad before me before inserting my hard cock up her. It was a dream, she is a gorgeous woman, seeing her as I was fucking her was a real turn on.

When I could feel my seed rising I asked her if it was ok to come in her. I was met with a firm "yes" by Gary who was behind me.

I couldnt hold back any longer and let it go right up her pussy. I could feel her cunt muscles gripping my cock as I pumped seed up her.

I let my cock slip out of Laura and saw my spunk run out of her cunt and on to her arse. Gary came over to inspect and started to push my spunk up her arse with his finger.

I left and went in the shower as another one of the team arrived to have his turn.

I went down to the kitchen to get a drink but I really wanted to watch Laura getting fucked.

I went back to the bedroom and Laura had been placed on all fours and was now being spit roasted. This was unreal. She was getting loads at both ends now.

Gary wasnt happy with this and ordered the guy who was fucking Laura to get underneath her and get his cock up her cunt there so someone could go up her arse.

I climbed on board. As I pushed my cock into her arse Laura gave a loud groan as her her beautiful arse was taken for the 1st time.

"Pound the fucking bitch" Gary demanded  and we did our best.. The guy who was up her cunt slipped out of her at the moment he shot his seed and it went all over my cock.

This got me really going and I grabbed Lauras hips and started to really pound her. My spunk shot right up Lauras arse and she seemed well impressed with my 2nd load.

When it was all over WE reckon Laura took over 30 loads, she even sucked off one lad in the shower when she was cleaning herself up.

Apparently she still goes to the swingers club although there has been no repeat of the night in their home. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/21/2017 at 5:02 AM, Limpopo said:

As a senior member of my local rugby club I was honoured to be appointed as social director for the coming season. My assistant was to be Gary who was a guy in his early 30s who I was good friends with. Gary and his wife Laura had a huge house that we had staged many charity nights from and their Bbq s were always a great night.

I`d asked Gary to stage a Bbq one weekend when there was  a big boxing night on the TV, which was met with a firm no from the players wives, and it was decided that they would be going out to various cocktail bars that night then come back to Gary and Lauras house afterwards.

On the night I was suprised when I got to their house to find Laura was still there. she told me she wasnt feeling very well but might go later. I could tell she was upset at something and Gary wasnt his usual self. It seemed they had  been arguing about something but I didnt push them for any info.

Anyway the lads turned up and I forgot about it as the drink started to flow.

At some point Gary came over to me and asked to have a private word. He told me he`d found out that Laura had been visiting a local swingers club and been getting fucked by various men every night she`d been there.  We talked for a few minutes, and I ll admit the thought of fucking Laura was very appealing, I`d have to find out more about this club.

Gary told me he was going to "make the bitch suffer" and I just hoped he didnt do anything stupid..

He told me to follow him upstairs and i was stunned when he showed me into one of the bedrooms. Laura was gagged and strapped onto the bed naked....legs wide open.

Gary said "I want you to fuck her mate". I had to take a step back from this. I was in a bedroom with a beautiful woman tied to a bed and i was being asked to fuck her by her husband.

AS I was digesting this one of the lads came out of the en-suite naked and got on the bed in between Lauras legs and stuck his cock up her. Gary left the room and I watched as Laura was fucked hard and fast.

When the lad had finished he Told me "your turn". This was so horny I stripped there and then and got on the bed. I fingered Laura for a while felling the spunk from the lad before me before inserting my hard cock up her. It was a dream, she is a gorgeous woman, seeing her as I was fucking her was a real turn on.

When I could feel my seed rising I asked her if it was ok to come in her. I was met with a firm "yes" by Gary who was behind me.

I couldnt hold back any longer and let it go right up her pussy. I could feel her cunt muscles gripping my cock as I pumped seed up her.

I let my cock slip out of Laura and saw my spunk run out of her cunt and on to her arse. Gary came over to inspect and started to push my spunk up her arse with his finger.

I left and went in the shower as another one of the team arrived to have his turn.

I went down to the kitchen to get a drink but I really wanted to watch Laura getting fucked.

I went back to the bedroom and Laura had been placed on all fours and was now being spit roasted. This was unreal. She was getting loads at both ends now.

Gary wasnt happy with this and ordered the guy who was fucking Laura to get underneath her and get his cock up her cunt there so someone could go up her arse.

I climbed on board. As I pushed my cock into her arse Laura gave a loud groan as her her beautiful arse was taken for the 1st time.

"Pound the fucking bitch" Gary demanded  and we did our best.. The guy who was up her cunt slipped out of her at the moment he shot his seed and it went all over my cock.

This got me really going and I grabbed Lauras hips and started to really pound her. My spunk shot right up Lauras arse and she seemed well impressed with my 2nd load.

When it was all over WE reckon Laura took over 30 loads, she even sucked off one lad in the shower when she was cleaning herself up.

Apparently she still goes to the swingers club although there has been no repeat of the night in their home. 

Man I luv a slut!

• 9 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal

I should have acted on the suspicions I had about my ex while we were still married. Models bring in quite a bit of money in South America when they do sex work. 

• 9 months later...

I wish I’d have been there to pump some toxic loads into her ass. Rectums are easier to breed than vaginas, statistically, and hopefully I could have knocked her up but good!

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 5:26 PM, takingdeepanal said:

I should have acted on the suspicions I had about my ex while we were still married. Models bring in quite a bit of money in South America when they do sex work. 

That’s interesting to know. 

On 5/7/2020 at 5:11 PM, sse4me said:

I wish I’d have been there to pump some toxic loads into her ass. Rectums are easier to breed than vaginas, statistically, and hopefully I could have knocked her up but good!

For me it was the other way around.  It was harder to breed my ass. 

• 4 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 5/8/2020 at 7:11 AM, sse4me said:

I should hook you up with my ex ...