At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

I was 7 the first time I ever sucked cock, he was a neighbor, and was 5, he couldn't cum but he thought piss was cum so he pissed in my mouth. I kept sticking any bi boy I could.  But the favorite was when my sisters boyfriend used my mouth when I was 11, after having tasted real cum, I never went back, I always look for older men now. If anyone wants to know the details just message me lol

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I first started sucking cock shortly after mine was first sucked. I was about 7 (many years ago now). Polish aupair used to like doing it to me and sucking my balls also.

From then I sucked others so they'd suck me back. Generally the same age as me, but also older sons of family friends .

• Like 1

First cock to slip past my lips was around 9. Next door neighbor family older step son visiting during summer. He was 15 and horny. I was happy to oblige and suck and swallow his cum. That was one of my favorite summers . Unfortunately the family moved before the next summer. I probably would have graduated to letting him fuck me

• Like 5

On 9/10/2024 at 2:23 AM, JustBuzzin said:

I was 7 the first time I ever sucked cock, he was a neighbor, and was 5, he couldn't cum but he thought piss was cum so he pissed in my mouth. I kept sticking any bi boy I could.  But the favorite was when my sisters boyfriend used my mouth when I was 11, after having tasted real cum, I never went back, I always look for older men now. If anyone wants to know the details just message me lol

Hot story.

• Like 1

Hello, new here but love the forum. I began sucking cock when I was in HS. I had been in a car accident that left my front teeth gone so I was always being called a cock sucker and I guess I took to it naturally. I so love taking a big cock and having no teeth up front made it easy for them. Later when I got my teeth finally fixed I had to learn to be more careful with them ;). But I already had the reputation by then. 

The first time I went down on my knees and a football dude stood in front of me and told me to take it down, I was hooked. I cannot explain the feeling, I just melted and at the same time was so excited my heart beat a million beats a minute! I just knew it was my place to be to give relief to men.

I was 11 when I caught the attention of an older guy (he was 16). We started with oral, then 69, and progressed to more advanced activities. We lived in the same apartment building, so we had the opportunity to continue enjoy each other many times until his family was transferred. I did really enjoy all of those experiences him.

• Like 1

My first real cock was at 16 with an older latino guy. I would suck him off every week when I would bike around my neighborhood. Also learned to rim his big ass and it led to me enjoying to rim and suck everyones cock. I did suck on a dildo at age 12 after I purchased it on wish since back then they didn't have an age verification setting or at least it wasn't working correctly. Almost used Grindr at 13 but at the time I was using an ipod touch that didn't have any cell service so once I leave my house I lose connection. Also backed out because I was overwhelmed by them amount of guys sending me messages.