Not getting your partner off

topstud127

Not counting the situations like group sessions or a sex party where the top fucks but doesn't want to cum yet there are only a few that fucked me and didn't cum. Usually it was that he did manage to get hard enough to fuck (with or without a blue pill) but was too tired to cum. A few times a 1-1 when the top stopped and said he wasn't into me after all (why start in the first place then?).

For me the times that a top fucked and fucked and couldn't cum were not necessarily a bad thing for me as a bottom. Felt sorry for them but some made ME cum while trying to get off by pounding my hole like mad! To be honest, as a bottom, I prefer that over a top who sticks it in, thrust three times and cums. No fun for me at all.

It's not necessary for a top to make sure I cum too. Some just want to unload in a hole and that is fine too. But when he is considerate about what I get out of it it feels so good and I certainly will invite him back for more. I have two fuckbuds at the moment who always make sure I cum too (usually from getting fucked) and it's why I always look forward to our sessions.

When I bottom, I have little interest in getting off. I am there to serve as a hole for the pleasure of the top. I will only cum if the top wants me to and only after the top has bred me. 

Now I have been told to cum first so the top can use it as lube. That's also hot. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, bbaremich said:

When I bottom, I have little interest in getting off. I am there to serve as a hole for the pleasure of the top. I will only cum if the top wants me to and only after the top has bred me. 

Now I have been told to cum first so the top can use it as lube. That's also hot. 

My thoughts exactly. I couldn't have put it better.

• Upvote 1

Guest AlmostBottom

Any small Tops want to weigh in here?  In the age of tina, sometimes a 4 inch hard on makes a guy the only Top in the room.  Other talented Tops can hit the magic spot with a short magic wand.

I had a Top try and make me fuck with a tina dick to amuse everyone.  Which it did.

Then he had me stick it in a gaping whore's big hole - it didn't even touch skin.

So, to answer the question, "what's it like to realize your dick isn't big enough or you aren't a great enough top to get your bottom off?"

It's embarrassing even humiliating.  So it depends if you get off on that.

Any small tops want to weigh in?