On The Job Training

Gymguy8

3. Rod.

Things with Jay were progressing exactly as I wanted them to. I'm sure every boy thought that he was a special snowflake, but in reality, it was just like pressing a few buttons. It would be a few years before Jay realized how easily he had been played, but by then, it would be far too late for him to do anything. Plus, more than likely, he would wouldn't even care. If anything, he would come back and thank me for pulling him out of his shell.

Of course, there was no way I was going to give this opportunity up. In the pocket of my pants, now lying on the floor of the patio, there was a vial of GHB, along with a few small tablets. I was paying Aiden well over two grand for the pleasure of breaking him in and giving him his first load. In the unlikely event that the easy way didn't work, there were always other ways to get what I want.

"Like this?" he said. He practically wagged his ass at me. Aiden had texted me that he had done a bit of coke in the ride to my place, not to mention the G I had already fed him. His mind was tuned for pleasure. Of course, my pleasures were significantly darker than he was expecting. I was planning on giving him a gift that would last him a lifetime.

"Exactly," I said. I knelt down behind him. He had taken a shower before going out; his ass smelled like soap and boy-sweat, exactly how I liked it. I leaned in. "Just relax and enjoy it," I said, before pressing my lips against his tender young hole. There was a bit of fuzz on his crack, enough to remind me, if I needed any reminding, that he was a young man at the peak of his game. I ran my tongue around his tight pucker, savoring the taste of sweat.

"Oh god," he moaned. He had admitted that he didn't even know what rimming was, much less ever had it done to him. "Oh god," he repeated. I grabbed his hips, holding him in place, as I repeated my simple action. I felt him shaking. He had no idea of the pleasure his ass was able to give him, and this first contact was both exciting and scary. He had years of conditioning about what was right, not to mention years of repressing his instincts. I was going to destroy all of those tonight. By the end of the night, he was finally going to be far more than just an occasional cocksucker. "Oh fuck," he grunted again, as my tongue worked over his hole.

I took enough time away from the critical task of licking his asshole to ask him a quick question. "Good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Please. Don't stop." He further emphasized his needs by pressing his ass against my face. He almost suffocated me between the muscular perfection of his cheeks. I didn't mind at all. If I had to die, I wanted it to be like that. But, I pushed back on him just enough for to be able to breathe. "Oh fuck,' he moaned again, as my tongue pushed into his hole. "You're licking my..." he started, before he got lost again in the pleasure of getting his ass eaten.

"Relax," I said. I dove back into his hole, finding a new point of pleasure, and launching him into a higher orbit of pleasure. "Just enjoy it." My own dick was now sticking straight out, hard and ready. Any inhibitions the young man might have had were unable to withstand the attack of my talented tongue. My dick knew this, and was eager to begin its attack as well.

I knew that Aiden had not told Jay about my HIV status. If Jay asked me, I would give a careful non-answer, one that he was far too young and naive to know was a non-answer. It was a bit deceitful of me, but the virus had changed me in particular ways. The infection had re-wired my mind. It was a subtle re-wiring, nothing overt or obvious. But I understood how the Africans had developed the superstition that sex with a virgin would cure AIDS. At least I knew enough to know that it was hardly a cure. Far from it, it was just the virus's way of ensuring its own survival.

"Please," Jay begged me. "Don't stop that."

Of course, in the day, maybe two days from now, Jay would think back, and wonder what he had done. He would be scared. But now, he was asking me as clearly as possible to continue, so I did. I pushed my tongue into his hole, opening him up and lubricating him. He took one hand off the railing, and began to play with his cock. For now, I let him, but if he was going to cum, it was going to be on my schedule, not on his.

I returned to running my tongue around the edges of his hole. "Oh god," Jay moaned. "I want it in me." My dick jerked. It knew an invitation to fuck when it heard one, and I was not going to turn it down. Besides the rather handsome sum of money I was paying to Aiden for the pleasure of deflowering Jay, I had not cum in a few days: a combination of travel, schedule, and hoping to find the right hole.

Jay's hole was definitely the right one. It was tight like the virgin he was, with the perfect amount of fur around it, all nestled between two perfect halves of an ass. "You want more?" I asked. My balls were heavy; they had been filling up over each of those days with mixture of sperm, virus, and semen.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Jay said. It was as clear as an invitation as I could get. He had asked for more. He was going to get more. I licked a finger, and pressed it into him. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," Jay moaned. He was loud when his ass was played with. I wondered if this was just the newness of it all, or if it would continue once he was an experienced bottom. I didn't care; I liked that he was a boy who knew what he wanted, nor, with the help of a bit of alcohol, a bit of coke, and a bit of G, was he afraid to admit what he wanted.

Of course, he didn't know everything he was getting when he asked for my dick. My virus was a special gift he wouldn't know about it until it was far too late. Of course, if he asked, I would not lie. But Jay was not the first boy Aiden had found for me to infect with my poz seed. Some had the foresight to ask about my status; they were able to go into the experience with their eyes open, ready to enjoy the special bonding. Others were too blinded by their simple need for seed to even know what to ask. But the best were the ones that didn't care at first and then, when it was nearly too late, they would ask. I wondered which type Jay would be.

But, before I got too lost in thought, I turned my attention back to Jay, and his perfect, virginal asshole. Like a tribesman of old, giving thanks to the gods in anticipation of a successful hunt, I was worshipping Jay's ass. I was sticking my tongue deep into him, showing my profound appreciation for his offering to me. It was a good thing as well. Despite remembering the drugs, the poppers, the cockrings and all the other paraphernalia of a sex party, I had forgotten lube.

It wasn't a big deal. Spit, pre-cum, and semen were always the best lubes, and I had all three in spades. Already, there was a bead of pre-cum forming at the tip of my dick, the harbinger of a steady stream that would leak out of my shaft and into Jay's waiting body. That was just my pre-cum; the actual load of semen could occasionally be massive.

My pre-cum dripping from my dick made me feel like a real man. A powerful man, able to destroy a life with my dick. Ever since the first boy I pozzed up nearly four years ago, this had been something my therapist and I talked about nearly every session. I said it was the virus re-wiring my brain. He said it was my anger at being poz. Either way, there was a list of twenty boys permanently tattooed on my calf. They were my poz sons, the boys and men that I had helped infect. One was already dead, although he had died of a drug overdose, not from my virus. It would not be long before I would have a twenty-first name added to the honor roll.

I pushed my tongue deeper into Jay's beautiful hole. I had to be careful: I wanted him open enough that he wouldn't be scared away from future fuckings. But then, I didn't want him so loose that my seed couldn't find the tiny nicks and tears. These holes in his defenses were best installed by his ass being stretched out by a man's raw cock.

"Oh, god," Jay moaned. He let go of the railing with one hand, and let it drift down to his groin. He took his dick in his hand. Even just from my rimming, or maybe because of my rimming, Jay's dick was already hard.

"Not yet," I said, gently grabbing his wrist and pulling it away from his shaft. I wanted him aroused, but I needed him to cum on my schedule, not on his. Besides, in addition to deflowering and knocking the boy up, I had one more goal. This was a long-term goal and one that wouldn't pay out until long after the initial pleasures had dissipated. I wanted to teach Jay to make his hole the center of his sexual pleasure and satisfaction, rather than his penis. His future customers would thank me for it.

The vision of Jay's soft, boy cock dripping out semen as his hole got pounded by some sleazy, poz daddy's raw cock got my dick twitching. The bead of pre-cum had turned into a small rivulet of dick juice, and far too soon, I'd need to stick my manhood into Jay. I ran a finger along the edge of Jay's hole. It opened up for me and gently caressed the tips of my fingers. Where Jay's head was tonight didn't matter; his hole was going to make the next few decisions for him.

"Oh god," Jay moaned again. "Stick it in me."

It wasn't clear if he meant my finger or my cock. I didn't care. I would push a finger or two into him, to stretch him out some more, but then, I would put my dick inside of him. I was paying more than enough for the privilege, even if he was not entirely aware of the implicit arrangements that had been made with Aiden. "Don't worry," I said. "Patience boy. You'll get what you want soon enough." I pushed the tip of my index finger into his hole.

"Oh fuck," Jay grunted. His dick was bouncing with his every breath. It was still erect and firm, which made its gyrations even more pronounced. If I was doing this right, Jay was quickly reaching the point of no return. He would be simply incapable of refusing my cock, and it would be nearly as difficult for him to demand I wear a rubber. "I've never had that done to me."

"I can tell," I said. "It's cool. This is just us having fun." I pressed my finger a bit deeper inside of him, just barely touching his prostate. I slowly pushed it in and out of him, stimulating him and further introducing him to the possibilities of anal pleasure. "We can go as fast as you like. And as far as you want."

"Oh god. Don't stop yet," Jay moaned. I didn't know Jay very well. I had known him less than two hours and it was hard for me to judge: was his response his own, or was he being pushed past his comfort zone by the GHB Aiden and I had dosed him with. But it really didn't matter how I got Jay to this place. It could have been through careful words and expert tongue work or it could have been through administering contraband drugs. All that mattered was Jay moaning like a bitch in heat, begging for my cock.

"I'm not." I pressed my finger in further, feeling how hot his body was, and how easy it was to push my way into his hole. "This is fucking hot, feeling you like this." I pulled my finger out of his hole, rubbed it against the tip of my dick, and coated it with my pre-cum.

"Wow," Jay said. I realized that with his torso bent over, leaning against the railing, he could just look down and watch my dick's every twitch. He had been staring as I had coated my finger with my pre-cum, and literally caught me red-handed trying to get my DNA into his hole. "That's fucking hot." He paused, just long enough for the uncertainty build. "Your cock. Dripping like that."

"Yeah?" I asked. My hand dropped back down to my dick, and I started to stroke the full length. "You like the way it looks?"

"Yeah," he said. There was no hesitation now. He was confident about what he was feeling and what he wanted. "I do."

"You've told me you've sucked cock before. You want to try it again?" We were moving from the abstract to the concrete, and from having something done to him to doing something to me. There were milestones on Jay's journey and this was going to be the next big one. Jay hesitated for a moment. "Just try it. See how you like it."

"Yeah," Jay finally said. "Yeah. I'd like that. Just.." He paused for a second, searching for the words. "Just. let's keep this between ourselves."

"No one else here," I replied.

"Good. I just don't want to bring Aiden into this."

"Don't worry about Aiden. He won't mind at all. Trust me." The only way Aiden was going to mind about Jay sucking my cock was if the boy did a bad job of it. My thick, hard manhood needed a talented and dedicated cocksucker, not a bumbling novice whose heart wasn't in it. Jay may have been a novice, but I suspected he would be quick to learn exactly how I wanted to be serviced.

"You sure?" I hoped that the GHB wasn't wearing off. I would hate for our fun to end prematurely. "I just," he began. The drugs were still in his system and the brief moment of lucidity quickly passed. "I just...I just really want it."

"Of course," I said. I stood up, my legs brushing against his, my dick rubbing right up against his crack. "We're just playing around," I said. "Nothing serious."

"Good." Jay turned around to face me. I had forgotten how much taller than me he was, and I had to look up to meet his eyes. "Fuck, it's a nice dick," he said, running a hand along the full length of my cock.

"Take your time," I said. "We're in no hurry." Everything I said and did was geared towards making each choice Jay made easy and obvious. It would be that much sweeter when my raw shaft sunk into his hungry, wet hole. I reached up, put a hand on his shoulder, and gently pressed him down. I had a responsibility to train him well, and that training began with him learning that if he wanted to suck my dick, he would be on his knees. "Kneel down," I said. "Get a closer look at it."

I didn't need to tell him what to do. As soon as I put just the slightest bit of pressure, Jay dropped to his knees. He looked up at me; I hadn't remembered that he still had his glasses on. They gave him a charming innocence. It was going to be delightful to watch my dick disappear into his sweet mouth.

He reached out to grab my cock, then stopped himself. "May I?" he asked, with the earnestness of an amateur actor in a sexual assault awareness film.

"Of course," I said. "It's here for us to play with. To have fun with."

"Good," he said, as fondled my dick. His hands were warm and soft, like a boy's hands should be. "I want to play. There's a lot I need to learn."

"There is," I said. "But mostly, just do what comes naturally." Jay's explorations of my dick had continued as we talked, and he had reached my cockhead. It was now slick with the accumulated pre-cum, and his fingertips glided over the sensitive skin. "Oh yeah," I grunted, as he found a rhythm and started to jerk me off.

"You like that?" he asked. He didn't stop.

"Oh yeah," I said. I reached down and ran a hand through his hair. The sides of his head were shaven, and he had longish hair at the top and back. It was blond and thick, full with a bit of gel in it. It was exactly what I had imagined his hair would feel like. "You want to taste it?" I asked.

He looked up at me. His blue eyes were even more dilated than the dark patio required. It was the drugs still in his system. "You sure?" he asked. He left his mouth slightly open, and ran his tongue over his lips. It wasn't clear if he knew just how much he was teasing me or not.

"Yeah," I said. "I think you'd enjoy feeling a dick in your mouth again. And I'd love to feel your mouth on my tool." He leaned in further, his breath warm against the skin stretched over my dick. "Come on," I said. I had grabbed the back of his head and was applying just enough pressure for him to know what was expected of him. "Take care of me."

"Oh fuck," Jay grunted. He opened his mouth further, enough for the tip of my cockhead to slide in. His tongue ran over the slit at the top and lapped up a fresh drop of pre-cum. "Mmmmmmm," he moaned, as he wrapped his lips around the stiff shaft. I was now officially inside of Jay; I was only the second man to get my dick this far with him.

"Oh fuuuck," I murmured. A blow job always felt good. To be one of the first guys a man had ever blown felt even better. Knowing that I was also infecting him with my virus felt best of all. I wanted to hold his head in place and fuck Jay's throat. But I remembered that I had to play the long game; all that needed to happen tonight was to inseminate the young man.

"You like that?" Jay managed to say, even with a few inches of my dick in his mouth.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Don't talk. Just focus on what's important."

"Your dick is important."

"It is," I said. I put a little more pressure on the back of his head. "Focus," I said. "If you make it feel good, it will make you feel good." Jay took the hint, and returned his attention to sucking my dick. He wasn't bad at it; for only the slightest bit of practice, he had a natural talent. He knew enough to avoid his teeth, and seemed to find a pace that was both natural and arousing. "That's what I want to feel," I continued.

He looked up at me. I thought he was going to say something, but he only forced himself to take more of my dick. As I said, he had a natural talent for sucking dick. I hoped his ass was going to be just as welcoming. "Fuck," I grunted. "That feels good."

"Oood," he said. It was hard for him to talk, with my dick pressing against the back of his throat. Yet he was still smiling, seemingly oblivious to the discomfort of my dick practically in his throat. "Oood," he moaned again as one more inch of my cock disappeared into his mouth.

"All the way?" I asked. I rubbed my hand along the back of his head, gently pushing a bit more of my cock into his mouth. My dickhead was pressing against the back of his mouth, waiting for the thrust that would push my shaft into his throat.

Jay's eyes widened, and I thought he was smiling a bit more. "Esss Er!" he said.

It took me a moment to realize he had just called me Sir. But there was nothing else that gagged garble of sounds could have been. "Fuck yes, boy. Take all of my dick." Both hands were now pulling on his skull, slowly but deliberately pushing my dick into his throat.

"Uuck, Er!" There was panic on Jay's face as my dick entered his throat, cutting off his airway.

"Relax," I said. "Swallow, and hold your breath for a second." His throat was contracting around my cock, and he was seconds away from gagging. I felt him swallow, the gentle massage of the length of my cock. Then a stillness, as he stopped trying to breathe air, and instead inhaled my cock. "That's it. Show me how much you like my dick."

Jay made no attempt to reply. Instead he looked up at me, still wearing his nerd-core glasses, and jammed the last inch of my dick down his throat. I stared at his lips wrapped around the base of my dick and his nose deep in my pubes. It was a really good start to the night; Jay was on his knees, willingly choking on my cock. It would be a natural progression to my cock inside his hole.

When my raw cock entered his hole, Jay was going to lose two things that were very valuable and precious. First, I was going to take his virginity from him. He would never be able to get that back. Second, and far more valuable, I would take his health and innocence. My balls were churning, full of my infected semen. I would inject it deep in him, where his defenses were the weakest. It would take a few weeks, but the virus would infiltrate his body, defeat his immune system, and make him forever diseased.

"Oh fuck that feels good," I said. His eyes were closed now, concentrating on not gagging. He was no longer smiling and instead, all of his attention was focused on pleasuring my cock. The expression on his face was somewhere between agony and discomfort as he struggled to keep all of my shaft in his throat. "Don't stop. Let me fuck your throat."

Jay's eyes widened. The reality of sex between men was sinking in. It wasn't the soft coupling of a man and a woman. It was a rough, aggressive display of power and dominance, and in this round, I came out on top. It was going to be hard for Jay to change these roles. Even with just one session, the pattern was set and he was here for my pleasure.

"Fucking don't want to cum yet," I grunted, pulling Jay's head off my dick a bit. "Want to enjoy your throat a long time." Jay was gasping, both for breath and for more of my cock. It was a pathetic display of hunger and need from the young man, and it only made my dick drip more.

"I want your load," Jay said.

"I know you do," I said. I was paying Aiden a lot of money to give Jay my load. There was no way I was going to give up the opportunity to breed him. "And I want you to have my load. A lot." I grabbed the back of his head, and pulled him back down on my cock. "But all in good time." Jay smiled again, not knowing just what I had in mind.

This time, I was relentless. I needed my dick buried in his throat, and I was going to do it on my schedule. I pushed him down on my dick, not even pausing as my dickhead forced itself into his throat. "Oh, hell yeah," I grunted, as his lips hit the base of my dick. "Oh fuck, you are a natural cocksucker."

Jay's eyes bulged, and his smile was quickly replaced by a panicked expression. "Ugggh," he started to say, but I pushed another millimeter of dick into him. It seemed like nothing, but it was enough to shut him up. It was also just enough to gag him.

"Work through it," I said, quietly but firmly. I didn't let go of his head. Jay was going to have to learn how to deep throat and nothing was going to be accomplished by coddling him. "Learn how to breathe cock." 

• Like 22
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

4. Jay

"Learn how to breathe cock," Rod said. His hands were still at the back of head. He was holding me in place, making sure that every agonizing inch of his cock stayed in my throat. I struggled, trying to get used to the foreign object in my throat.

Even worse, I realized I was embarrassed. It wasn't because I was on my knees, sucking another man's dick. That actually made me proud, to think that a real man like Rod wanted to feel me pleasuring his dick. No, it was because I wasn't doing a good job of sucking his dick. His cock wasn't massive nor was he pounding my throat. I should be able to handle this, but my body was rebelling, demanding such luxuries as an unobstructed airway and the oxygen it could bring.

"Close your eyes," Rod said. His voice was deep and masculine, but not angry or harsh. "Relax," he continued. "Focus on dick. Feel how long it is. Feel how hard it is. You did this to me. You deserve to feel what you did. Feel my cock in your throat."

As hard as it was to keep his cock in my throat, I didn't want to pull off. If I pulled off, even just the slightest bit, it would be a failure. I wanted to impress Rod with my talents, and I wasn't doing a good job of it right now. "Don't over think it," Rod continued. "Just focus on my dick." 

I tried as best as I could, but I couldn't keep from gagging. It was an awful feeling; the discomfort of Rod's cock lodged in my throat, plus the horrible feeling in my stomach that I had failed his man. I pulled back against Rod's grip on the back of my head. This was no longer about wants. I wanted to suck his cock. But I needed a respite from his throat fucking. I needed to breathe.

Luckily, Rod understood my needs. He let me pull off his cock, and let me recover. The first thing I did was get a big lungful of oxygen. In the moment, even breathing hurt, as the air I was inhaling irritated my tender throat. I wasn't used to having a dick down there, least of all, a dick as hard as Rod's penis, and my throat was raw. The second thing I did was tell Rod I was sorry for not being able to fellate him properly. "I'm sorry," I said.

"Sorry?" he asked. "Sorry for what boy?"

"For not staying on your cock."

"It's ok," he said. He stroked the side of my head, a gesture simultaneously comforting and controlling. I was in an uncomfortable place with him, somewhere between a human with free will and a possession, with no possibility of growth or change. "It's only what, your second cock?" I nodded in agreement. The time spent on Jack's cock in middle school seemed so long ago now. "It's perfectly natural. All you need is practice."

"Yeah," I said, still embarrassed at my performance. I wondered about the other boys he had mentioned. Had they been better at pleasing him than I was. "Practice, I guess."

"Just work on the head," Rod said. "Don't push yourself this time." He was looking down at me and his expression was one I had never seen before. It was a combination of a teacher, instructing a wayward student on the finer points; a father, caring for unruly child; and a lover, waiting for his partner to pleasure him. I had never realized how badly I needed someone like Rod in my life.

I followed his instructions. I had no real choice, but that was a good thing. This entire night was full of new things: leaving my friends behind with someone I barely knew, taking the cocaine the stranger offered, making out with a different man, and now sucking his cock. But it all seemed inevitable and right, nor was I given much of choice in how things had worked out. But every choice felt like the correct one.

Rod's cock was hard in my mouth, slowly dripping pre-cum front the slit at the tip of his dick. I was lapping up every drop. It had been years since I had last tasted it and I had not realized just how badly I wanted to taste it again. "You like that," Rod said.

"Yeah," I replied. "I do."

"That's good," Rod said. He put his hand back on my head. "Come with me," he said. "See if you can keep my dick in your mouth." I didn't understand what he was saying at first, but then he took a step backwards. I had to crawl on my knees to keep up with him. I glanced back at the window, where the party was continuing. The lights had been turned down a bit, so it was hard to discern any details, but I could make out the vague outlines of men milling around. 

I hoped that I was just as difficult to see if anyone happened to be looking out. I didn't want anyone to see my crawling after Rod, on my knees, with his dick nestled in my mouth. It was more than just embarrassing; it was humiliating. But, it was also a turn on. Any man could see what I would do for cock. At least what I would do for the right cock. Rod's cock was definitely the right cock; there was something about it that drew me to it, to want to lick it and savor every drop of his pre-cum.

"Yeah," Rod said. "That's it. Just a few more steps," he said, and took another backward step. I had to put my hands down on the ground to stabilize myself and keep from scraping my knees. "Next time, I'll make sure you have some knee pads," he said. I looked up to see him smile at the thought. "You'd look good like that. A pair of boots, a pair of kneepads. Let a man know you mean business." He paused for a second, and pushed his dick a little deeper in my mouth. "Oh yeah," he said. "Just a few more steps now."

The next three were easier. I knew what to expect, and I didn't lose my balance as easily. I also managed to avoid scraping my knees too badly. "And we're here," Rod said. He was backed up against a porch lounge chair. "I'm gonna sit down," he said. "You gonna keep my cock warm?"

I nodded in agreement. He held my head again, making sure that I didn't lose his cock. From another man, it would have been weird, almost creepy. But from Rod, it was caring, tender act. He wanted both of us to be able to enjoy his cock. "That's it," he said, as he leaned back. "Fuck yeah, that's it." He pulled his head up, just enough to stare at me over his thick pecs and smooth stomach. "Think you can take all of it again?"

I stared at his thick, long, hard cock, remembering what it felt like last time we had forced it deep into my throat. I had been helpless as Rod held the ultimate power over me. Even so, my dick throbbed at the opportunity to feel Rod inside me again. I nodded, albeit with some hesitation.

"We'll go slow," Rod said, before adding "again." My stomach churned at the last word. "Again." Such a simple word, and yet, the way Rod said it, I knew for sure he was disappointed in me. "No," Rod answered, as if he was reading my mind. "It's a big cock. And you're still a young man." He grabbed his cock and shook it. 

Somewhat relieved, I leaned in just enough for the tip of Rod's cock to press against the back of my throat. It had not gotten any smaller; if anything, it was now thicker than the last time we had attempted to fuck my throat. "Oh yeah," Rod moaned, his dick dripping pre-cum once more. "That's what I need right now. Some great head by a hot young man."

I just nodded; impaled on his dick, I couldn't do much else. I took a deep breath. It was likely my last breath for a while. Once his dick pressed into my throat, it would block my ability to inhale. But, as Rod pointed out, it was my job to learn how to breathe cock just as easily as I breathed air. 

Rod reached down and put his hand on the back of my head. "Come on boy," he said. "Make me happy and inhale my cock." He pulled down on my head, forcing his shaft into my throat. It was not as forceful as I feared, but there was a persistence that reminded me who was in control. Worse, my own cock twitched and dripped pre-cum as soon as Rod's manhood pushed into my throat. As impossible as it seemed, I was getting off on getting throat-fucked.

"All the way, boy," Rod said. "No sense in you giving up when we are so close to our goal." It seemed like a perversion of language to talk about "we" and "our goal." I was forced to allow my throat to stretch around his dick and I had to fight back the natural instinct to gag. This was not about "us;" it was about his pleasure and his pleasure in using me. My brain knew that. My body knew that. My throat definitely knew that. But once more, it was my cock who was the traitor. It had never been harder and was throbbing in rhythm with Rod's slow strokes pushing ever deeper into my throat.

"Ease Ser," I managed to gasp, losing a bit of precious air in the process. I wanted to tell him not to push so deep. But I realized how much of a betrayal that would be to him and how much I would be letting him down. It was my duty, privilege and honor to suck his manhood, and if he needed to be deep-throated, well, it was hardly my place to deny him that simple pleasure. 

"It's alright boy," he said, gently stroking my head, even as he held me in place skewered on his dick. "It's going to be difficult at first, but you'll learn." He smiled as he pulled me further down on his shaft. "Almost there," he said. I closed my eyes, trying to focus on his cock, even while doing my best to ignore how it was a foreign object practically choking me to death.

"Just a little bit more," Rod said. "Barely an inch." I swallowed. He took the opportunity to push his shaft all the way into my throat. Once more, my chin was pressed against his balls and my nose was deep in his pubes. My dick reacted, throbbing and dripping even more pre-cum. "Looks like you're starting to enjoy this," he said.

I opened my eyes again. Even though he was lying back on the lounge chair, he still managed to loom above me, reminding me exactly who was the dominant and who was the submissive. His eyes were closed, and he had a smile of utter pleasure. As much as I wanted to get him out of my throat, I couldn't deny him these simple pleasures. "Fuck boy, you're getting me close," he finally said, right as I thought I would pass out. 

I just nodded. If I tried to do anything else, I was going to start gagging, and I would have to pull off from Rod's beautiful cock. "Damn. We're gonna have to take a break," Rod said, and he pushed me off of his dick, until not even the head was still in my mouth. "Stand up," he said. "Turn around, bend over, and let me taste that sweet ass again."

As he asked, I stood up, turned around, and bent over. I was reluctant to do it because it meant it would be that much harder for me to choke on his cock again. But, I remembered how good his tongue felt against my hole and how I had squirmed in pleasure as he explored my ass, so I reached back, and pulled my ass cheeks apart for him. "Oh yeah, boy," Rod said. He sat up; his face was now perfectly aligned with my hole. "This is going to be good."

He leaned in and pressed his lips against my hole, giving me the most intimate kiss I had ever received. His tongue traced out the edges of my hole, occasionally darting deeper into me, teasing me with the potential for penetration. It took less than a minute of this before my hole was wet and slippery. It made it ever easier for him to push his tongue into me, which made even more relaxed. "Hold that ass for me," he said. "Keep it open for me."

I pulled my cheeks further apart, and exposed all of my hole for him. "Oh, fuck that's beautiful," he said. He licked a finger, and starting to tease my hole with it.

"Oh god," I moaned. "Fuck. That feels amazing."

"You like?" Rod asked me. He pushed his finger into my hole. It was only the tip, but the spasms of pleasure spread out from my hole across my entire body. It wasn't just having my hole played with. I had done that before while jerking off, but it hadn't felt like this. There was a hunger inside of me, and I wanted more.

"Oh god yes," I said. "Please?" I begged. It was ambiguous what I was asking for. If sucking cock was the start of my journey, his finger buried in my ass was the half-way point. It was now easier to go all the way, than to stop, turn around, and give up all the pleasures I had enjoyed so far. "Fuck me." I had never had a cock up there before, and had never thought one would ever find its way up there. "Fuck me." But tonight, being with this very hot, yet still so unfamiliar daddy, things were different. I was with this hot, horny daddy who so clearly needed to unload and the outcome of the complex calculations I had done so many years earlier suddenly changed.

"Fuck me hard," I repeated for the third time. 

"You sure boy?" Rod asked. He pressed his finger into my hole, opening me up and making me even more hungry for him. "It's your first time, right?"

"I'm sure. There's always a first time. And I want it to be with you." More of his finger pushed into my hole. Even though I couldn't see it, I imagined how hungry my hole must appear, almost sucking his finger into me. 

Rod pulled his finger out. He took his time, slowly enough that I felt his knuckles rub over my prostate. It was slow enough that a slow anxiety built up, due to an irrational fear I'd never get to feel Rod inside me again. But before it became a full-fledged panic attack, Rod leaned in and kissed my hole. His tongue probed in, lubricating my hole for what would inevitably penetrate me. "Just fuck me," I said.

"Don't worry boy. It's coming," Rod said. He returned to licking my asshole, getting it wet and sloppy. Despite my innocence, I understood that if I were to take Rod's thick shaft, I would need his help. Even if it wasn't what I was craving it still felt damn good, and I forced myself to enjoy the pleasure. "We just need to get you ready."

"Please, Rod. I want it." My entire body was shaking, and even in the cool evening air, I found myself sweating. "Please, Rod, I need it." The shaking was getting worse, and my anxiety began to rise again. Rod suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist, and pressed his tongue deep into my hole.

"Relax boy," he said, his voice muffled by my muscular butt. "It's alright. I'm here. You're ok." He ran his tongue around my hole. "It's the G you're feeling. It's going to be good." He administered another kiss, and it only made the excitement worse. "Focus on the pleasure. Focus on your hole." He ran his tongue against my hole. "Breathe deep and just focus on the good things. Focus on my tongue in your hole."

I did as I was instructed, focusing just on the feeling of Rod's tongue gently probing my asshole and opening me up. I was still shaking, but at least it helped reduce the anxiety. The rimjob felt good. It was a kind of pleasure I had never felt before, and it was so easy to get lost in it. "You want my cock in your hole?" Rod asked. He pressed his tongue back into my hole.

Even though I had no idea what it was going to feel like when Rod fucked me, I still nodded enthusiastically. I had reached a point where I put my trust completely in Rod. If he thought it was best to fuck me, then I was going to get fucked. It didn't hurt that his teasing of my hole had gotten me totally aroused, and broken down the last of my inhibitions. "You've got a sweet hole," Rod said. "I can't wait to get into you."

He pressed his tongue into me one last time, then pulled his face out of my crack. "Let's do this," he said. "Straddle me." He laid down on the lounger, his dick now sticking straight up. Awkwardly, I climbed on top of him with my feet on either side of his torso. It was hard to control my muscles; I wondered how long I'd be able to command my legs to do anything. Nevertheless, I bent down so my ass was right over his shaft.

"Like this?" I asked. 

"Exactly," he said. He put his hands on my waist, supporting me. "Are you ready?"

"I think I am."

"Good," Rod said. My ass was hanging in air and his dick was pressing up against my hole. We were not yet fucking; it would take only the slightest movement by one of us to change that. "Let's go slow. Just lower yourself, and let my cock slide into you." I relaxed my tense quadriceps, and my ass pressed down on his hard shaft. There was a brief moment where the tensions and stresses built up, but they were quickly released when Rod's dickhead pressed into my hole.

"Oh god," I moaned. It was a sensation unlike any I had felt before. I was being fucked up the ass. But it wasn't a bad feeling. It reminded me of a dream, where I discovered a new room in my house. This was a new kind of pleasure and it was a pleasure I wasn't going to be able to easily give up. "Oh god," I grunted again, as more of Rod's shaft entered my no-longer-virgin hole.

"Just relax," Rod said. "You can do this. You can take all of me." He was still holding my waist, still slowly guiding me down his manhood. "And it feels so good, doesn't it?"

I had to nod. Rod's dick inside my hole felt like nothing else I had experienced, not even having to deep throat his cock. Rod's shaft was filling me up and in the process, I learned that I had parts of me that I had no idea had ever been empty. "It's fucking amazing," I said. It wasn't all pleasure. Rod's dick was thick, and I felt my hole protesting at being stretched open so quickly. "You're so big," I grunted, as I tried to relax enough to allow him in me.

"Just relax. Focus on what feels good. Focus on my dick." He held me in place, not letting me slide any further down his shaft. "You're about half way. You think you can take the rest of it?"

I nodded. There was no other answer I could give him. Of course, I was going to take his entire cock. This was my first time getting fucked up the ass, and I was going to make it memorable pounding. Besides, I had already disappointed Rod enough already with my inability to deep-throat him properly. I didn't want to give him any more reasons to discard me. "I do," I said, still a bit unsure of what I had just committed myself to doing.

"We're going to go slow," Rod said. "Let you get used to it." He smiled, but it was an evil grin. "And then finish with a proper pounding that will leave you walking funny for a week."

"Right on," I said.

"Relax your legs," Rod continued. "Just let your weight impale you on my cock." I did as I was told, relaxing my legs muscles even more than before. Rod was ready for me, and eased my way down his shaft.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, a combination of pain and pleasure. The penetration was intense. "Being fucked" had been an abstract concept until now. I understood how violating it was, to have another man's penis in my ass. But I also understood how essential it was. I needed to be fucked like this all the time. "Just give it to me. Give me all of your dick."

"If you insist," Rod said. He was smiling when he said it. I was still young and naive. I had no idea what I just asked for, but he did. "You sure?" he asked again.

I was scared about what I had just asked for, but more scared of the alternative. My world revolved around Rod's cock. "Yeah," I said. "I am."

"Good," he said. He grabbed my waist tightly and held me in place. "I want this too." He thrust his hips upwards, forcing his rock-hard rod deep into my body.

"Oh my god," I yelped, the pain racking my body and the pleasure radiating outwards in subsequent waves of raw sensation. "Oh fuck, that's intense."

"You did it," Rod said. "You took my entire dick." I felt his pubes brush against my ass. I reached behind me, and felt the boundary between my hole and his cock. It was slippery with his spit and precum.

"Oh god," I repeated again. There were so many new feelings and sensations it was hard to process all of them in any coherent fashion.

"Don't think," Rod said. He understood my predicament intuitively, and his guidance was spot-on. "Just enjoy it. It's your first time. It's my first time with you." He pushed his dick a little deeper into me and another cascade of pleasure enveloped my body. "Just let me fuck you," he said. "Let's enjoy how good this can feel." 

• Like 35
  • Upvote 32
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5. Rod

"Let's enjoy how good this can feel," I said. My balls were pressed against Jay's asshole, and my dickhead was buried deep in his guts. It was already dripping a steady stream of pre-cum into him. The boy had been hungry to get fucked, signaling it by grinding his fuzzy ass against my face, desperate for every bit of my tongue. I was happy that he had not mentioned pulling out, much less a condom.

The only trick now was to get at least one load inside of him before he started to think about the implications of unsafe sex with a strange man. Or, perhaps he was one of the beautiful, naive boys that had become so wonderfully common over the past few years. Raised on a steady diet of bareback porn and little to no guidance on safer sex, they hardly even knew to ask about my status or for a condom.

"Oh fuck," Jay groaned again, as my cock pushed a little deeper. Every inch of him was still virgin territory, a landscape of pleasure that I was going to get to explore, enjoy, and ultimately poison with my toxic loads. "You feel so good inside of me," he said.

"Come here, boy." I wrapped my arms around his torso, and pulled him down. Up close, I could see his green eyes, framed by the black glasses he wore. He hadn't taken them off when we had gotten undressed; and it helped him seem a little older than the just-barely-eighteen that I feared he was. I didn't bother to take them off.

Jay naturally sought out my mouth, and we enjoyed a deep intimate kiss. I allowed his tongue into my mouth and felt him explore it. "This feels so good," I said, in between our making out. "I'm so glad I can do this with you."

It was shameless, but it didn't matter. I had paid dearly for the pleasure of his hole and there had been a premium for the privilege of pozzing him up. The last thing I wanted was for him to feel anything less than treasured by me. For the rest of the night, I would constantly remind him of the pleasure he was getting. Hopefully, he would remember this visceral, animal enjoyment of sex. Tomorrow, there would be an intellectual fear, of the risks he had taken, but by then, it would be too late.

"Fuck, Rod. Your cock. Inside me," Jay said, as he pushed himself back up to ride my dick like an experienced slut. I needn't have worried about the G. He was flying on the G. It would further reduce the chances that Jay would ask about a condom. Of course, they were remote in the first place. Even I couldn't turn down the feeling of a thick raw cock in my hole, and I was mostly top. Jay on the other hand had all the makings of a true bottom. The lure of raw cock and fertile seed would be too hard for him to resist even sober, much less with the GHB further fueling his depraved needs.

Any second thoughts I might have had about dosing Jay were quickly dissipating as he thrust his hole against my body, pushing my cock deeper into his body. He was riding me hard and fucking himself deep all at the same time. He was smiling, his eyes closed in the pleasure of having another man's cock deep in his hole. Of course, his dick was also betraying his base emotions. It was sticking straight up, hard with the slightest hint of pre-cum at the tip.

I wanted Jay to have fun tonight. Not so much that I would pull out of him, but I wanted him to always associate tonight with pleasure. Of course, this was not entirely altruism on my part. I wanted Jay to associate pleasure with bareback sex. I wanted him to equate partying with gratification.

I must have been staring at him, because when he finally opened his eyes again, he paused for a moment. "This is cool, right?" he asked. His voice quivered a bit; he was afraid the answer would be a no, and his moment of happiness would be shattered.

"Hell yeah," I said, pushing my cock back inside of him. He gasped, his dick throbbed, and he clenched his muscles around my shaft. I could feel how much he needed a cock inside of him. "Feels so good to be inside you. To feel you like I really wanted to."

"You wanted me?" he asked. He was at that age where every man was beautiful, but so few of them knew it. His innocence was charming and made my balls ache for the possibility to defile him. In between the waves of pleasure radiating out from my shaft, I remembered that I needed to cum inside of him. It was important that I did it before he began to wonder about getting fucked raw. The GHB I did would make it harder to cum, but this was a challenge that I relished.

"Yeah," I said. "Fucking hot young man."

"Thanks," he said. He blushed. "It's just..."

"Your first time, right?" I asked. I already knew the answer; even if he had never said it out right, he had hinted at it.

"Yeah," he said.

"And?" I asked. "Do you like it? Getting fucked?" I reached out and grabbed his cock. It was shorter than me, maybe only six or seven inches, but it was still thick enough to have some weight. Plus, it was filled with blood. It was stiff, hard, and masculine. "Your dick says you like it."

"Yeah," he said. "I do." He pushed his body against my hips, forcing my cock deeper into him. "It feels amazing. Like..." He trailed off, his eyes closing, as he got lost in the sensation of my dick sliding in and out of his ass. He didn't know it, but he had already lost everything that would be precious to him: his innocence and virginity, his health, and his sobriety.

In addition to my cock deep in his hole and my toxic pre-cum leaking into him, the drugs were also coursing through his blood. Of course, this was just the beginning for Jay. There would be plenty more of everything for him later. He'd get more dick, more infected cum, and plenty more drugs to ease his transition from good boy to dirty whore.

Just thinking about Jay getting used and degraded got my dick pulsing. There was the familiar tingle at the tip as my dirty fantasies and Jay's eager fucking pushed me closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. "You're enjoying it too, I think," Jay said.

I smiled. "I am. It feels good to be inside you. I'm glad you are letting me share this experience with you." I pushed my cock deeper into Jay, eliciting a groan of pleasure from him. It was a low, deep, intense groan, enough for me to feel it in the center of my dick. I tried my best, but it was too much for me. My balls had already clenched up and were ready to unload.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuck," he groaned again. It was another deep-shaft massage for me, and I stopped holding back.

"Oh fuck, yes," I grunted. A volley of sperm coursed down the length of my shaft, and erupted into Jay.

"Fuuuuuuuck," he continued, at the exact same moment my toxic sperm shot into his ass. He wouldn't be able to feel my orgasm, unless I let him know. But, it wasn't time to tell him I was cumming in him. At least not yet. It would come, hopefully after I had a chance to give him a second or even third load.

"You feel so fucking good," I said, through clenched teeth, trying not to reveal my body-shaking orgasm. I was happy, because the young boy's hole had been anointed with another man's cum. Jay was just extraordinarily unlucky that my cum happened to be unmedicated, high-viral-load, dirty pozjuice. I slammed my cock back into Jay, shooting another jet of warm cream into his hole.

"Oh fuck," Jay finally said. It was the same word, but a different tone of voice. He was back in control of himself, no longer giving himself over to the sexual beast that we had unleashed. "That is so fucking hot. Your cock. So hard. In my hole."

"So hot and wet," I said, completing his sentence. "It's hard not to want to go all the way."

"I know. I want to feel you cum inside me." I smiled, and nodded. He continued. "But I want to enjoy this ride a long, long time."

"Don't worry boy," I said. "I'm good for several loads."

"It just..." He stammered a bit, the sex demon was re-asserting itself. "so fucking hot to feel you inside me." He leaned down. A bit of my shaft pulled out of him, and my dickhead rubbed some of my sperm into his ass. "So...right," he said.

"I know." My cock was throbbing as we talked and gently working my load into the boy. He had leaned all the way down, his face now only a few inches from mine. Even in the low light of the patio, I saw the familiar glazed look on his face. He was G'ed out, and every sensation would have dark, sexual overtones for him. It was a seductive sensation; he would spend the rest of his life chasing after this feeling. It was the feeling of being a little high and a lot horny, the horniness giving him permission to chase after pure pleasure.

"I just...I just....want you." He bit his lip, trying to deny himself the pleasure he was feeling. "I want you in me. Just like this."

I risked going a little further. "You like my pre-cum in you?"

"Oh fuck yeah," Jay said. He pushed and forced more of my shaft back into his hole. "Oh yeah," he moaned, his eyes closing in pleasure. I stopped worrying. I had gotten the all-important first load into him. It counted for bragging rights; the next load and the ones that followed would just be practice, re-enforcing Jay's very first fuck. "You inside me. Your pre-cum dripping into me."

I smiled. Aiden would be pleased at how Jay was turning out. He might have been a bit shy at first and uncertain about the possibilities of two males having fun together. But he was learning quickly and getting used to how good a dick up his ass could feel. He was fucking himself hard on my cock. "Fuck me, please, Rod. Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep. Just fucking fuck me," he grunted.

I slammed my cock into him. If he kept this up, between the dirty talk and the tight fuzzy hole on my dick, I was going to cum a second time. "Please man. Give it to me. Give me that hard cock," Jay murmured. He was still pressed against me, his lips right against my ear. He was just whispering, but he was close enough for me to hear every desperate syllable. "Oh fuck, Rod. Don't take it out of me. Your fucking dick, Rod, it's inside me."

He reached down between his legs and found the margin between us, where my cock stretched open his hole and entered his body. I felt his finger press against my shaft. He only succeeded in making me drip even more of my pre-cum into his hole. "Oh fuck Rod," he whispered.

Jay's body was pressed against mine. He was shaking, but whether from fear, excitement, pleasure or a mixture of all three, I couldn't tell. I pulled him closer to me and his warm skin pressed against mine. He was clenching his hole tight around my cock as hard as he could, not wanting a single millimeter of my cock to slide out of him. "Relax boy. This can go on as long as you need it to," I whispered into his ear.

His torso relaxed a bit, but his hole was just needy as before. "Please, Rod. Give it to me. Give me all of it." It was easy to convince myself that he wasn't talking just about my cock, but about everything that my cock stood for: the drugs I indulged in, the forbidden fantasies that I enacted, the money I traded for sex, and the virus that I transmitted with every load of cum. I gave him a long kiss.

"I'll give you everything you've ever dreamt of." Of course, nightmares were also dreams. It wasn't my business to know Jay's nightmares; it was my business to act out my fantasies. "But just for now. For me."

"Yes?" Jay asked, anticipating a request from me.

"Just enjoy yourself. Just focus on the pleasure."

"I want to you focus on the pleasure too, Rod. I want to make you happy."

"Don't worry," I replied. "You're doing a fine job. A damn fine job making me happy." Something clicked for me at that moment. I remembered that I was paying for this. There was no obligation for me to do anything but enjoy myself. It was my time to be a selfish, greedy fucker, and to use Jay as the partied-up fucktoy that he was. "Oh fuck," I grunted, and pushed my dick further into Jay. I felt the spooge already up there slide past my dickhead.

"Oh fuck, Rod. Keep it in me." Did he not know how hard it was not to understand his sex-crazed demands as anything other than begging to be pozzed up? "Give it to me."

"Of course, Jay," I said. My cock went back into the depths of his hole. My engorged dickhead and thick shaft pressed my first gift deeper into Jay. Jay deserved it. He was still young and he would have many years of spreading the virus before he would succumb to the ravages of drugs and illness. I wanted my seed to spread, and Jay was the latest in a long line of vessels by which I would infect my entire world.

"Fuck, that feels amazing," Jay groaned. "Fucking amazing."

"You want more of it?" I said. Jay just nodded; he was gasping for breath in perfect synchrony with my strokes. "Come on," I continued. "Sit on it." I gently pushed him back up, where his body weight and gravity conspired to force even more of my shaft into his body. It was also very clear just how turned-on Jay was. His dick was sticking straight up, just as hard as my cock was. And, just like my cock, there was a bead of pre-cum at the tip. I ran my finger across it, then licked my finger. It tasted clean and fresh; there was no hint of the virus that contaminated my semen. At least, there was no hint yet.

"Oh fuck," Jay moaned, as he settled down onto my cock. "So fucking big. So deep in me."

"Just relax," I said. "Just enjoy the feeling of getting fucked. Of my cock deep inside of you." Jay closed his eyes, threw his head back, and grunted in pure pleasure. I wanted to spend all night fucking the boy. I wanted to massage my load into him, make sure that my seed found fertile soil to colonize and grow. But, Aiden would be out shortly to check on us, and he would more plans for Jay. It was a much higher fee to have exclusive use of a boy's hole, and I had yet to meet the boy that wasn't improved with the seed of several men soaking into him.

I reached down and played with Jay's dick. The boy had a nice dick, a good length plus a thick, meaty shaft. He was still hard and was still dripping pre-cum. It made my own cock throb to think how turned-on Jay was, and how much he deserved several more loads in him. I would have to cum soon if I wanted one of those to be a second one from me. "Oh fuck Jay," I grunted, as he started to ride my cock, practically milking me for every drop of pre-cum I could give him. "Fucking ride that goddamn cock."

"Oh fuck," Jay groaned again. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw the patio door slide open. But I didn't care; Edward threw these parties specifically for us to bareback whoever we wanted and get to breed their holes. Nailing an innocent neg boy on the balcony was not just tolerated, it was expected. "Oh hell yes," he grunted. He had either not seen what I had, or had ignored it.

I pushed my dick against his hips, forcing myself deep into him. I held it there, just long enough to feel the familiar, wonderful tingle of an impending orgasm. Jay instinctively knew what to do, and began to rock to and fro on my dick, massaging me to the very edge of orgasm. "Oh god," I moaned. "This is fucking amazing."

I stopped trying to hold back any longer. He was practically begging me to cum into him. He didn't care that I was poz. Or, rather, I knew he wouldn't care. He was high on G and his ass would be hungry like never before. The GHB had activated pathways of pleasure that had never been triggered before, and Jay was reveling in the infinitely familiar yet profoundly new sensations. He moaned, "Oh fuck. Give it to me please!"

"Oh hell yeah," I grunted. "Oh Hell YEAH!" I turned my head to one side for a second, and I saw Aiden standing just behind Jay, where the young man couldn't see. He smiled at me and gave me a two-thumbs-up sign. Any lingering doubt about permission was erased; Jay's pimp had just given me clearance to seed the young man's hole. Now, all that mattered was getting off and filling Jay with my toxic seed.

"Come on, Rod," Jay grunted, "Come on. Give me all of it." The tingle of orgasm had grown, and I was only seconds away from exploding in his ass for the second time tonight. In the quest to infect a boy, depth of seeding was important, as was the virulence and potency of the seed. But nothing really made up for sheer quantity. The more toxic seed I pumped into the whore-boy, the better his chances of getting infected.

I pushed my dick as deep as I could and let my animal instincts take over. My balls pulled up, tightened, and a spurt of semen started to barrel down the length of my shaft. "OH HELL YEAH," I grunted, almost loud enough to penetrate the windows of the rooms around me. I didn't care. I was breeding a hot young stud, filling him with my pozcum, and there was nothing between us to protect him. "OH HELL YEAH," I repeated. A second spurt of cum shot down the length of my dick, and deep into Jay's hungry hole.

"Oh god," Jay mumbled. "It feels so good." He was having trouble processing all the sensations that were colliding: his first time on GHB, the first night with another man, and certainly the first time getting fucked using cum as a lube. I wasn't surprised that he wasn't able to say much. It didn't matter. My dick was still dribbling my virulent seed into the boy, which was only making the feelings more intense. "I don't want to stop.

"Oh yeah," I said. The initial intensity of the orgasm had been expended in launching my seed deep into Jay's ass. The furious urgency had been dealt with, and it was time to focus on my dick. I was rubbing my shaft against every inch of Jay's ass, and working my slime into the boy. "Oh fuck, this is nice," I said.

"Hell yeah," Jay said. "It's so warm. So comfortable inside me."

"It feels so good. How hot your hole is. How wet you are."

"It's fucking hot." Jay relaxed his legs a bit, which only pushed my dick a bit further into him. "So hard."

"And so deep," I said.

"Nice show men," a voice suddenly said. "A very nice show." It was a new voice, one that had not been with us before. I turned to the side, and there was Aiden, less than an arm's breadth from us.

Jay also turned to the sound of Aiden's voice. He turned so fast that my dick nearly fell out of him; only me holding onto his waist avoided that fate. "Oh fuck," he said, the tone was one of fear and uncertainty. "I'm sorry, man. I'm so fucking sorry."

"What are you sorry for, Jay?" Aiden asked. He was now just wearing a pair of boxers, the light blue fabric was nearly a perfect match to his eyes.

"I mean. Me. Your friend. This," Jay stammered. His asshole was clenched tight around my shaft; he might have been embarrassed by being discovered mid-fuck, but he wasn't going to give up my pole.

"This is exactly how I had hoped it would turn out. You men enjoying each other. Each other's bodies." He turned to me. "How's it for you?" he asked.

"Fucking amazing," I said.

"That's what I like to hear," Aiden said. "Seems like you boys are getting along just fine. But you may want to join the party soon. Our friend Tina just showed up, and I'm sure Jay would enjoy meeting her."

"I'm sure he would," I said. "Nor would I mind hanging out with her a bit." Jay looked confused, but I didn't care. I'd explain a bit later what Tina was, and show him just how good it could make him feel.

"I'll leave you boys alone. Seems like you don't need much help having fun."

"See you in a bit," I said. Jay was still clenched around my dick, not yet ready to give it up. I'd have to ease him into the idea of going back to the party. The one carrot I could dangle for him was the promise that he'd be fucked some more. "You want to take a break?" I asked. "See what the party's like?"

"I just," he stammered. "I just like this so much."

"I know," I said. "And there's plenty more time for this. Time to do it with me, if you want."

He nodded. "I guess." He rocked back and forth on my shaft. I could feel the two loads squish back and forth. "Do you need to get off? I mean, do you want to cum?"

I reached down and played with his cock. He was still hard and there was more pre-cum at the tip. I licked the pre-cum off my finger, savoring the sweet, innocent flavor. It was going to be one of the last times Jay could claim "innocent" as a description. The gathered guests would be hungry for a fresh piece of ass like Jay. "I already came," I said. "Twice."

"Fuck," Jay said. He was quiet, but his ass stayed wrapped around my dick. "Fuck," he repeated. "I've never even cum in a girl's mouth."

"And now you've got two loads from me in your ass."

"I know," he said. He was still rocking back and forth on my cock. "Two loads. Inside me." His dick was hard in my hand. He was still trying to fathom what I had just told him, and what it meant for his future. "Fuck man."

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah," he grunted, almost more an animal sound than a human voice. "I am," he said. He was still rocking back and forth on my shaft, stimulating my dick and almost daring me to cum a third time. "Really good."

"Let's go inside," I said. "I think you're going to enjoy this party. I think you're going to enjoy it a lot."

"This is already been amazing," he said. I gently lifted him off my shaft. It came out clean and glossy, slicked down by my cum. "It's just,"

"Not what you expected?" I asked. He was a stranger in a very strange land indeed now, and I had to remember that. Jay was learning the norms of how men had sex, and it would be a many more nights like this before he had the same instincts as I did.

"Yeah," Jay said. He leaned in and kissed me. "But, so hot. You inside me."

"My load in you."

"Two of your loads in me."  

• Like 33
  • Upvote 25
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3