Daddy / Son

ashattacks

I prefer older tops as well. Feels extra naughty to get fucked by an old man.

In the baths they always look so happy when they finally can fondle a young guy (me). Only downside is to realise they are bottoms as well and/or have small limp dicks.

• 3 weeks later...

Love Dad/Son (incest). My uncle broke me in when i was young. My older brother and I also fooled around growing up.

Edited by HungLatinDom

I knew I was gay when I was 5.

My dad decided I was more fun to have sex with than my mum when I was 11. It was an erotic experience at the time...but it ended up destroying the family.

IMHO, better a fantasy than having lived it.

• Upvote 2

Love giving my arse to a Daddy - if he is really big tall fat/muscled very hairy and of course older. and to be honest with Daddies cock size really does matter. Tats and piercings help as well. Saw a gorgeous one outside Comptons in the summer big boots, army shorts, vest - he took me to the sauna and fucked my brains out. Really thick dick. He said 'you want Daddy's raw cock up yor boi hole' and stuff like that as he plowed me. big soppy kisses afterwards. Never seen him since but i remember him sometimes when i wank.

• 4 weeks later...

a truly hot Daddy/boy fuck session needs to have the Daddy in control of the boys body so he can show the boy what his little bod is for. Daddy should always be firm and forthright in his domination over the boy, but must also be caring, encouraging and should make his boy feel like he is the most desirable, sexy, beautiful creature in the universe. Daddy should teach him that his boy has a pussy, not in a demeaning "feminized" sense, but the receptacle of a primal breeding urge that turns all of Daddy's lust and animalistic needs to the need to procreate and create more life force between Daddy and boy. the mere act of the loving, perverted, thrusts of a large Daddy dick into a smooth shallow slimy boy's anus transforms it into a pussy, because Daddy is putting all his strength and love into his boy who becomes a beautiful temple of their life force creation. Daddy's seed in the boy's pussy consecrates this holy temple.

Anyways, that is more or less how i've felt about every really good and hot connective fuck I've taken from a knowing, responsive and responsible Daddy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Just wanted to say I respond to what you had to say very powerfully. I am a submissive bottom boy, 23 years old and feeling like I'm reaching the end of the road when it comes to the point in my life where I'll be young enough to be a special 'son' for the right 'Father'. I'd love a chance to make that special intimate connection with an older man, and have him open my eyes to the world of raw male intimacy and DNA exchange

I'm big into the Dad/son fantasy too. I pretty much have only had sex with older men. I'm in my early twenties and most of the men I've been fucked by have been in their forties and fifties. A lot of times we don't even verbally get into the role play, but the whole age difference is hot for me because I can fantasize about it when I'm getting fucked. But I'd love to find a man who'd really like to make my fantasies come true!

For me it's doubly exciting because the idea of a "Father" "son" roleplay relationship with an older gay man has always been deeply stimulating. A gay "Dad" to teach me what being a bottom is all about, as well as having someone to share that special loving emotional bond with would be the most fulfilling and meaningful relationship I could hope to have with another male

Then there is the bare backing, where I can't think of a better way to explore every last facet of BB sexuality than with the help of an understanding older man who can show you how to embrace you fears and your role as a bottom in order to give your top the maximum amount of physical pleasure and emotional satisfaction you as a bottom are capable of giving to him

As many others have stated before me, Tops are a limited commodity, and they have their choice of bottoms.

If I were to be lucky enough to find an older man to choose me as his special son, I am certain that wet raw and unlimited access to my holes would be an important part of the relationship he wanted to have with me:)

Edited by uncut23