Manila Surprises

misneach

I sometimes travel for work and while that can be a drag, it is great to turn on the computer or open an app on the phone to see who is cruising for sex. Without fail, every time I go to Singapore, Philippines or anywhere in SE Asia, there is a bonus to being a European. For some reason, these guys who are usually smaller in stature, like bigger white guys of all ages. On a few occasions in Manila I have met the same guys on different visits. I want to tell just one story. I saw this guy on one of the websites. His profile suggested a safe sex status as 'sometimes'. Usually, as we know, that means the rule is for this guy to bb. So, he came to the hotel and he was 160cm to my 179. He was slightly built to my big frame and he was a good fifteen years younger. Polite, friendly and happy to meet when talking over a drink, I got the surprise of my life when we went to the room. In seconds, he was naked and on the bed. His cock was not big but Im not huge so I don't get too hung up on other guy's size. He became powerful and dominant in the bedroom. What i like was that he was serious and not acting or putting it on. He needed to urgently cum and made it clear that he had to blow a load fast. I was ordered to my fours and he climbed up on my back and smelled me from head to toe while his cock just got rock hard. "you don't drink milk, do you.. I cannot smell dairy from you". and with that he just spat on my ass hole and plowed his very hard cock into my arse.. he was small but he fucked that cock of his in several directions inside me so that I felt like i was being plowed by a piston and he did it as if he was twice the size. I knew he was strong and he blew hard and heavy inside me... After that he relaxed for a few minutes and asked me to take him to the bathroom.. I did and got into the bath with him for the shower but I had that wrong because his shower was his piss in my mouth which he did to show me he was in charge of what happened. Once back in the bed, he took his time. He wanted to suck and be sucked, to rim and be rimmed and then fisted me gently until he was ready to fuck again which he did. First on my back, then he flipped me to my side and then flipped me over again on to my knees. he threw me around as if I was the little guy and he the big guy. Clearly a wrestler or something he was so strong. By the end of that first meet, he had cum in me three times. he came again on two of the nights that I was there. He told me that he was cheating on his boyfriend who would be horrified. I met him on any trip I have taken to Manila since but now he is in a new relationship with a guy who is as promiscuous and free as he is.. he continues to breed and enjoys it. It was one of my favourites because it was not just hot but unexpectedly so. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5