2nd successful load

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest curiousnegsub

Just received my 2nd load, and storing it safely as I type. 

A very friendly guy in his early sixties I met on Squirt. Both my BB experiences have been off that site.

I met him in town and took him to my flat. He's the first guy to come here, so that was a first for me.  We had a cuppa and chatted for about 30 mins before going to the bed. Really friendly and easy to chat with. He's one hell of a slut, with a lot of local experiences with many guys.  We got naked on the bed and started by simply touching and stroking... then got to sucking... eventually, I was down sucking his cock as he lay on the bed, and he asked if I wanted to sit on it. Immediately, I climbed on after making sure it was well coated with my spit. He loved it, and it wasn't long before he said he was about to shoot. My excitement of being about to receive his gift made me clench my buttocks tight over his dick. It was cut, not especially long, but it was quite fat. I felt the pulse and hardness of it at it released his cum into my hole. Such an amazing feeling!

I pulled off him and he cleaned up, then went down on my cock to make me cum. It was the thought of being converted that made me shoot so hard that it shot in his eye. He laughed, saying that had never happened to him before.

We lay in the bed together for about 20 mins, chatting about various stuff, then he got dressed, saying he'd like to do it again sometime.  I didn't ask him about his status, but with him being totally vers, fucking and getting fucked, it could be interesting.  The load is secured in my ass, absorbing for as long as it needs.

Guest curiousnegsub
1 minute ago, CumDump24 said:

Propably yr ass thats healing frol any stretched wounds. It'll go over. 

That's what I'm thinking. It needs to get used to it. :-)

4 minutes ago, curiousnegsub said:

That's what I'm thinking. It needs to get used to it. :-)

Yes. Just put a bit of ointment on it and train regularly. My itch as well because it was a very big cock this time not used to it. Need to wear my pb's more

Guest curiousnegsub
4 minutes ago, CumDump24 said:

Yes. Just put a bit of ointment on it and train regularly. My itch as well because it was a very big cock this time not used to it. Need to wear my pb's more

Cheers for the advice. It's a learning curve.

Guest curiousnegsub
1 minute ago, CumDump24 said:

Wear puttplugs all the time and it will get better and better. Also use large dildo's so you can take it deeper and deeper making you ready for any cock

Thanks. I'd better buy some, as I don't have any buttplugs or dildos.

Guest curiousnegsub
3 minutes ago, CumDump24 said:

Buy these and good lube. Make that your basis

Thanks again. I'll do that.

It's a whole new thing for me, and I appreciate the advice from an experienced bottom. I'll order some today.