Bottom to top (to bottom?)

georgiega

So I've been chatting off and on (more off than on) with an undetectable handsome black man who has a beautiful, just my size at 8 inches, thick, veiny cock. I am mostly a bottom but will top if the mood strikes. The other day, he hits me up and says he really needs dick.  The moment was right so I went over to his house, which wasn't on the best side of town.  Walked past his Dad and "drunk -ass cousin"and around back.  He walked me into his room and I take off my clothes revealing my pierced cock.  We start getting down to business and I am full mast and fucking him with slow short strokes and then fast long strokes, which is how I like it as a bottom. He is moaning and screaming LOUD, as I continue to fuck him.  I don't consider myself a very good top but he is Ffucking wailing like a banshee with noone in the house.  However just as Im blasting, grandmama comes knockin on the door asking about something or other (I have no idea what.)  Anywho, this dude wants me to fuck him on the regular, but I am mostly a bottom, but willing to oblige if I can get what I want.)  Plus, the thought of just walking into this Dudes house and fucking him in front of his fam is kindof a turnon.

• Like 2