On The Job Training

Gymguy8

• 4 weeks later...

10. Jay

Even after Doug dropped his thick load in my hole, his dick remained impressively hard. I had expected his shaft to grow limp and for his pace to slow down before his dick fell out of my well-fucked hole. But instead, Doug's shaft remained hard and he continued to thrust in and out of my hole. Each stroke pushed the accumulated jizz deeper into me and spread it out along my hole. Just six hours ago, I would have never dreamt of being fucked so intensely. But now, after several guys had used me, each one depositing his load inside of me, it felt almost natural.

"Fuck," I moaned. Aiden was now standing in front of me, his body pressed up against mine. I was sandwiched between these two men, their bodies pressed up against my own torso, holding me in place as one of them forced his dick into my almost virginal hole. Even though it was a rough, aggressive fuck, I felt safe between the two men. Doug was nibbling on my back, whispering something I couldn't quite catch, but made me feel safe. "Oh god, that feels good," I grunted. Doug had just pressed the full length of his dick into me and pushed a thick load of spooge deep into my guts. It felt so honorable and perfect to be taking these loads and, in the moment, I couldn't imagine any other way to fuck. "Damn," I moaned once more.

"Feel good?" Aiden asked. I nodded in reply. I was starting to lose track of where I was, of what had happened. All I cared about was that feeling of dick in my hole. It was a little scary letting go and letting Doug take such advantage of me. But It felt so fucking right at the same time. "It's good," Aiden whispered in my ear. "Let him fuck you." 

I lost myself in the deep, repetitive thrusts. Doug was an expert cocksman, and he knew how to fuck me. Plus, as Doug pounded my hole, Aiden held me tight, kissing me and whispering reassurances in my ear. I could feel his cock press against my groin and my leg; it was just as hard as Doug's and I couldn't wait to feel it in me. Despite enduring the reality of Doug's cock, I lost track of time, pushed forward by dreaming the fantasy of Aiden's dick. "You gonna cum again?" Aiden suddenly interjected.

I looked back, as best I could with Aiden's broad arms wrapped around my torso. I could just barely see Doug in the low light. His face was locked in an ecstatic determination; he was on the edge of cumming a second time. I tightened my ass; I wanted to milk that load out of him and make him anoint my hole once more with his fluid. "DAYUM," Doug grunted, and he slammed his cock deep into me. "Fucking sweet hole on you boy. Getting a second load. Fucking milking me dry."

"Give it to me," I moaned, and pressed back against his dick. In my gut, I felt the familiar warm bloom that I now knew to mean Doug had just shot another load into me. There was a second and a third jet of cum into me; the sequel was at least as good as the original.

"Fucking hungry hole on you boy," Doug grunted in my ear, as he shoved his dick back into me, and spurt twice more into my hole. "You and I gotta play again soon. I'm gonna have to get to know this hole properly." He shoved his dick back in once more, and a sixth spurt of semen landed in my gut. The warmth from his cock was spreading across my body and made me feel protected and safe. Although I hardly knew Doug, I felt comfortable around him. Certainly, comfortable enough to meet with him again and to let him cum in my hole once more. 

"I'll make sure that happens," Aiden said. Doug had stopped pounding my hole and I felt his cock soften. I squeezed my hole one last time, in order to get the last drops of semen from him. I was dreading being empty but at least Aiden had promised to fuck me next.

"Do that," Doug said and he slowly pulled his dick out of my hole. "I can't wait." He leaned against me, his hairy chest now wet with sweat from his intense fucking. "Looking forward to our next time," he whispered in my ear. "I'll make sure it's a big load."

"Me too," I said, although my mind had already leapt ahead, hungry for more dick. I didn't want to wait to get back to Aiden's apartment; every second without my ass being filled was an eternity of torment. I wanted Aiden to fuck me right there, in the open and in front of all these unknown men. "So badly," I managed to say, right as Doug stood up, and stepped back.

"Can't wait," Doug said, and he left me, still in Aiden's arms. 

Aiden leaned in and kissed me. It was a long kiss, deep and intimate. I let his tongue explore my mouth and longed for his cock to do the same. As he kissed me, Aiden let his hands drop down, finding my ass, and gently pulled apart my butt cheeks. The air was cool against my exposed asshole, but it felt good. I spread my legs slightly, giving him easier access to my hole. 

"Feeling good?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah," I said. "Really good."

"You want to go back to my place?" he asked. "And I can finally get into that hot ass of yours." He pushed a finger against my hole. It slid in easily, using the accumulated lube from all the men who had the pleasure of fucking me. "Damn," he said. "That's a wet hole."

"Doesn't have yours in it yet," I said. "I want you to cum in me." I was surprised but not shocked to hear myself say that. It felt natural to ask another man to cum in me, especially a man like Aiden. 

"Don't worry," Aiden replied. "I'm gonna cum in you. Many times. But not before getting to enjoy this hole." His finger had slid deeper into me, but it was more a cruel tease having neither the length nor the girth of what I felt trapped behind his underwear. "Let's go," he said and kissed me long and deep.

As we kissed, another man came up behind me, and pressed against me. For a moment, I thought it was Doug returning, but he was both shorter and less hairy than the earlier man. "I heard you had brought a new friend," the stranger said. 

Aiden broke off the kiss, and looked up, over my shoulder at the new man. "Edward," he said, smiling. "Yeah," he said, turning me around to face the new man. "This is Jay. Jay, meet Edward." I looked him over; I guessed him in his mid-thirties, a bit shorter than me, but sporting a big cock in his tight white jockstrap. He had a beard, and there were flecks of grey in it. Even though he was shorter than me, I could feel the masculine power and energy radiating off of him. I wanted to get down on my knees in front of him and worship his cock. 

"Hi," I said. I was almost blushing; despite my arousal, my dick was still limp. I was embarrassed for a man like him to find me like this. I wanted to ask him to fuck me, but somehow, I wasn't able to say it.

"Hi," Edward said, then turned his attention to Aiden. "Damon told me about him. Sounds like he's just the way I like."

"I know how you like them," Aiden said. "That's why you can't have him. At least not tonight."

"Ha!" Edward said. He turned back to me. "Aiden's taking care of you?" he asked me. I nodded in agreement. Aiden had wrapped one arm around me and the other hand was covering my too-soft dick. "You been having fun?" he continued. I nodded as well. Edward reached down and pushed Aiden's hand out of the way. He played briefly with my cock. This time I did blush, ashamed of my impotence. But he only brushed lightly over my cock and instead settled on my balls. 

Edward squeezed them gently. It was just enough for me to gasp slightly; that elicited a broad smile from Edward. Aiden pulled me a bit closer to him. "He is taking good care of you," Edward said. Still holding onto my balls, he continued. "You been partying tonight?" My feeling of befuddlement must have been obvious. "You know, smoking the glass pipe?" He squeezed slightly, a reminder that I had to tell the truth. 

I remembered the pipe Tucker had shared with me. "Yeah," I said. "I did." 

"That's my kind of boy," Edward said, but Aiden didn't loosen his hold on me. He pulled out a thin black case. "You want to keep the party going?" he asked. He turned to Aiden. "You mind if I share a bowl with the boy? You want to join?"

"It's been a while for me," Aiden said. "A few months now." I blushed again, and my cock shrank even more. I had just admitted to using drugs in front of these two men. I wondered what Aiden would say next, right after he had said he hadn't used in so long. "But I bet the boy would enjoy it." He turned to me. "I know you can handle it. Just know your limits." A pause, then he turned back to Edward. "Know your limits too," he said, with a bit of an edge in his voice.

"Of course," Edward said, with a hint of defensiveness in his voice. But it disappeared as he smiled, holding up a glass pipe just like the one I shared with Tucker and Damon. "You sure you don't want to share?" he asked. The pipe was close enough that I could see the details I had missed the first time, the details like the slight imperfection at the edge of the hole at the top, the milky whiteness of the long tube, or the beautiful crackle of the white drug in the bowl. Each one drew me in and reminded me how good I was feeling. I didn't want to stop it, not yet at least, when there was still the rest of the night to play with Aiden.

"You go first," Aiden said to me. "Do a good hit for me." It wasn't clear if he was giving me permission to do party with Edward or if he was saying that he was going to join the two of us in sharing the pipe. I remembered how it had felt when Damon had shotgunned the hit to me with his dick buried in my ass. I wanted to share that same feeling of closeness with Aiden. 

But first, Edward lit the torch and held it under the glass bowl. I watched as the drugs melted and smoked, and then he stuck the stem into his mouth. He inhaled slowly and carefully, draining the bowl several times. Once his lungs were full, he took the pipe from his mouth, and stuck it into mine. "Do it," he said to me, holding the torch under the bowl.

I had gathered the basics from earlier, and following Edward's lead, I inhaled deeply. The clouds were so much smoother than the weed I normally smoked, and it was easy to take a big hit. "That's what I want to see," Edward said. "Now, hold it for me." As he spoke, I could see him exhale a thick cloud right into my face. 

"That smells good," Aiden said. "Brings back memories." 

"Do a hit," Edward said. "Just enough to get you in the mood."

"I'm not sure," Aiden said. I wanted to tell him to do it. I wanted him just as relaxed and carefree as I was. I wanted him as intense as Damon had been.

"Shotgun him," Edward told me. I leaned back, and Aiden met my lips with his. I exhaled my hit into his mouth and he inhaled, letting his lungs fill up. "Fuck, that's hot." He was stroking his jockstrap, his bulge straining against the fabric. Aiden and I kissed more, his tongue exploring my mouth.

"That's good shit," Aiden said, finally exhaling the thick cloud. "Really good."

"You know I have the best," Edward said. "You want another hit?" he asked. 

Aiden paused for a second, thinking. Finally, he spoke. "Yeah," he said. "I do." He smiled at me. "But give it to him," Aiden continued. Edward put the pipe back in my mouth, and we enacted the now-familiar ritual of heating the drugs and inhaling the thick clouds. I kissed Aiden again, and exhaled the hit. We repeated this twice more, the two of us feeling the freedom of the crystal hitting our blood. "Do one with Edward," Aiden finally said, as he exhaled a dense white cloud.

"Fuck yeah," Edward said. "You ready for this?" he asked. I nodded, and he took the pipe from me. He stuck it in his mouth and I watched him hit it. Once more, he took his time, making sure the bowl was always full of the white vapors. 

"I like partying with you," Aiden whispered in my ear. "A lot," he said.

I was transfixed Edward, watching him continue to hit the pipe. I had the presence of mind to nod. The drugs were hitting me hard and the familiar sexual urges were ricocheting around my head. "Me too," I finally said.

"Good," Aiden said. "We'll do that."

Edward took the pipe out of his mouth and smiled at me. "Your turn," he said, and pressed his mouth against mine. There was no mistaking who was the dominant man here; before I realized what I was doing, I had opened my mouth and let his tongue force its way into me. He exhaled and a condensed cloud of pure bliss filled my airways. "You got a pipe?" he asked Aiden.

"I think I do."

"Tell you what," Edward said. "If you have Jay here return it, you can borrow my pipe. Just in case." My heart jumped. As I gasped, the cloud escaped my lungs and engulfed my head. "One more hit for you, I think," Edward said. He put the pipe in his mouth. It was still warm, so it only took a second before the bowl filled up. This hit was bigger than the previous one. 

"Sounds good to me," Aiden said. "I bet Jay would like that. Wouldn't you Jay?" I heard Aiden, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Edward. He was staring at me, his brown eyes studying me, seemingly seeking out my weaknesses and vulnerabilities.

"Yeah," I finally said, immediately worried that I had taken a step too far. Edward removed the pipe. He winked at me, then leaned in and we kissed. I expected him to exhale immediately, but instead we kissed. I was hungry for everything he would give me -- his tongue, his drugs, but most of all, I was once more craving cock. "Yeah," I said, taking a second to catch my breath. "I would like it."

Edward exhaled and my lungs inflated with the thick cloud. I had no real idea what drug I was taking, but it was the last thing I was concerned about. All that mattered was getting another hit. "We're going to have so much fun," Edward whispered, his lungs now drained into mine. "Just the two of us. Getting to know each other properly." He reached down and grabbed my balls. He squeezed, once more finding that perfect pressure right at the edge of pain. "I'm going to have so much fun with you." He squeezed just a little harder and I gasped. The thick cloud escaped, and my head was swirling with agony of his playing with my balls. 

"Careful, now," Aiden muttered. There was a growl in his voice and my hole twitched at the depraved masculinity. 

"Right," Edward said. He released his hold on my balls and in relief, I exhaled the last of the hit. Edward stepped back and stuck the pipe and torch back in the case. From the waistband of his jockstrap, he pulled a small baggie, and put it in the case as well. "Teener for you. I want it well smoked when you bring it back."

"Don't worry about that," Aiden said. His arm was still wrapped around me, holding me tight, seemingly protecting me from Aiden. "He's gonna be wanting more soon enough."

"And I've got it," Edward said, grabbing his crotch. He had the cocky swagger of a confident older man which let him pull off such a bro move. "Leon's here tonight," he said to Aiden, before closing the case and handing it to him.

"Perfect," Aiden said. "I'll make the connection." 

"Aiden knows my number," Edward said to me. He leaned in and kissed me one last time. "Looking forward to our time together," he said, before disappearing back into the crowd. Once more, it was just Aiden and myself.

He turned me back around, facing him. "Let's get ready. I can't wait to get inside you." I nodded in agreement. My mind was racing, thinking about everything that we would do, and I didn't want to wait.

I leaned in and kissed Aiden. "I want you inside me," I said. "So badly." I pressed my body against him. His cock was hard; I reached down and tried to pull his underwear off.

"We have all night for that," Aiden said, as he pushed my hand away. "One last friend for you meet." We stepped away from the corner, and Aiden pushed his way through the crowd. "If I know him, he'll be by the bar," Aiden said, as he pulled me through the mass of men. The men were less dressed, and most were coated with a layer of sweat that came with fucking. Occasionally a man would grab my ass; once a man pressed his finger against my hole. 

I had to force myself not to reach back and spread my ass open for him. The crystal had hit me hard; all I could think about was getting close to another man, feeling his hard penis press into me, and then shoot a big load in my hole. I remembered how warm I had felt when the other men came inside me and how safe and protected it made me feel. I wanted to feel that feeling again.

"I see him," Aiden said. "By the bar, of course." I looked over to where Aiden indicated. There was a pool of light illuminating the table; there were various bottles of liquor and beer all over it. There was a guy a little shorter than me with thick brown hair and a beard. He looked like he was only a few years older than me. Like the other men in the room, he was naked, except for a dark green backpack slung over one shoulder. "Leo," Aiden said.

"Wow. Aiden Wolfe. Didn't expect to meet up with you," he said. "How's it going? And who's your friend?" He looked up and checked me out, lingering on my still-soft dick. 

"Leo, this is Jay," Aiden said. He turned to me. "Jay, this is Leo, another old buddy of mine."

"He means I was his dealer," Leo said. "I see you've been enjoying your night here."

"He has," Aiden answered for me. "And looking to keep the party going. You got a teener?"

"Of course," Leo said. "$75."

"I'll get my wallet," Aiden said. "Take care of Jay while I'm gone." 

"Of course," Leo said, and pulled me in close. His furry chest brushed against mine and his cock hit my thigh. "You're a sexy one," he whispered in my ear. The thick fur of his mustache tickled a bit, but also sent a tingle down my spine, right to my hole. 

"Thanks," I murmured. I was trying to stay still, but every muscle in my body was taut, dying for the merest brush of his body against me. "You too," I said, and finally forced myself to reach out and stroke his cock. It had been easy to see that he was already erect, but it took touching him to realize just how hard his cock was. It wasn't as huge as Damon's, or what Aiden seemed to have, but it was still very respectable, with a good thickness to it. 

"You want that inside you?" Leo whispered in my ear.

"Yeah," I replied. 

"Me too," Leo said. "First time here?"

I nodded. "Yeah," I said. Leo glanced down; even in the narrow space between us, I knew he could see my cock. Unlike his rugged and erect manhood, my cock was still painfully soft.

"Partying, I take it?"

"Yeah," I said. In the moment, I was totally unable to meet his eyes, and felt myself blush.

"It happens. I took a V," he said. He leaned in and kissed me. His beard was softer than I expected when it rubbed against my face. "Can I fuck you?" he whispered to me as he broke off the kiss. "You are so fucking sexy." 

"Yeah," I said. I shivered in anticipation. His dick was warm against my skin. It would feel so good when he slid the full length of it into me. "Please. Fuck me."

"I haven't cum yet tonight," he said. The crystal racing through my veins allowed me to believe him when he said it. I wanted to get every drop of his cum in my hole.

"Give it to me," I said. Aiden was going to be back any moment, but it didn't matter. No matter how close Aiden lived, it was still going to take too long to get to his place, and I was ravenous for sperm. I had already taken so many loads, one more would not matter in the slightest. "Just fuck me."

"You're grabbing it by the horns," Leo said. "You're gonna remember this night good." He spun me around and pushed me down over the bar. As I got face to face with a bottle of "naval strength gin," my ass popped up. "Fuck," Leo said. "That's a well-used hole." Before I could say anything, he stuck his face in my crack and began to lick my hole.

"Fuck," I moaned, as his beard rubbed over my throbbing anus. I was suddenly thankful for how soft his mustache was; it would be near agony for me to endure stiff bristles. "Oh fuck," I moaned again as his tongue gently pressed into my hole.

"Fucking cummy hole," he said. "Guess you like to get barebacked, huh?" I grunted and nodded. I knew there was something I needed to be sacred about, some reason why "good boys" didn't get barebacked by strangers. But it was hard to remember, especially as Leo's tongue pressed into my hole, licking up the sperm that had dripped down. "And you get bred too, huh?"

I nodded again. "Breed me," I moaned. I had seen online porn where the girls had moaned like I just did. I now understood why they moaned and how bad the need could be. "Give me your seed," I grunted, no longer caring what Leo thought of me, so long as I got his load. 

"Fucking bareback that hole," Leo muttered. He was rubbing his dickhead along my crack, getting it lubed up and ready to penetrate me. "Sweet, spermy hole," he continued. He had stopped stroking his dick and was now lining it up with my hole. "So fucking wet," he said, and pressed it into me. There was a moment of sharp pain, but it quickly dissipated as Leo's cock pressed into my sperm-filled guts. As the accumulated sperm coated and lubricated Leo's cock, the feeling transmuted into utter bliss. I was getting fucked, and I was loving it.

"I see you made short work of him," Aiden suddenly said. I looked to my right; he was standing there holding his pants and shirt in one hand, my cargo shorts and tank top in the other. 

"Yeah," Leo said. "It was easy. Your boy is in heat tonight." 

Aiden draped our clothes over a nearby bar stool. He leaned in and kissed me, his tongue probing deep in my mouth. It felt nice to have him near me, to be tenderly making out with me even as another man fucked my hole. "Just want to make sure he has a good time tonight."

"Well, I know what will help you two have a great time," Leo said. Aiden looked down, and I suddenly noticed a plate right next to me, already set up with the now-familiar glass pipe and torch. "Go ahead," he said.

"Sure," Aiden said. He stuck the pipe in his mouth, lit the torch, and started to heat the bowl. "Forgot how fucking good this shit is," he said, as the first bit of white clouds appeared in the bowl.

"Get yourself twisted," Leo said. "Jay would appreciate it."

"I know," Aiden said. He ran a hand along my back, starting at my ass, and ending up resting on my shoulder. "He's definitely a catch." He returned his hand back to the pipe, gently rolling the stem as he inhaled deeply.

Leo forced his dick into my hole, filling me up. I gasped, but at the same time, tightened up my hole, trying to keep him inside me for as long as possible. "Oh fuck," Leo moaned. "He's a hungry one." He pulled his cock out slightly, then pushed back in. It reminded me just how deep I had been fucked over the course of the night and how much spooge was still deep in my guts.

"Here," Aiden said. I looked over my shoulder. Leo leaned in and pressed his mouth against Aiden's. It was hot to watch the two men make out and see the beards of the two men pressed together, as Aiden's salt-and-pepper whiskers mixed with Leo's dark brown fur. I wanted to make them happy, make them feel like real men, strong and dominant. I already had one of their cocks in me, and it was only a matter of time before Aiden would fuck me as well. Aiden exhaled the hit into Leo's waiting mouth.

"Fuck that was good," Aiden said. "This one is for you," he said, looking right at me. I pushed myself up a bit, careful not to disturb Leo's cock, still lodged deep in my asshole. Aiden put the still-warm pipe back in his mouth and started to inhale even before the torch was under the bowl. 

"I want to see you get nice and high," Leo said. I wasn't sure if he was talking to Aiden, me, or both of us. In a thick white cloud, he exhaled the rest of the hit. It drifted down towards me slowly, as Aiden continued huffing on the pipe. Leo continued. "Does he know how horny you get when you are tweaked?"

"He's gonna find out," Aiden said. "Aren't you?" He exhaled a small hit, just enough for me to get the slightest hint of its scent. My ass throbbed, anticipating the pleasure of one more hit from the pipe. Aiden put the pipe back in his mouth. This time it was the hit I was going to take, a long, slow, intense draw from the pipe. I wondered how much was too much, but quickly decided that I wasn't there yet.

"Please?" I grunted. It was for both of them, for Leo to force his cock deeper into me, and for Aiden to force his hit into my lungs. I remembered how Damon had held his hand over my mouth and nose. For a second, I missed Damon's forthright intensity. But then I remembered the terror of the encroaching blackness. But then, Aiden leaned in for the shotgun. His beard was stiffer than Leo's, more like a man's whiskers should be. It scratched slightly, but I still willingly opened my mouth and accepted his hit. It was thick and intense, and I felt the rush of the drug almost immediately.

"Fuuuck," Leo grunted, as he watched just how much of the cloud still dripped out from between Aiden and myself. "That's gonna get you in fucking orbit!" 

"Me or him?" Aiden asked.

"Both of you, I guess," Leo said. This hit was more than I wanted, coming so quickly on what Edward had fed to me. But I didn't care. Leo's cock was lodged in my ass and Edward's tongue was deep in my mouth. I was happy and the drugs were not going to make it any worse. "Glad to see you back with us," Leo said. Aiden leaned back and kissed Leo.

"It's nice to be back. One more for you?" Aiden asked.

"Of course," Leo said. "It'll do you good too." 

"I know," Aiden said. He started to heat the bowl again. "So, fucking good. And so nice to be sharing it with men like you." He put the pipe in his mouth and used his free hand to brush my back. It was another long, careful hit from the pipe, and then he kissed Leo. The two men made out longer than they needed, enjoying the carefree liberty the drugs gave them to simultaneously explore their masculinity and sexuality. As they kissed, Leo's cock throbbed and he leaked some of his pre-cum into my hole.

"Fuck," Leo grunted, struggling to keep the cloud in his lungs. His pounding had been steady and intense, and he would not be able to hold his breath for too long. Still, from the way that one hit had affected me, he had potent drugs, and even the few seconds would be enough. "Yeah," he said. "Good drugs. Good men. Good fucks." He exhaled, and kissed Aiden one more time. "You want it?" he asked, turning his attention to me.

"Hell yeah," I grunted. "Fucking breed me." He was just one more man in the night's slow parade, but he was still every inch a man. It was his birthright to cum in me, and I would not deny it. "Load me up."

"Is he?" Leo asked. He had leaned into Aiden, and I almost didn't catch what he said. 

"No," Aiden said. "Not yet. He's spoken for, but he's definitely needy."

"So needy," Leo said. He was talking about me, saying that I was needy. I didn't know if I was supposed to the proud or ashamed of the label. But in my cum-soaked gut, I knew it was true. I had lost track of the loads I had taken, but they were nowhere near enough. I needed cum. I would always need cum. "Give him what he needs," Leo said, slamming his cock into me.

"Fuck," I grunted. The cum in my hole was still lubricating Leo's cock, but it would not last forever. I needed a refresher, and luckily, Leo was right about to explode. "Breed me," I moaned, squeezing my ass tight around Leo's hard cock.

"Damnnn," Leo moaned. He slammed his cock into me one last time and exploded. In contrast to Doug, Leo's orgasm was blistering and intense, his hot cum spraying from his dickhead and literally burning my insides. I must have twitched, because Leo grabbed my hips and held me in place. "Need you to take this load," he muttered.

"Oh god, it's so fucking hot," I said, scrambling to acclimate myself to the stiffness of his orgasmic cock and the heat of his fresh semen. "You’re fucking cumming in me."

• Like 37
  • Upvote 24

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...