How many bottoms are loyal to only one mature alpha daddy / owner

hotguy02

yes. i would love to be a little bride and make love with the same man every night. his sperm would be inside me all the time.  my man would never be horny. his sperm would be in me every night. i do anything for him. 

10 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Nope, I love stranger dick, opportunities that present themselves. Darkrooms do it for me sexually, bending over a toilet getting fucked.

I have one life and take it when I can get it, lifes to short, enjoy it.

Very agree with this. My Master is and remains the guy who pozzed me 4 yrs ago. From the very first day we have met, he knows I am a cumdump who likes being fucked whoever the men are. There is loyalty between us because we are bound with hiv, but our relation is definitely NOT monogamous. He encourages me to live the POZ life I want, and being in darkrooms is one of the best situation for me. When he is there with me, or in private poz parties, he likes choosing the men who will fuck me and that I am committied to accept. On his side, he has multiple partners. And we both are very happy with this relationship.

• Like 1

i've fantasized about this kind of relationship, but such an "Alpha" has never presented/offered such a relationship. By "such and Alpha," i mean a Man who would actually be a fit. To me, a D/s relationship is symbiotic and requires a lot of chemistry between both parties to work. i think just going by a formula or code doesn't work  Half of all hetero marriages end in divorce, and they have been trying relationship for a long time, their model doesn't inspire me to imitate it, 

i do not think "perfect" exists, so i look for compatibility of important stuff. Look at studies, and the top three reasons marriages fail are: "infidelity, finances, communication."   Sex is obviously important, even in heteronormative relationship. Ignoring sex, or not placing enough weight on it, is asking for failure me thinks.  i think the gay commumity often has unconsciously adopted heteronormative standards about sex in relationship and i think that needs deconstructed... which requires stuff like self awareness and communication skills. Re finances, one does not have to be on a gay hook up site for long to realize how many users there are, using sex or supposed relationship as a means to get a free ride. 

To me "fidelity" and monogamy are not one in the same. To me, fidelity is more about mutual loving and caring for a partner and wanting to make sure His needs and desires are met. If that means Him pimping me out or Him getting a piece of ass other than mine,  or ___________, it is still a matter of us caring for each others desires and needs.

i suspect i could be happy with just one Man, but we would have to really have a lot of good chemistry to connect and bond. This stuff isn't pretend or role play for me, it's real and essential, and so would any would be mate have to be. 

On 2/17/2022 at 5:50 PM, ohmalewhore said:

I'm loyal to my Pimp Daddy. Yes, he sets me up with a select few other truckers so that they can enjoy my pussy, but I don't go seeking other men any more. Other gurls .... he's definitely okay of I go do that but would love to be invited once LOL  But as for other men, I'm not taking on anyone new unless they go through my Pimp Daddy, they drive a truck and he clears them first. He's protecting me and keeping me safe.

That's how it should be

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i've fantasized about this kind of relationship, but such an "Alpha" has never presented/offered such a relationship. By "such and Alpha," i mean a Man who would actually be a fit. To me, a D/s relationship is symbiotic and requires a lot of chemistry between both parties to work. i think just going by a formula or code doesn't work  Half of all hetero marriages end in divorce, and they have been trying relationship for a long time, their model doesn't inspire me to imitate it, 

i do not think "perfect" exists, so i look for compatibility of important stuff. Look at studies, and the top three reasons marriages fail are: "infidelity, finances, communication."   Sex is obviously important, even in heteronormative relationship. Ignoring sex, or not placing enough weight on it, is asking for failure me thinks.  i think the gay commumity often has unconsciously adopted heteronormative standards about sex in relationship and i think that needs deconstructed... which requires stuff like self awareness and communication skills. Re finances, one does not have to be on a gay hook up site for long to realize how many users there are, using sex or supposed relationship as a means to get a free ride. 

To me "fidelity" and monogamy are not one in the same. To me, fidelity is more about mutual loving and caring for a partner and wanting to make sure His needs and desires are met. If that means Him pimping me out or Him getting a piece of ass other than mine,  or ___________, it is still a matter of us caring for each others desires and needs.

i suspect i could be happy with just one Man, but we would have to really have a lot of good chemistry to connect and bond. This stuff isn't pretend or role play for me, it's real and essential, and so would any would be mate have to be. 

To me my daddy is perfect fit. I'm loyal to him.  Although he has other boys I'm ok with that. It makes him happy and that's what I want.    The wait to see him is the hard part tho especially being submissive to him and locked in chastity. A year now and he has the only key.  So the urge is depressing

Older thread, but my answer is that I’m 100% loyal to my husband. He didn’t pop my cherry, because that happened way-way-way before I met him. But when I committed to being his wife and personal property, then I completely committed to belonging to him. He’s cheated on me, but I except it as that he’s a dominant older male with much stronger sexual needs than I have. I have never-ever cheated on him, and never will, because that’s part of my desire/need to be his submissive property.

He’s had a bear tattooed on on my ankle to symbolize who he is as my hairy polar bear, and a cat tattooed on my wrist to symbolize myself as his pussy. I’m good with whatever he wants because that’s my submissive nature towards my husband. My opinion is that you need to comment to your true sexuality/nature, and enjoy who/what you are. Kisses!

I am too slutty to be loyal to one man sexually. In order for me to be in a monogamous relationship, there must be something else rather than  just sex alone that binds us together. 

On 2/19/2022 at 2:14 PM, rogerray65 said:

Older thread, but my answer is that I’m 100% loyal to my husband. He didn’t pop my cherry, because that happened way-way-way before I met him. But when I committed to being his wife and personal property, then I completely committed to belonging to him. He’s cheated on me, but I except it as that he’s a dominant older male with much stronger sexual needs than I have. I have never-ever cheated on him, and never will, because that’s part of my desire/need to be his submissive property.

He’s had a bear tattooed on on my ankle to symbolize who he is as my hairy polar bear, and a cat tattooed on my wrist to symbolize myself as his pussy. I’m good with whatever he wants because that’s my submissive nature towards my husband. My opinion is that you need to comment to your true sexuality/nature, and enjoy who/what you are. Kisses!

You are just like me that's awesome

i have never been loyal to one top. my very first sex experience and it was my very first top, i was loyal to him but he had me be fucked by his other friends and watch me getting fucked. and after started to call me a fucking whore. i would say he turned me into a whore and i have been one ever since my teens, fucking always a different cock, and being fucked by those who liked me so much who kept calling me to come back for a fuck.