On The Job Training

Gymguy8

Guest djdrew

Great story but I personally liked it better when it was just Jay, Rod, and Aiden.  The addition characters takes away from the original hot story in my opinion.  Thanks for the story anyway. 

Guest GoneFishing
On 12/31/2017 at 4:54 PM, jaybird said:

holy fuck .. my hole is fucking humming .. 

your hole is always humming  that sounds like another day at the office for you!! hahahah  ?☣️

This is by far the best written story I have read on this site.  Your description of each action draws me in and makes me feel as if I was there.  Love the intros to each character and the scenes from each of their points of view.  As if I'm begging Damon for his load, I beg you to please give me more of this story... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

8. Jay

"He came in you, didn't he?" Tucker asked me. I couldn't quite believe it myself either. Six hours ago, I was chatting with a girl, hoping to get her home. But now, a second man had just cum in my hole. Even though I barely knew him, I was still milking his dick, trying to get every drop of thick white cum out of him. I had a nagging memory, of high school health class, of gay friends telling me their fears, that this wasn't a good idea. That I was putting myself at risk. But there was a bigger imperative that I couldn't ignore. I wanted more. More men. More dick. More cum. I would worry about the aftermath later.

"Yeah," I said, smiling. "He did." Damon had shot his load in my hole. The very idea made me happier than I ever remember being, and I never wanted it to end.

"Lucky," Tucker said. Damon pushed his dick into me once more. It also pushed his load deeper into me. 

"Don't worry," Damon said. He pulled out his cock, leaving me suddenly empty. "There's more for you."

Tucker swallowed and forced a smile. "Great," he said, but I could see the terror in his eyes. I wondered what it had been like for him, getting fucked so intensely that he had passed out. I wondered what he had thought about, as the blackness enveloped him even as Damon's cock continued its relentless assault. The fear must have been overpowering, yet there was nothing he could have done about it. But the thought quickly drifted away from me. All I could think about was how my ass was an empty void, and how much I wanted another dick in me.

"Looks like that hit the spot," Aiden said. I nodded, not sure what the right answer was. "And that you need another cock up your ass." I nodded my head again. "Let's leave these two," he continued, then turned to Tucker. "I'll check up on you guys later. And Tucker, make sure you keep him happy."

"Yeah, uh, sure boss," Tucker stammered. I looked down; I didn't want to meet his eyes as I went off with Aiden and left Tucker alone and unsupervised with Damon. I noticed that his cock had shriveled up like mine and wondered what the cause was; Damon's dick was semi-hard, and Aiden's was straining against the white underwear he had on.

"Good boy," he said, then motioned for me. "Come on. I have some new friends for you to meet." The lights had been turned down even more, and I almost lost Aiden in the darkness. At least his white underwear gave me something to follow. Eventually, he stopped by the bar; it was an oasis of light, with a small light suspended over it. There was one other man there, a man a little shorter than me, wearing only a pair of red sneakers. He was thick with muscles, had a thick, trimmed beard and broad, and sported an amazingly hairy chest. Through the neatly trimmed chest hair, I could see a few tattoos. Even soft, his cock was still thick and long, hanging down over balls clearly heavy with cum. "Alex," Aiden said to the man.

"Hey," Alex said.

"This is Jay. He's new here tonight." Aiden turned to me. "This is Alex. I'll let you guys get to know each other properly." 

"First night, huh?" Alex asked. I nodded. "Welcome," he said. He reached over and ran his hand through my chest hair. Alex's fur was darker and thicker; next to him my light brown chest hair seemed almost non-existent. "You're a cute one."

"Thanks," I said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me against him. His skin was warm and he smelled like a man, a bit sweaty and musky. If I needed any other reminder of his masculinity, his dick was pressing against my thigh, already semi-hard. Before I could say anything else, he leaned in, lifted his head up, and kissed me. The height difference was a bit disconcerting, that he was both shorter and the more dominant one. But I quickly forgot about anything other than the feeling of his body next to mine and his tongue in my mouth. 

"See what you are doing to me?" he asked as he broke off our kiss. I looked down and saw that his cock was now nestled between my legs and pointing straight forward. His cockhead was just nestled against my hole. "Nice," he said. He pushed his hips in, letting the head rub against the cum leaking out of me. "You've been fucked already, haven't you?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah," I said. "Three times," I continued, blushing. It felt odd, to be admitting how many men had used me. I wondered what time it was and how many hours had passed since that first, almost innocent, kiss with Rod.

"Nice," Alex said, pressing his furry body even closer to me. "That's hot," he said. "Especially on your first night here."

"Yeah," I said. I mean, it had felt nice having another man cum in me, even if it hadn't ever happened to me before. It felt natural to be gently grinding my ass against Alex's dick. But, everything was still so new and confusing. I had been indoctrinated into heterosexuality my entire life, and suddenly a new door had opened for me. "It's been fun," I finally said.

"Good," Alex said. He had an arm wrapped around me. It made me feel safe. "Want to have a bit more fun?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. I pushed my hips against his, feeling his dick slide against my hole. I wanted it inside me. I stopped worrying what people thought about me. I stopped worrying what I thought about myself. I focused on what felt good. I focused on what I wanted. "I want you. Inside me."

"That's what I want too, boy," he said, and kissed me. His beard was surprisingly soft on my face. "But first, that hole needs to be eaten out. Follow me." This time, he held my hand, dragging me into the dark room of men. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw Damon and Tucker arrive at the bar right as we left. But before I could confirm, other men stepped into my vision, some naked, some with jockstraps, but I as I saw now, no one was fully clothed any longer.

Alex guided me to a corner, then pushed me up against a wall. It was forceful, but not rough, and my hole twitched in anticipation. I remembered how good Rod's tongue had felt against my asshole, and I instinctively pushed out my ass so Alex could bury his furry face in it. He got down on his knees behind me and pressed his tongue into my crack. "Oh yeah," he mumbled. "Gotten fucked good, I can tell."

"Yeah," I moaned, as he pulled my ass cheeks apart, exposing my hole to his explorations. It was a bit uncomfortable, to be exposed like this in front of a stranger, but at the same time, my heart was pounding in pleasure. "Oh god," I moaned as he rubbed his beard against my hole. It was just as soft as it was against my lips, and I couldn't wait to feel his dick inside me as well. 

"So fucking tasty," he said, as his tongue pushed into my hole. I wanted him inside me, but at the same time I was conscious that he was lapping up the cum that had been injected into me. I wanted him to stop; those loads were mine to keep. The men had injected them deep into me. They had marked me, let me share some of their masculinity. But, almost as quickly as I had that thought, I wanted his tongue to push deeper. I needed to open myself up to him, and allow him to experience me as intimately and as completely as the other men had.

I reached down and grabbed my dick. Despite how turned on I was, it was small and soft. I was aroused as I had ever been, but yet, my dick was being recalcitrant and stubborn. It didn't matter; so far, all the men had been more than satisfied to use their stiff manhood against my hole. Still, I couldn't help but play with myself. "That's it boy," Alex said, between diving back between my cheeks and returning to my hungry hole. "Play with yourself."

Notwithstanding my hand on my dick and his mouth on my hole, I remained perversely soft. I glanced around; the men were stiff and hard, their cocks straining against their underwear and sliding in and out of tight holes. The men were proud of their dicks and the pleasure each one got from their erections. All around me, there were men, enjoying their bodies and their cocks. I wondered what was wrong with me.

Alex pulled away from my ass. I could feel how wet he had gotten my hole with the combination of his spit and the semen still dripping out. He stood back up and turned me around. We kissed; his whiskers were wet and the fluids dripped into my mouth. I had only tasted my own cum before; I recognized the familiar salty bitterness of semen, but the flavors were different from the times I had tasted mine. I was tasting the semen that had been fucked into my hole. 

It had been so long since I had tasted another man's spooge. He hadn't called me a disgusting cocksucker yet, so I licked his beard again, this time intentionally and carefully. I thought I could taste each man who had pleasured himself with me. Rod's semen was like a fine whiskey, dark, mature, and intense. Damon's semen had an edge to it, the bodily fluid equivalent of a chip on his shoulder. But the differences didn't matter. What mattered was that each man had offered me such a special chance to get to know him, and that I had been able to receive their seed. "You like that, huh?" Alex asked me, as I licked his beard again.

"Yeah," I said. I was a bit embarrassed with my admission. I wasn't supposed to be hungry for another man's semen, and I tried not to meet his eyes.

"Nothing wrong with that. There's plenty more for you here." He motioned to the men around me. I looked around. On my left, a boy, not much older than myself, was kneeling down in front of a hairy, muscular, older man. The older man's chest hair was flecked with grey, but his cock was stiff and thick, and sliding in and out of the boy's mouth. On my left, another young guy was leaning against the window, his legs spread with a tall black man forcing a massive dick into his hole. "Here's one for you," Alex said.

He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. My face was even with his dick. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and Alex's cockhead slid in, like two magnets clasping together. I looked up, Alex was staring down at me, smiling. "Go ahead," he said. "Your mouth feels great." I ran my tongue over his dickhead, licking up the pre-cum from his piss slit. "Oh fuck," he moaned. "You're good."

It wasn't long before his dickhead was pressing up against the back of my mouth and demanding entrance to my throat. I didn't want to gag. I had seen girls gag on my own dick and it seemed disrespectful to Alex to reject his manhood like that. "It's your first night out," Alex said, smiling and stroking my curly hair. "Just relax. There's plenty of time to get used to this." 

I swallowed, and his cock slipped into my throat. It was an invasion, even more so than Rod's cock sliding into my asshole. It was easier to disassociate from the ass fucking than it was from a cock pushing its way into my throat. I closed my eyes, focusing on the feeling of invasion. I wanted Alex to be inside me, to feel the pleasure I could give him. "Fuck, that's a nice throat," he said. I re-opened my eyes and looked up. His head was arched back, but I could still make out the expression of happiness on his face.

I put my hands on his muscular thighs, balancing myself against his muscular bulk. They were thick and hairy, the way a man should feel. I turned back to his cock, focusing on the thick erection pushing its way into my body. Far from gagging on his dick like I feared, it felt good to have it in my throat. I was enjoying being down on my knees, servicing this hot, hairy, hard man. It felt good to be able to take Alex's cock, to be able to accept such a precious gift.

I closed my eyes and let myself get lost in the pleasure of sucking dick. Alex's thick cock pushed into my throat. I might have gagged once or twice, but as intense as it felt, it was little consequence to Alex, and therefore, it wasn't important for me. Instead, it was just my way of thanking him for the pleasure of his dick in my throat. Once my nose was buried in his pubes, I lost track of time. Even a century wouldn't have been enough time to give him the pleasure I wanted.

"You're enjoying this," Alex said, finally breaking my cocksucking reverie. "I can tell. The way your throat feels on my cockhead." I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His was smiling at me, his brown eyes wide in the dim light and the pleasure. I could see a tattoo across his chest; there was black text, but I was in the wrong position to read it. However, right in front of me, there was another tattoo, a red one, three interlocking semi-circles with barbed ends.

The symbol looked familiar, dangerous and a bit sexy. However, it was hard to place it. Alex saw me staring at it. "You like it?" he asked. Even with his cock buried in my throat, I nodded. "It's my warning symbol. Just in case you had any doubts." I nodded again, not entirely sure what he meant by a warning symbol. No man as beautiful as him, with a cock so perfect needed a warning symbol. "Maybe you can earn one as well," he said. I nodded again. It didn't matter what he said. The only correct answer was to say yes, to give him any pleasure he wanted. 

He reached down and played with my hair. He ran his fingers through my thick curls, gently pushing me further down on his cock. I had thought I had gotten the full length of it into my throat but with his guidance, I found another inch of manhood disappear into my mouth. I gagged again, but the intense agony of it was merely my small gift towards Alex's pleasure. "That's it," Alex said. "Take it all." 

His voice was deep and resonant. I wondered if the entire room could hear him telling me what a good cocksucker I was. I glanced around, but the other men hadn't seemed to break their relentless rhythm of sucking, fucking, and making out. It was just me and Alex, at home in our universe of masculine pleasure. "Fuckin' sucked it hard," he said, as he released the pressure on my head.

"Mmmmph," I managed to say, as I gasped for air. He had pulled his stiff shaft out. I was empty; there was only the puddles of cum in my ass to remind me of the men that had fucked me. However, the empty feeling in my gut was secondary to my need for air. I was gulping down air, smelling the heat and sweat from the men in the room. However, at close quarters, the dominant scent was Alex, a wild, masculine musk that reminded me of the old locker room on campus. My dick twitched again, but I knew it was still worryingly soft. 

He pulled me back up right and wrapped an arm around me. Although shorter, his arms were long and wrapped with muscle. He reached up, his thick beard rubbing up against my stubble, and kissed me. "You want me inside you?" he asked, before pressing his warm lips against mine and forcing his tongue inside of me.

"Yes," I said, without hesitation. All that was important and all that was correct was to say yes to Alex's every sexual need. I had already let two men penetrate me. I was not in a position to deny him the simple pleasure of fucking me. "Yes," I repeated.

"Good," he said. He kissed me once more, before skillfully spinning me around and leaning me up against the tall window. In front of me, spread out like diamonds were the lights of LA. It was mesmerizing, but even so, when Alex pressed his dickhead against my hole, I closed my eyes. I wanted to concentrate on the feeling of him pushing into me and possessing me. He pressed his hairy chest against my back and wrapped his arm back around me. 

I felt safe in Alex's embrace. It was both masculine and caring, a concept that had been alien to me only eight hours ago and was now almost natural and eternal. "Relax," he whispered into my ear. "This is for both of us to enjoy." I exhaled and he pressed his shaft into me. He was just as hard as ever, and his thick shaft filled me up, more than satisfying my deepest needs and urges. "Wet hole," he said, as the accumulated cum greased his path into my gut.

"Fuck," I moaned. "That feels good."

"Hell yeah," Alex said. His dick continued its relentless thrust into my body, pushing the semen already inside of me deeper into my guts. For a moment, I realized the danger that I was exposing myself to; there had been the endless, embarrassing high school sex ed classes with the unremitting reminders of the dangers of sex with a condom, much less the risks of unprotected sex. But the fear quickly passed. Alex was muscular and strong, healthy and fit, and it was hard to imagine any danger beyond his dick being too big for my hole. Or not big enough to satisfy my insatiable needs. 

Something had gotten to my head. My mind kept on slipping to sleazier thoughts and I was dangerously sanguine about the raw and intense sex I had been enjoying. I had let Alex penetrate me so easily, and his raw cock up my hole felt so natural and perfect. I remembered the bumps of cocaine that Aiden had given me and wondered if that was affecting me. Or the pipe that Damon had given me to smoke. 

Alex pressed his body against mine, his furry chest rubbing against my back. "Look out the window," he whispered. "All those lights." I nodded in agreement. It was beautiful, a private world that just he and I shared. Alex continued. "So white, intense. Like pools of sperm." He gently twisted my head back towards his, and we kissed. His tongue pressed into me, and I wasn't sure if I had ever been happier in my life.

Alex's dick was now deep in my ass, thrusting in and out, rubbing the accumulated spooge into my body. I relished the feeling, that the two loads Rod had given me, the load that Damon had given me, and soon the load that Alex with gift me would be permanently a part of me. My dick twitched at the thought of the men marking me. "Mmmm," Alex whispered in my ear. "Tighten up that ass. Milk my dick dry."

I tried my best to squeeze my ass around Alex's cock, but after three men, it felt loose. But he moaned each time, so it must have been having an effect. "Nice hole," he said. "We're going to have to play some more." He let his hand drift down towards my groin and it quickly found my dick. He played with it, but I remained just as soft as always. "You party tonight?"

"Party?" I asked. I had no idea what he meant.

"You know, tina? Crystal?"

I realized what Damon had been letting me smoke. Friends had talked about crystal meth, how it fucked you up, sometimes permanently. But this wasn't fucked up. This was pure amazing, and if it lasted my entire life, it wouldn't be nearly long enough. "Yeah," I said. "Yeah, I have been." I blushed. I had just admitted using some crazy insane drug to this hot man. I was terrified of how he would respond and even the few seconds he paused before responding was fearful agony for me. 

"Nice," he whispered into my ear. "We need to PnP together. Damn hot tweaked out muscle bottom," he said. It was dirty and depraved and it made my dick twitch in pleasure. "Tonight?" he whispered.

I was surprised he was asking me a question. He didn't need to do ask me anything. All I wanted him to do was to take what he wanted from me. It was my pleasure to give him whatever he required from me. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I cum in you?" he asked. "Breed you?"

I started nodding even before he had finished speaking. My desire had passed mere want, and it was now a fundamental need of mine to get more sperm inside me. "Yes," I said. "Of course. Cum in me. Breed me. Mark me." 

"That's what I want to hear," a new voice said. I looked away from the cityscape in front of me to see that Aiden had re-joined us. The two men, Alex and Aiden, might have been brothers, just separated by twenty-odd years. In the light from the window, I noticed how Aiden's chest hair was flecked with grey, and immediately wondered what it would look like with my cum sprayed across his chest. "A hungry boy."

"Fucking hungry hole," Alex said. The two men kissed, as Alex pushed his dick deeper into me. I watched them make out, their eyes closed, each of them lost in their own private world of pleasure. "I'm going to breed your boy," Alex whispered to Aiden. "Fucking load him up with my seed."

"Good," Aiden said. "I know he'd like that." Aiden ran his hand across my body, over my chest, down my flat stomach, before finding my traitorous dick. Despite my arousal, it was still soft, flaccid, and small. It was good that I was getting fucked, otherwise, it would have been an embarrassing situation. Aiden leaned down towards me and whispered into my ear. "I'm glad you're making so many new friends tonight. I'm glad you came to the party with me."

I could only nod in agreement. "Feels good," I murmured, as Aiden pressed his lips against mine. His tongue pushed into my mouth, as he stroked my dick. "Him inside me." 

"Good," Aiden said. "It's supposed to feel good. Just enjoy it." He kissed me again. "Don't hold back. Don't be afraid. Everything is going to be just fine." 

"I want him to cum in me. Give me his seed." It was so strange to be saying those words, but yet it felt so natural. When I set out to the club that night, it was supposed to end that I was the one fucking some chick. I was the one who should have been injecting my sperm into her warm pussy. But instead, it was my hole that was getting defiled and degraded.

"Tell him that," Aiden said. "Let Alex know what you want. What you need." It wasn't a command, but yet I knew there was no way I would ignore his request. It felt so reasonable and natural to tell Alex that my hole was his to breed. 

"Please, Alex," I said. "Cum in me. Give me your seed."

"Is he?" Alex asked. I was confused, but then realized the question was directed at Aiden. I tried to figure out what Alex was asking. But, right as I focused, Alex pressed his dick back into me, and all I could do was moan in pleasure.

"Nah. He's practically a virgin. But he's spoken for." Aiden stroked my dick, and the sensations overrode the foreboding I had about what he had just said.

"Spoken for?" Alex asked. The way he said it gave me pause. I didn't want to be anyone's possession. I had just gotten out of my parent's house, and it was time to be my own man. But I remembered how protected I was when Rod wrapped his arms around me. Or how safe I felt with Aiden looking out for me at the party. Or most of all, how Alex cared for me enough to give me his load. Around these men, I was going to be ok.

"Yeah," Aiden said. "But that doesn't mean the two of you can't have fun tonight."

"You're right," Alex replied. He continued. "Fuck. This is going to feel good." Where Damon had been forceful and careless, Alex's every stroke was intentional and planned. As his cock slid in and out of my hole, I realized Alex had only one goal he was mindlessly pursuing. It was the goal of every red-blooded man, the only goal we had in life. It was to spread his seed far and wide, to impregnate every available pussy, whether willing or unwilling. Every thrust and parry of his cock was carefully planned and executed to push him closer to that fundamental masculine need.

"It feels good, doesn't it," Aiden whispered into my ear. "His cock, inside you." I nodded. It was hard to deny what he had said. Alex's cock was sliding in and out, each stroke bringing him closer to that essential relief Alex needed so badly. Just as badly, I wanted to give him that relief, and the thick spurts of man-juice it entailed. It felt so dirty, so sleazy, but also so good.

"Yeah," I finally said, lost in the pleasures of getting fucked. "I want your load," I grunted to Alex. "Give it to me."

"Oh fuck," Alex grunted. His strokes were no longer the long, deep thrusts. His pace was faster and he was forcing himself right to the edge. "Oh FUCK," he grunted again.

"Give it to me," I said. I had never craved something this badly in my life before. All I wanted was this man to cum in me. I wanted him to breed me. I didn't understand it when Damon had first told me he was going to breed me. But now, getting bred by a hot man was the only thing that mattered in my life. "Fucking breed me," I said.

"OH FUCK," he said, this time ramming his cock deep into me. I felt Alex's cock pulse and surge and his thick, wet, cum fill my gut. Each man had been better than the last, and Alex's orgasm was practically a religious experience. "TAKE IT," Alex grunted. 

In the center of my torso, the wetness grew as Alex drained his balls into me. The perfection and peace of that moment, the moment where his semen filled me up, was going to be a feeling I was going to chase for the rest of my life. "Breed me," I grunted. I was on the verge of tears, so happy that Alex was impregnating me with his seed.

"Fuck, this is nice," Aiden whispered. "You taking that hot load."

"TAKE IT," Alex grunted once more. He was in his own world, where the only thing that mattered was his cock and how good it felt. I squeezed my ass, massaging and milk his dick. I tried to tell myself it was just to give pleasure to Alex, but I knew that my single focus was getting more seed in my hole. 

"Fuck, you're a hungry guy," Aiden said. I squeezed my hole again, and was rewarded by a visceral grunt from Alex plus another squirt of his precious jizz. It landed directly into my rectum.

• Like 33
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

9. Aiden 

"Fuck, you're a hungry guy," I said, whispering it into Jay's ear. He turned to me and smiled. The innocence of his smile belied his position; the boy was bent over, with a muscular man burying his manhood in the boy's hole. Unbeknownst to the boy, that fur-covered man was infected with HIV and it was far too late for Jay to protect himself. Of course, every boy I found attracted attention from a certain circle of collectors. There were always men who appreciated the special pleasures of a first edition.

Jay smiled again. His smile was amazing. Even a hardened pimp like me could see that Jay's smile was what set him apart. He wasn't just the latest sequel in an increasingly tired story line. His smile made him something unique and special. Men were going to want to make him their own for more than just a few hours and those men were going to be happy to pay for that pleasure.

"It feels so good," Jay said. Between the distant, far-off stare in his eyes and his soft, flaccid cock, I had been pretty sure that Tucker and Damon had introduced Jay to the pleasures of crystal. "So wet," he continued, his words slurring a bit. His voice confirmed my suspicions. He had partied. It was a perfect set-up for me. I would get to voice my disapproval before giving into his pleas to join him in the party.

"Oh FUCK," Alex grunted, as he pushed himself back into Jay. There was the final spasm of his body as the last of his balls emptied out into Jay's hole. Alex gasped for air as Jay pressed up against the hairy man. Jay's metamorphosis into a cum-crazed, drug-fueled slut was well on its way. I had started it, now it was my responsibility to take him all the way. "Fuck," Alex moaned again. 

Alex leaned in. "That was fucking amazing. We gotta play some more." He winked at me. "Aiden has my number." Rod had paid handsomely for his privileges, but that didn't mean that other men wouldn't be able to enjoy the pleasures of breeding Jay. Besides, Alex had chosen to medicate his disease; unlike some of the men at the party, his semen was harmless. 

"I'll make sure you two connect," I said. I wasn't sure if the two men heard me. Alex had pulled out and spun Jay around. The men were kissing deeply as the savored the afterglow of the orgasm. 

"Connection," Jay murmured. I could see him struggling to put together sentences as the drugs hit him hard. It was the perfect time to pull him deeper into my world.

"Yeah," I said. "Connection. That's good." 

"It is," Alex said. He pushed Jay towards me. The young man wrapped his arms around me. His body was hot and sweaty against my skin. I felt his heart pounding. "Aiden's a good guy," he said. "Make sure he calls me," he said to me.

"Of course," I said. I pulled Jay closer to me. "Having fun?" I asked him, as Alex disappeared into the crowd of men.

"Yeah," he said. I leaned in and kissed him. He barely struggled as my tongue pressed into his mouth. I could taste the bitter remnants of the crystal plus the salty hints of pre-cum. It was hard to believe that Jay had never even kissed a man, much less one fuck him. But if he was to be believed, this was all new to him.

"I want to fuck you," I said.

The boy's reaction was immediate and predictable. His hand reached down for my crotch and found my cock straining against my underwear. "Damn," he said, as he ran his hand over my bulge. "I want," he started, but then couldn't get out the rest of the sentence. I let him off easy and kissed him again. "I want you to fuck me," he finally managed to say.

I reached down and guided his hand into my underwear. His fingers brushed against my cockhead. "You like this, don't you?" I asked. He nodded and wrapped his hand around my shaft. "You like getting fucked, don't you?" Jay continued to nod. He was still holding onto my erection. 

"Yeah," he said. "I do." He smiled again, and it was hard not to slide my dick into his wet, sloppy hole right then. "You want to fuck me?" he asked. "Now?" He had pulled it together enough to ask the only questions that mattered to him. I wanted to pound him hard and load him up with my strain of the virus. But the night was young and before the sun rose the young man's hole would still be able to make me some money. 

"I was thinking," I said. The boy's face fell. He wanted dick. Any dick. My dick. "After this," I said. He perked up a bit. "Maybe we can go back to my place. Just you and me. And just spend some time together." He was smiling now. That was the pleasure of a boy like him. Exploring being a bottom and tweaked out on crystal, he couldn't contain his desires or control his actions. "Would you like that?"

"Yeah," he said, blushing. "I would. I'd like it a lot. I like you" I shouldn't have worried about turning Jay. He was a natural crystal whore. 

"I like you too," I lied, even as I kissed him again. He would learn soon enough that as much as I liked him, I liked the drugs and money his ass could bring even more. "There's one more old friend here. I want you to meet him," I said.

"I'd like that. And I'm looking forward to after. With you."

"Me too," I said. I was looking forward to the few hours we would get to spend together. But his reasons were not my reasons, and my reasons were the ones Jay needed to be afraid of. My cock twitched in anticipation, in anticipation of being part of the destruction of his innocence. We kissed once more, but I broke it off. "Come on. One more friend. I know you're going to like him."

"Ok," Jay said. Any delay before his next dick was more than he wanted. Even if we didn't find Doug immediately, the chances were high that any interruption was going to satiate Jay's cravings. "Is everyone here hot?" Jay asked, as we navigated through the mass of men. Some were just talking, but more were making out, sucking, or fucking. I doubt Jay noticed, but there was not a single condom in evidence.

"Hey," someone said from alongside me. I recognized the voice and when I turned, I saw Dennis. Officially, he worked at the bath house nearby, but unofficially, he was one of my steady and reliable sources for party favors. Given the time, he must have come straight from the bath house. 

I looked him over. He was just the kind of interruption that Jay needed. Dennis had on a pair of tennis shoes and a leather band around his left wrist. His cheeks looked a little more sunken than I remembered, his body looked a little more wasted than before. However, one thing hadn't changed; his thick cut cock was just as big as ever. It was hard to tell if the decline was due to his virus or his drug habit. Either way, he was just the kind of new friend Jay needed to meet. "Dennis," I said. "Wow. Great to run into you."

"Yeah," he said. He looked over to Jay and looked him up and down. "New acquisition?" he asked.

"Dennis, this is Jay. Met him at a club tonight, and thought he'd enjoy the party here." Not that it was needed, but I put an emphasis on "party." 

"Hi," Dennis said, reaching out for Jay. Jay was momentarily stunned, unable to take his eyes off of Dennis's thick manhood. Even before the boy could react, Dennis had pulled Jay to him. "Having a good time tonight?" he asked Jay.

"Yeah," Jay said, then let Dennis press his lips against Jay's mouth. The two kissed. Dennis wrapped his hands around Jay's torso and sought out the boy's butt cheeks. "A lot of fun," Jay managed to say, before Dennis started to rub the boy's cheek, reducing the young man to soft moans of pleasure.

"You want something up there?" Dennis asked. Jay could only nod. "You want to get my dick up there?" Jay nodded again. Dennis looked at me. "He free?" 

"All yours," I said. I wasn't going to make any money off of this encounter, but it would be worth it. The next teener from Dennis would likely be suspiciously large. Not to mention Dennis had stopped taking meds nearly six months ago. He has explained he didn't want to be putting too many chemicals in his body and he wasn't going to give up his party favors. I didn't care for the reasons. All it meant was that Dennis would give Jay his first injection of high viral load semen.

"Can I cum in you?" Dennis whispered into Jay's ear. I was close enough to hear it. He looked up at me. He wanted permission to do what he wanted to do. 

"You want it, don't you?" I whispered. "You want his cum, don't you?" Jay nodded. "Tell him. Let him know what you want."

"Yeah," Jay finally said. "Please. Cum in me." Dennis smiled, and spun Jay around.

"You ready?" Dennis asked. "Lubed and ready?"

"He is," I said. I didn't bother with asking Jay; I didn't care about his answer. Dennis would be the fourth guy to fuck him tonight. Jay already had four loads up there not to mention all of the pre-cum. The accumulated fluids would be enough for Dennis and his thick Latino cock. It would have to be enough for Dennis.

Dennis hadn't bothered waiting for my response. He had already lined his cock up with Jay's hole. As soon as I gave him permission he pushed his shaft into the boy. "Oh fuck," Jay grunted. His tone was a combination of pain and pleasure; he was more than willing to endure the pain for the obvious pleasure. "Oh FUCK," he grunted again, as more of Dennis's cock disappeared into Jay's tight hole. 

"Feel good?" I asked, directing my question to Dennis.

"Hell yeah. So tight. And so fucking wet, too" He grabbed Jay's hips, and pulled the boy all the way down on his dick. "Needed a slut like this."

"He's yours to use."

"He ready for a full-blown fuck?" Dennis asked. Jay wouldn't know the significance of the phrase, but I did. Full-blown AIDS. It was no wonder that Dennis looked worse for the wear; between the damage his virus was doing and the heavy toll the illegal drugs took, his body was struggling to stay healthy.

"Full-blown?" I asked. 

"Yeah," Dennis said. "Full-blown. Found out a few weeks ago."

"Damn." I turned to Jay; he was bent over, legs slightly spread, giving Dennis the best access to his unprotected hole. My dick twitched, thinking about Dennis's cock dripping his AIDS-infected pre-cum into the hapless young man. I was not going to tell Rod what had happened; Rod had paid well for the pleasure of infecting Jay, and I wasn't going to be a buzzkill. "What are you doing?"

"Enjoying every second of it," Dennis said. "Sharing my gift."

I leaned in to Jay. His face was agonizing pleasure. He knew he was getting fucked. He knew he was getting pushed to his absolute limits. But he knew he was powerless to stop it, powerless against his animal instincts to get fucked. "You want Dennis's gift?" He nodded vigorously, blissfully unaware of what he was agreeing too. "You want a full-blown fuck?"

Jay nodded again. His fate had been sealed hours earlier, completely without his permission. "So big. So hard," he grunted, as Dennis shoved his cock in and out of his hole. "Fuck me," he moaned. "Fuck me hard."

"Good boy," I said, and stroked his curly hair. I kissed him, this time allowing his tongue to explore my mouth. He was vulnerable and weak, and I was going to take full advantage. "You're going to let Dennis cum in you, aren't you? Let him give you his gift?"

"Please," he nodded. "Cum in me. Give me your gift." He had no idea what he was saying. He was just parroting back what I had said. But it was enough.

I kissed Jay once more. I was sad that in his very first night with me, his innocence and purity was going to be so utterly destroyed. But there was money to made in that destruction, and I was not going to let it go waste. "Make me proud," I said, before standing back up. "Give him his first full-blown breeding," I told Dennis.

"Fuck yeah," Dennis said. The full length of his Latin dick disappeared into Jay. Deep inside of the boy's body, Dennis's engorged dickhead had begun to drip a thick, dirty fluid into Jay's unprotected body. Correctly used, the fluid was designed to ease the process of impregnating a woman. But tonight, this was a fluid made for infecting a man. It would lubricate Dennis's thrusts into Jay's body and already had more than enough virus to forever change Jay. "Does he know?" Dennis asked.

"No. Hasn't even asked," I said. Jay didn't seem like he was all that stupid; the club where we had met was a hang-out for college kids. If he wasn't stupid, that left only two other options; he was either naive or high. Or, most likely, both. There would be time later to remind him about his weaknesses and mistakes. By then, it would be too late to make any difference at all. The futility of his rage would make the moment all the sweeter.

"My kind of twisted pig," Dennis said. His cock disappeared back into Jay's hole, where the Latino's poisonous pre-cum could best do its treacherous work. Of course, every man who had cum in Jay: Rod, Damon, Alex, and now Dennis had delivered a toxic payload. That Dennis was so much further along than any of the others made the fuck so exciting to watch.

"I'm sure you guys can find time to play more," I said. I didn't want to deny Dennis his pleasures, especially with the unique load he was going to deposit it Jay. But, I was eager to give Jay my own load. It was the best perk of my job; there was always a selection of fine young men to breed. "You want Dennis's load," I asked, turning my attention back to Jay.

His eyes were glazed over, and he struggled to even focus on me. "Yeah," he mumbled, "Cum in me," he continued. His words short and clipped and he struggled to form even a simple sentence. "Fill me with your seed."

Dennis pulled me back up and gave me a quick kiss. "Fucking sweet hole your boy has. Wanna seed that tight, unprotected hole." 

I put my finger to my lips, reminding him to be discreet about his desires.

"Oh damn," Dennis grunted. "Stealthing a boy," he whispered, "Fucking stealthing the college boy." He pulled almost all the way out. His cock was slick with ass juice and dick snot, but before I could appreciate it properly, Dennis pushed it back into Jay. "Take my load," he grunted, as the familiar spasms of orgasm wracked his body. "Take my fucking load." 

He took one hand off Jay's waist and wrapped it around me. Although he acted the tough Latin top, my dick had found its way into his muscular hole more than once. His kiss was not unexpected, and I let him explore my mouth. "Breeding your tasty new neg boy," he whispered into my ear. "Blasting him full of my poz cum," he whispered, just barely loud enough for me to ear.

Even though I had already made plans for my own toxic seed to be injected into Jay's hole, I was still jealous of Dennis. He had gotten there first and with semen even more AIDS-ridden than mine. But as Dennis pressed his tongue back into my throat, I realized that there was no need for jealousy. All three of us were getting off on the experience. "Fucking give it to me," Jay moaned, as the warmth of the semen spread through his body. "Fill me, fill me" he continued. "Fill me," he repeated several times.

"Charging him up," Dennis grunted. Even in the middle of orgasm, he had the presence of mind to not say it too loudly. 

My own dick was straining against my white underwear, a wet spot growing on the left from the steady drip-drip of pre-cum. I needed to get inside of the boy soon. I wasn't sure if I could even wait for the last man of the night to have his way with Jay. "Fill him up for me," I replied to Dennis. Jay was going to be even better if he was dripping by the time we left the party. Besides being the perfect lube for fucking, the semen would make it easier for last shard of crystal to dissolve in his ass.

"Fuck," Dennis said. "I needed that." He began to pull out, taking his time to work his load into Jay's unprotected hole, and ensure that every drop stayed inside the young man. "We gotta do this some more," Dennis continued, as he pulled Jay back up. He pulled all three of us into an embrace which devolved into a three-way kiss. "My balls are drained," he said.

"Into my hole," Jay said. "Drained into my ass." 

"Yeah," Dennis said. He reached down into his socks and pulled out a business card. He handed it to Jay. "I work six to midnight, Wednesday through Saturday. Come by. I'll make sure it's a party." It was a free pass to the bath house.

I took it from Jay and tucked it into the waistband of my underwear. "I can carry it for you." 

"And one for you," Dennis said, handing me as well. Between Dennis and my boys, I hadn't paid admission in ages. But the card was useful; it almost always got me an extra gram or two of favors. Dennis gave Jay one last lingering kiss. "I want to see you soon," he whispered into Jay's ear, before gently pushing him to me.

Even before I could say good-bye, Dennis disappeared into the crowd. It would be only a few minutes before he would be in heat again and shortly after that, another poor boy would get his ass filled with pozcum. "My hole is dripping," Jay said, as he wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him, letting my hands seek out first his ass cheeks, then his crack and finally his fresh young hole. He was right. There were a few drops of cum leaking out of him.

"It happens," I whispered into his ear, as my finger ran around the edge. "It's a reminder of all the men who have been inside you."

He rubbed up against my bulge. "I want you inside me," he said. "I want your cum too." 

"Come on," I said. There was still one more old friend I wanted Jay to meet. Doug had thick salt-and-pepper chest hair, that lead down to a good-sized dick that remained dangerously hard all-night long. He had come out in his forties, pozzed out a few months later, and had been sharing his gift ever since. "One more guy for you to meet."

"I just want to play with you," Jay whispered in my ear as we threaded our way through the crowd of men. 

"Me too," I said. "But soon enough," I continued. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of grey under a light. Even with just the glance I knew it was Doug. "This way. You gonna let him fuck you?" I asked Jay. 

"Yeah," Jay said. "I am. I'm gonna let him fuck me good." The bluntness was the crystal talking. I was going to have to re-stock before we left; I wanted him totally acclimated to the party and play experience. 

I pulled Jay close, and we kissed. As we made out, a familiar figure came out of the crowd and pressed up against Jay. "Jay," I whispered into his ear. "Meet Doug."

"Hi Doug," Jay murmured. He leaned his head back, and the two men kissed, before I helped Jay turn around. "Nice," Jay said, before he leaned into Allen and kissed him again. The two men were closely matched in height, the younger one a bit taller.

"You're a sexy one," Doug said. His hands were already grabbing Jay's ass and I was not surprised to see his fingers disappear into Jay's crack. From the gentle moan that emerged from Jay, Doug had managed to find the boy's hole. "And a hungry one," he continued, winking at me.

"Why don't you get to know Doug a bit better," I told Jay. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down to his knees. "Get his dick wet for him." Doug's cock was already semi-hard; it would take only a bit of attention from Jay before Doug would be sporting his infamous titanium-stiff fuck rod. 

"Yes, Sir," Jay said, and started to lean in.

"Wait," Doug said, and reached down. He carefully removed Jay's glasses, folded them up, and handed them to me. "Don't want to get them dirty," he continued, before guiding Jay's head onto his dick. "And I want to see those beautiful green eyes of yours."

Jay greedily swallowed Doug's cock. Just semi-soft, it went easily into Jay's mouth, as the boy looked up at the older man adoringly. The men may had wanted the orgasmic relief that Jay had brought them, but it was clear from Jay's desire that the boy needed their cum far more. "Oh fuck," Doug moaned. He ran his hand through Jay's curly hair, gently pulling the boy further down on his cock. "That feels so good."

"Can he take it all?" Doug continued, looking back at me.

"You won't know until you try him, will you?" I said. Eventually, Jay needed to be able to take Doug's cock without a second thought. The more practice he got, the sooner that day would come.

"This I'm gonna enjoy watching."

"Almost as much as you're going to enjoy face-fucking him?" I asked. I had seen Doug destroy a boy's throat several times. I wondered if he was in his mood again tonight.

"Almost," he said. He turned his attention back to Jay. "Ready?" he asked Jay. His tone made it clear that there was only one answer. Jay nodded, not taking his eyes off of Doug's body. "Right on," Doug said, and grabbed Jay's skull between his two hands. He held Jay in place effortlessly. The two might have been just about the same size, but Jay had submitted entirely to Doug's mature masculinity. "All the way in," Doug said, and pushed his dick into the young man.

"Ooomph," Jay grunted as Doug's shaft hit the back of his throat. His eyes bulged slightly, not yet expected the full-bore assault on his throat. He closed his eyes for a moment, fighting to keep his body's natural reactions under control. When he opened his eyes again, there was still the terror of gagging, but with the steely resolve of a born cock-sucker questing for his true sustenance. 

"All the way," Doug said, smiling, as he pushed another inch of his cock into Jay's throat. "Make me feel good," he said. Jay was struggling under the assault, but correctly, all of his efforts were in the service of making Doug's cock feel good. "Oh damn, that's nice. So wet. So warm."

Doug leaned back against me with his eyes closed as he enjoyed the pleasure of the blow job. "He's a champ," he muttered, just enjoying the masculine pleasure of getting sucked off. "Not even gagging on my dick." I looked down. His cock was a solid rod now, rigid and unyielding, despite the turns Jay's throat demanded of it. "Oh, hell yeah," he grunted, as the last inch disappeared into the young man's mouth. 

"Mmmmph," Jay grunted, as he forced himself to get used to the thick shaft filling up his throat and blocking his breathing.

"That's it," Doug said, turning his gaze back to Jay. "Show my dick some mouth-love. Massage my dick head with your throat and make me drip right into your gut." Jay gulped, swallowed, but remained focused on Doug's cock. "Damn, you haven't even gagged. Now, I want to fuck you." He pulled his cock out, leaving just the head in Jay's mouth. His shaft was glossy with Jay's spit; it would be enough to lubricate it when Doug slammed it into the boy's hole. "You wanna get fucked, boy?" he asked.

"Fuck me?" Jay replied, his mouth still full of Doug's dick. He was still staring at Doug, as if the slightest blink would mean that the hairy daddy and his hard cock would just disappear from in front of him. 

"We don't have to do it, if you don't want to." Doug was not one to pass up a tight young piece of ass. Especially one that was rumored to be HIV-negative. "But," he began, as he stroked the young man's cheek, his thumb running over the light stubble. "But, it would be so nice to share that with you. Really get to know you." He smiled at Jay. "Your choice," he finished.

"Please?" Jay replied. "Fuck me? Give me your load?" I doubted that Jay had even processed what Doug had said. The pent-up desire from so many years not getting what he needed was all that he could think about. "Fuck me, please, Doug."

"That's what I want to hear from my boy. Fucking eager to get his ass pounded." Doug pulled his dick all the way out of Jay's mouth and pulled the boy back up. "Turn around and show me that ass."

Jay did as he was told. We had all gotten used to the dim light, yet Jay's ass seemed almost to glow, it was so white and perfect. He bent over, and spread his ass cheeks apart, offering up his tender and abused hole. "Fuck," Doug grunted, as he spit on his dick. "That's an ass I could fuck all weekend."

"That's always an option," I said. Doug was more than good for it, and his infected sperm would find Jay's ass a very fertile ground to flourish and grow. "I know Jay will be very appreciative of any gifts you could give him."

"Ohhh, damn," Doug moaned. He pressed his raw cock into Jay. Jay's hole opened up easily and allowed the older man's hard shaft to penetrate into the boy's guts. "Ohhh, damn. That's even better than your throat."

"Fuck, daddy. Your cock. It's so hard." Jay wasn't thinking; he just instinctively called Doug "Daddy." Not that it mattered. Doug had fucked his way into the Daddy Hall of Fame years ago. 

"Yeah boy. You're going to take my dick. Take my cum."

"Please, Doug. Fuck me." Jay was pressing his ass up against Doug's groin, taking every inch of Doug's cock and fucking himself deep and hard as the older man stood there. "Give me your load."

"How many have fucked him already?" Doug asked me.

I had to think a minute. "Four guys," I said, counting in my head; there had been Rod, Damon, Alex, and Dennis before Doug. "And five loads."

"Charged up?"

"All of them," I said. "But he doesn't know."

"Fuck, that's hot," Doug said. "Fucking hot." He grabbed Jay's waist and held him in place as he forced his dick deep into the boy. "Fucking breeding him." 

"Charging him up," I whispered into Doug's ear. It was the depths of the night, when time slowed down and what little decorum we had started with disappeared. It was time to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh and all of the dirty, sleazy fantasies that could come true. "Infecting him," I continued. 

"Damn, Aiden," Doug murmured. "I'm gonna fucking breed his hole."

"Please, Doug," Jay said. "Cum in me." 

"Breed him," I said. Just for Doug to hear, I continued. "Fill him up with your poz cum." 

"Oh fuck," Doug said. "Getting close," he grunted, and slammed his cock deep into Jay. "Fucking on edge here," he continued, his breath shallow and fast as he stood at the edge of orgasm.

"Give it to me," Jay said. Any doubt in Doug's mind about Jay's needs were erased with that statement. "Fucking load me up." I wondered if Jay had any idea what a dangerous game he was playing. So much of what he said was coded language for bug-chasing and pozzing. But he was so helplessly naive that it was hard to believe it was anything other than him parroting back what he heard the men around him saying.

"Oh, hell yeah," Doug mumbled, as his body shook with the spasms of orgasm. "Fucking take my hot load," he grunted. His hips bucked and forced his dick deep into Jay's body and his cock unloaded its deadly payload deep into the young man. "Take it all!"

"God, that feels good," Jay said, as Doug forced his dick into the boy. "Fill me up."

"Give him what he needs," I said. This time, it was loud enough for Jay to hear. All three of us knew that Jay needed sperm; only two of us knew the deadly extra that the boy was getting. "Give it to him deep."

"Oh, hell yeah," Doug said. "This is only the first load," he continued. He slammed his cock in and held it. "Fucking sweet ass."

"You gonna fill me up again?" Jay asked. Even listening to him closely, I couldn't tell if he was excited or scared by the prospect of a second load in such quick succession. 

"Hell yeah, boy. I've got another hot load for you. You think you can take it?" 

"I want to," Jay replied, not quite answering Doug's question. It didn't matter. Doug was going to seed the boy regardless of Jay's desires, and I was more than happy to hold Jay in place while Doug took his time fucking his poz load into the boy. I switched positions, from behind Doug to facing Jay. He was smiling, but it was that distant, desperate smile of a tweaker. He didn't care who fucked him, or how hard he was fucked, as long as he got a load of cum at the end. 

"Fuck yeah," Doug said. Over Jay's shoulder I saw him wink at me. Jay's ass had been lubed up by his poz load, and it was now time for Doug to properly enjoy his newest boy. "Gonna work that load into you."

"Do what you need," I said. I looked right at Jay. "I know he can take it." Jay's eyes locked on mine; he was simultaneously excited and terrified at the possibility. He had realized exactly what he had signed up for and wasn't yet sure if he could follow through. "He's made me proud all night." I was not going to make this any easier for him; seeing him at the very limits of his sexual endurance only made my dick drip even more of my own toxic miasma of virus, semen, and sperm. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 20