Used Condoms

NastyRigPig

Yup, i love it. In sauna's and sex clubs, i'm constantly raiding bins to see if there are any full rubbers lying about. If so, it goes inside and over my hole... makes for the best lube.

I don't care about who fucks me, so why should i care about where the rubber came from? It's the same thing really.

These could be my words :2thumbs:

fuck the idea of using condoms really isnt my thing but reading these stories... I am going to start taking condoms to the gym with me at some point i can jack off and leave it in a locker or near the stalls or something. if youre in la and go to 24 hour fit hit me up i can tell you where i will leave them so you can get a have for your personal use.

Pics I like...

b036_jpg_2.jpg

b156_2.jpg

b186_jpg_2.jpg

thats good to know, all the spas give condoms for free yet charge 5-10 bucks for cock rings... now I will have a use for a condom next time i go to the spa and i can save a few bucks!!! and boycunt thats hot, i will have to leave used condoms around the front of your building, that way you can have a nice treat before you head out to work or class!

• 2 weeks later...

that is a fantasy of mine finding used condoms. i am goingto have to try the bookstores usually when i find them they are empty. I always wanted to find some guys to take and make me some and send them to me so i can freeze them an then put them in my ass when i do my whore myself out when i do my motel sceene.

• 5 months later...

I started picking up used condoms in arcades in Denver and drinking the cum a couple years ago then graduated to using them to lube my hole by shoving them in and unrolling them inside and slipping them on a dildo and fucking myself with it using some strangers cum for my lube. I've been fantasizing about letting NastyRigPig fuck me with his spiked PA and using loaded condoms to lube my hole while we party all weekend. Now in KC and looking for good areas to find more. Will let other guys watch or make vids of me taking mass quantities of dirty used cum. Can anyone help me out?

Not quite random rubber retrieval, but there are some guys in the sex club or gay resort I hang out at who insist on a rubber before they fuck. Not one to pass on a hard dick and a good fuck, i let them wrap up and fuck away . Just after they get their nut and do all the required grunting and moaning, and are just beginning to slide out of my ass , I reach back quickly and wrap a finger around the rubber at the base, so they are sliding out of the rubber more than my ass. As their slime coated cock pops free, and before my hole closes ( no snapping shut anymore :-) ) I push the whole fucking rubber up into my hole- usually the guy looks around for the rubber, and then just leaves. Sometimes in a group scene someone else will step up and fuck it in deeper- raw

Before I started chasing poz loads, I used to collect used condoms from adult theaters and arcades. I'd drink the loads, use them to jack off, or pour them into my hole to use as lube. Nowadays, I prefer to get charged up by gift-givers but if I find a used condom at the bathhouse, I'll put the cum in my ass to get ready for the next breeder top.

nothing better than finding a used rubber... full of seed.... when i go the the crypt here in denver... i go from booth to booth... its amazing how many used rubbers full of cum you can find.... sometime i lick the load right out of them... sometime i work the load into my ass.... not knowing who the load came from.. just knowing its a load of seed... i fucking love it.... anyone want to send me some?

• 2 months later...