Bottom fooled and got more than he bargin for

Guest Givemeyourload06

Guest Givemeyourload06

Part one

Yesterday I put an ad on craigslist and the guy said meet me at this spot noon.  I drove out and met this white guy in Detroit.  On my way I stopped and got poppers.

When he got in my car he told me where to get to his house.  I thought driving their must be over in this area, but boy was I wrong.  he took me down the run down area with burnt out houses.  when we got to his place I was like I think I made a wrong choice,  As we parked he reached onto a bag and took out bondage gear.   This included ball gag, collar, ankle restraints and wrist, and a leash.  

Me:  showing me what I need to put on in the house.

Him:  boy you have no Idea do you.  I want toy put this on as we are parked curb side.   

Me:  what

Him:  you heard me get naked and put this on.   You do want my load right boy?

Me:  yes master

him: than do what I say, and you are going to crawl into the house on your hands and knees.

So I than got naked and he said the cloths stay in your car.  After all the bondage gear was in place I got out of the car and got on my hands and knees.

He was dragging me by the leash and would turn and spank my ass if I fell behind as hard as he could.at this point I thought I was going to die.

Guest Givemeyourload06

Part two 

once inside he lead me down stair to an unfinished basement.   He opened the door and before my eyes was a dungeon.  Bondage bed, Sling, Fuck bench, speader tables, stretching tables, stocks, Gyno exam table with leg extensions, and a video camera set up.  On the walls it said their are no safe words for bottoms, nocondomes never pull out, pain is your pleasure, Crisco is Lube, and you will never be the same.

I turned and said I had to leave and he slapped me in the face.  The he whistled and I heard what sounded like a heard of elephants coming down the stairs.  when I looked up ten Black guys stood before me with the smallest dick being 8" and the largest 12".  The biggest one stepped up and said boy you are going to learn white bois are just fuck meat for the black cock.  You are our slave and we want you to call use the word "nigger" cock when we fuck you.  He said it make you realize what a degraded slut you are.

I than heard get on the fuck bench and they secured me to it.  They said you will take it from the biggest to the smallest and one of each size.  that ment 12'.11".10",9",8" or black meat.  Than I am going to throw my little 6" hot dog down your hallway of an ass.  He also said he will be the last one to cum.  

Than I felt the Crisco on my ass and being shoved in.  At not a moment to soon I felt a huge 12" pushing into my hole, and the video camera was rolling.  Once he worked it balls deep another guy took the ball gag off.  

him: what do you say

Me: it hurts stop

him: wrong answer 

me: fuck me Nigger

him: good boy

him:  what is the best paty or fucking Bois

me:  they can not get pregnant

him: correct, where do good bouys take cum?

me:  In their Boi pussy

him:  what do you wish for boy

Me:  I wish you could get me pregnant with you black baby.

him: what boi you need to scream this so the world knows

me:  I WANT TO BE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WHITE SLUT AND TAKE EVERYONES CUM.

Him:  good boy I want you to scream anytime you talk and moan loud.

Him: 20 mins in oh boy I am going to cum

me:  CUM IN ME LIKE THE SLUT THAT I AM.  I LOVE NIGGER CUM AND NIGGER COCK.  

Hm:  where do you want tihis cum

Me:  IN ME FAGGOT BOI PUSSY.

Him:  Augh Augh Augh

they repeated this whole thing for all five of these guys and repeated it for the next 5 in the sling.