How many bottoms are loyal to only one mature alpha daddy / owner

hotguy02

On 11/27/2017 at 2:04 PM, Insidemenow said:

Oh hell No! I get fucked by whoever, never I want.  If I was partnered I would expect him to whoremeout to every guy he could!

exactly. I am addicted to cock and seed and that is me full stop

On 2/18/2022 at 8:45 PM, PozConverted said:

Very agree with this. My Master is and remains the guy who pozzed me 4 yrs ago. From the very first day we have met, he knows I am a cumdump who likes being fucked whoever the men are. There is loyalty between us because we are bound with hiv, but our relation is definitely NOT monogamous. He encourages me to live the POZ life I want, and being in darkrooms is one of the best situation for me. When he is there with me, or in private poz parties, he likes choosing the men who will fuck me and that I am committied to accept. On his side, he has multiple partners. And we both are very happy with this relationship.

My ex did the same - organised my conversion party - organised my gangbangs, weekend fucks the works. He allowe and encuraged me to be the cumdump I wanted and needed to be

On 2/20/2022 at 4:58 PM, JamesL100 said:

And how many (few) tops are loyal to just one btm?

That is very true that it's kind of hard to find my top Daddy has made it very clear that he is allowed to fuck other bottom Boys I really have no say in that he makes the rules so I kind of have to suck it up

• 1 year later...

I’ve let the same daddy fuck me for 18 months, he knows what I’ll do, I know what’s expected of me and he makes me lust after him when I’ve left, i don’t tell him that I lust I just do. Whenever he asks me round I’m there in a shot. I feel safe with him and love how he fucks me