The Time Is Right

I breathed out deeply once I had closed the car door. It was done. My strapping younger son was safely delivered to the halls of residence, his first year at university about to begin, and I was done. Sure, fatherhood was lifelong, but this stage of it was over. Justin was starting out on his road to independence, his brother Jacob had already done so two years earlier, and I was now something of a free man.

The boys were my pride and joy. Smart, athletic, good looking, popular, a perennial hit with the ladies - they were everything the right wing nut jobs would tell you they that never could have been with a single gay dad. But those things they were, and I was damn proud of it. Since their mother had thrown in the towel on parenting and marriage six months after Justin was born, they had been my entire focus.  I had done a good job all things considered.

My wife’s departure was obviously difficult, but it at least made me vow to never go down that road again. I have no regrets given the amazing two sons I have out of the whole debacle, but I knew I was gay before I even got married and it was tougher with each day to keep that side of me bottled up. I never made that mistake again, instead choosing to be honest with myself and those around me. Jacob and Justin grew up only knowing me as a gay man.

Raising two sons by yourself does not leave much time for other pursuits, and I was basically celibate for fifteen years. Sure, I had many offers from my sister and parents for babysitting, but to be honest whenever I took them up on it and got out of the house, all I wanted to do was check into a hotel and sleep. However, once the boys were old enough that they could be left at home for a few hours with Jacob in charge, I finally started to re-explore the world of men, something that I had only done a little at university before meeting Simone.

Well, it turned out that there was something of a pig in me who was finally being let out of the pen. At first I tried just generic - almost vanilla - hookups, but after I’d had my first visit to a gay sauna I realised my true nature lay on the sleazier side of things. I was initially versatile, and went on PrEP so I could safely engage in bareback sex with any man who fancied a session. In time I found I was really more of a bottom, although perfectly willing to top when the moment called for it. My preference, however, was to just be bred over and over, and I cared not by whom.

But then I got bored. Maybe it was that age old problem of the excitement of something eventually wearing off, to the point that you start to look for the next thing to tickle you. I didn’t want that to be chems or other drugs, so I guess I started looking for it in the sex. Despite being on PrEP, I found there to be something exciting in hooking up with poz guys and having them shoot their toxic seed in me. I actively started seeking it out, engaging in a growing fantasy of being pozzed, and not always being honest with the tops that I was in fact on PrEP.

I guess it was something of an epiphany that led to me realising that I didn’t just want the fantasy anymore. I wanted the real thing. I mentally flip-flopped on it for a long time, convincing myself in the comedown from a sex high that it was just a fantasy that I used to get turned on, but eventually it became impossible to convince myself that this was the case. It was obvious: I wanted to convert.

However, I wanted to have some control over it, rather than just going off PrEP and randomly finding out some day that I had been pozzed. It was a turn-on for me, but also a transition to a new stage of life, and I wanted to choose when it was going to happen and be ‘in the moment’ with it all. As such, I joined the ranks of chasers online, seeking an actual unmedicated (and willing) top through the sea of undetectables. Many a hope was dashed along the way, finding myself being repeatedly ghosted once whichever guy I was talking to had presumably got his rocks off wanking about the fantasy. It was all quite disheartening, but then I seemed to strike gold.

The guy - who went by the username PozMids - was a little older than me, and lived in a former mining town in the north Midlands.  He ran what he described as a ‘social club’ for older poz guys, utilising the premises of his old family business in a warehouse on an industrial estate. He told me it was a relatively closed circle, but members were allowed to bring in some entertainment every now and then with the agreement of everyone else. He was proposing that I be that entertainment, after what he said had been a ‘stealthy vetting process’. It eventually transpired that some of the guys who had flaked out on me had actually been testing me to make sure I fit whatever they considered to be the requirements.

Well, wouldn’t you know it, but Justin had been accepted to the University of Nottingham, meaning I was going to be driving him up to the Midlands. It wasn’t too far to get to where this club was going to be meeting, and PozMids had told me that that I was welcome to stay for a long weekend as he had built a couple of bedrooms with basic facilities into the former offices of the warehouse. I just had to bring what food and drink I might want for any downtime I had, and otherwise my needs would be catered for by the group.

This all sounded too good to be true, and I fully expected another flake-out.  However, after dropping Justin off at his halls of residence, I messaged PozMids again and got an immediate reply containing the full address that I needed to go to.  It was going to happen!

I set off in the car, but had to pull over after a few minutes and compose myself. I was seriously excited, but I think I also needed to check that my racing heart was not a sign of impending doubt. Was this taking a fantasy too far? Did I really want to deliberately convert? I got out of the car and lit a cigarette. Bad habit, not one I really had in my day-to-day life, but was a good nerve calmer when I was letting my inner pig out.

It did the trick. Yes, this is what I wanted, and I was just pumped up as I was excited about it, with a possible mild tinge of wondering if I was unwittingly going round to a serial killer’s place of business. I chuckled to myself when I realised that was exactly what I was doing, from a certain point of view. Cigarette smoked, I got myself together and then set off again, putting on some music to accompany the drive.

When I eventually found my way through the industrial estate to where my satnav was sending me, I parked up and got out of the car.  There were a few warehouses around and it was far from obvious which one I was actually supposed to be heading for, so I got my phone out and messaged that I had arrived. While waiting for a response I then got my bags out of the car, dumped them on the pavement and lit another cigarette.

Bags.  Yes, plural.  You see, aside from wanting the normal provisions you need for a weekend away, I had also brought my stash of kinks.  Various bits of leather, some toys, a blindfold, a marker pen, and of course my douching equipment, lube and poppers.  I was well ready for whatever these guys might be into, or of course for what I was into myself if I was given that choice.  I had a vision of how I wanted at least part of this weekend to go, so thought I better come prepared.

As I was approaching the end of my cigarette, I heard a door open behind me.  Upon turning around, I saw a man emerge and immediately recognised him as PozMids.

“Glad you could make it” he said, smiling as he walked towards me.  “It’s always fifty-fifty.”

“The odds are worse than that from my experience” I replied, also smiling.

“True, true” he replied, reaching out to shake my hand as he got to me. “Anyway, I’m Peter, and welcome to my little place.”

“Not so little” I said, looking back at the warehouse. “But I’m very pleased to be here. I’m Brad”

“Good to meet you Brad” he said.  “Now let’s get you inside and settled before everyone else arrives.”

I picked up my bags and followed him inside, going up some stairs as soon as we walked through the door to reach a set of rooms.  He directed me into one of them, where I found a single bed with a small set of drawers beside them, and then he showed me where the admittedly clean bathroom and kitchen were.  I had honestly expected it to be a bit of a state, but he seemed to keep the place in good order. He also showed me the small balcony area at the side of the building, I guess having realised I might want somewhere to go and smoke.

He left me to get unpacked, showered and cleaned out, and suggested I get dressed in whatever I was most comfortable in for the evening before coming back downstairs for a drink. I thus got on with all that, having a shower and then a bit of a douche to finish off a job I had quietly started before dawn at home while Justin was still sleeping. Once cleaned and dried, and with lube and a plug inserted in my rear end, I stepped outside wrapped in a towel to have a cigarette. I had another straight after, such were my nerves.

Finally I felt ready to go all in on my outfit. First up a leather jockstrap, then some nice sturdy chaps and my Fuck Me Boots. I then got myself into a harness, my big thick padded wrist cuffs, and my muir cap. I then fished out and put on my 1.5 kilo silver chain, something I had bought on a whim and occasionally regretted given I was a bit too meek to wear it in my daily life, but which just seemed perfect for tonight. Finally, and with a bit of slow and careful effort, I used the marker and the convenient full-length mirror in the bathroom to write “POZ ME” on my buttcheeks.

I had another cigarette outside to help me gather my nerves, and then went downstairs. There did not seem to be any other obvious rooms downstairs, so I went through the door into the main warehouse space. It was huge and thus looked pretty empty, but as I glanced around I saw there was actually quite a lot in there. Various mattresses, couches and chairs were dotted around, as were an array of big wooden boxes, upturned oil drums, a couple of slings, a St Andrew’s cross, and a padded leather fuck bench in the centre of the room. It was quite clear what this room was for, and I got an immediate hard-on.

Over to the side was a bar area, and that’s where I saw Peter (aka PozMids) sitting on a stool with his back to me, looking at his phone. I coughed to make it clear I was in the room, and he swivelled round.

“Well, you don’t beat about the bush” he said, smiling at me as I walked over. “Dressed like that, I think you’re not going to get much of a warm-up this evening. The guys will be all over you the minute they walk in.”

“That’s what I was hoping” I said, smiling back at him.

He offered me a drink, and I gladly took a large whisky. He also fished out an ashtray and slid it across the bar at me, letting me know I was fine to smoke in the warehouse. I happily lit up a cigarette as we sat on the stools having a drink.

“So, you’re here to get pozzed” he said. “Are you sure?”

“Absolutely” I replied. “Been wanting it for ages now.”

“Fair enough” he said. “There’s a couple of guys coming tonight who are on meds, but most aren’t. One guy you won’t be able to miss has full-on AIDS.”

“Great” I said, “hopefully tonight will be the night.”

“I’m sure it will” he said. “I can get an old toothbrush out and make sure if you want.”

“Actually” I replied, after hesitating, “I kind of want it to be natural.”

“OK” he said, “although I have a big PA as do some of the other guys, so you’re going to get pretty worn out back there anyway.”

“Cool” I said, smiling. “I like the sound of that.”

“Any other limits?” he asked.

“No” I replied, “I don’t think so.”

“Well OK then. If you need a break just say, we’re not here to hold you hostage or force you to do things you don’t want to.”

“Great” I said. “I’ve got quite a bit of stamina so hopefully I’ll be fine.”

He necked the last of his drink, and then put the empty glass down on the bar.

“Shall we get started?”

[to be continued]

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 3

I necked my own drink, and then got up off the stool and followed Peter over to the padded fuck bench in the middle of the room.

“Let’s give the guys a good welcome sight” he said, motioning me to get onto it. I took a hit of poppers from the bottle stored in the pouch on my harness, and then did as directed and got on the bench on all fours. I stayed still while he attached a couple of chains to the leather cuffs I was already wearing round my wrists, and waited patiently while he wrestled to get the bench’s own restraints round my boots to strap my legs in place.

“Right, that should do” he said. “You lubed?”

“Yeah” I replied. “Used a plug earlier too.”

“Good” he said, “no need to dally around then.”

With that, after a cursory exploration of my exposed hole with a couple of his fingers, I felt his cock pushing against me. Then, without much fanfare, he slowly but firmly pushed the entire length of it into me, the PA he promised (which I had not actually seen yet) feeling really different to anything I had experienced before.

“There we go” he said. “You OK?”

“Yeah” I breathed out.

With that he started to slowly fuck, building up his tempo fairly quickly until he was hammering in and out of me. He was really verbal throughout, repeatedly telling me how toxic he was, how this was going to be the fuck that changed me, and what a slut I was. I just moaned and groaned as I was pushed back and forth, absolutely loving both the physical feeling of his cock in me as well as the mental fuckery he was putting me through with this first pozzing of the night.

Eventually he thrust into me one final time and stayed put through the spasms of his orgasm, pumping me full of his gloriously toxic juices. I just quietly muttered “breed me” over and over and encourage him to fully empty his tanks into me.

Just as he was breathing deeply out following the final spurt, we heard the door to the warehouse open and clomp of several sets of footsteps coming into the foyer.

“Company’s here” said Peter, before withdrawing himself from me and leaving me feeling empty and gaping.

“Gents!” he shouted, as the men entered the room. “Just bred the pig to get us started, so he’s ready for you.”

Cheers went up, and I heard a lot more clomping as the group moved around the room, I guessed in boots not dissimilar to what I was wearing. I could not tell how many of them there were given my exposed arse was pointing towards the door, and the immediate hubbub of conversation amongst them all did not help me work out what kind of crowd they were.

However, it wasn’t long before I felt some hands started to explore my backside, and a finger get inserted. Again, it wasn’t clear if this was one guy, two, or a whole crowd. Then, of course, the finger was withdrawn and another cock was pressing against me. In it went, bony hands gripped my hips, and the next breeding of the evening got underway.

While the mystery guy was fucking me, some of the crowd started moving around to where I could see them. They were indeed all middle aged or older, but it was otherwise a very mixed group. Fat and thin, tall and short, muscled and wasting, leather and normal clothes, smoking and not. I looked around them all as I was fucked, keeping eye contact where it was made, and admiring any dicks that were already out on display. Eventually a large chubby guy wearing a Nike tracksuit approached me closer and held out his dick, which I happily took into my mouth. I do love being spit roasted, and knowing that both dicks were poz was such a turn on that I started to moan around the cock being pushed down my throat.

I was on that bench for a long time, and was fucked over and over. Although I’d seen some of the guys in attendance I knew there were more who had stayed behind me out of view, with quite a lot of chatter coming from the bar area over at the side. As such, I had no idea if everyone had bred me yet, whether anyone had taken a second turn, or what. It didn’t matter though, as I was being reamed out almost constantly, and while each guy had his own style and approach to it, every single one of them let me know in some way that I was taking unmedicated poz cum. This was even better than I’d hoped it would be.

After however long it was, Peter appeared in front of me with a warm smile, while someone else was hammering away at the back.

“Having fun?” he asked.

I just moaned while nodding in response.

“Well, we don’t want to wear you out so early in the night, so once Calum here has shot his load how about we give you a bit of a break?”

I just nodded again. Truth be told, as awesome as this was, I wanted to change position, maybe have a drink and a cigarette, and I was keen to actually see this group in its entirety.

Sure enough, the guy I now knew was called Calum shot off in me, his poz talk coming through with a bit of an Irish brogue, and then once he withdrew Peter and some other chap got me released from the bench. I stood up rather stiffly and stretched, then turned to see the group. There looked to be about twenty of them, much more than I had expected, and while most were chatting to each other a few did nod or wink in my direction as I made eye contact with them.

I made my way over, and gladly took a glass of water that someone handed to me followed by a beer from someone else. While I wondered where the packet of cigarettes I had brought down had ended up, one was offered to me by a big bear of a man which I gladly took, and then relaxed into chatting to these men for a bit. They were a nice bunch it turned out, and I could see why they hung around together. There was no judgement of the various fetishes on display, nor of those who just dressed in normal clothes, and what surprised me the most was that no-one seemed to want to delve into my reasons for being there. I guessed I must not have been the first bugchaser to attend one of their gatherings.

After a couple of drinks, a real gym bunny of a man started to stroke my exposed buttocks signalling that Round Two was not far off. I stood there and smoked what I knew would be my last cigarette for a while as a couple of others joined in with exploring my body, and then found myself being coaxed over to a nearby mattress. After being on my feet for a while at the bar it was a bit of a relief that it wasn’t the St Andrew’s Cross they wanted to use next, and I happily got down onto the mattress, took a few hits of poppers, and waited for some indication of what position to get into.

The first couple of guys took me missionary style, seemingly enjoying making a lot of eye contact while they sawed in and out of my well-used hole with their toxic disco sticks. Others wanted me on all fours, a couple of group members had me ride them, and then the last few took me while I was spreadeagled on my front. Some got really verbal, others just did the deed and then made way for others. It was all fucking fantastic, quite frankly.

Once the last of them was done, I once again got up to join the rest of the group, my stretched arsehole now properly dripping with toxic cum. Once again I was handed drinks and a cigarette, and once again it was just really nice to have a chat to this curious mix of guys. However, I could feel I was now a bit more physically tired, and I had lost all track of time so was clueless as to the hour.

“Right, we’re going to get you into the sling” said Peter from behind me as he put his hands on my shoulders, “and then everyone is going to fuck one or two more loads into you. Then bed. OK?”

I nodded, took a final draw of my cigarette, and then allowed myself to be walked over to a really impressive apparatus with a padded leather sling attached to it. I climbed up onto it, lay back and lifted my legs, watching as a couple of guys put my ankles through the hoops. However, rather than my wrists also being secured in place, I was quite surprised when an ashtray, cigarettes and a lighter were plonked on my chest, someone handed me some poppers, and another guy brought over some drinks and put them on a small table nearby.

“Just say if you want some water, whisky or whatever” he said, giving me a warm smile. “Someone at this end will get it for you.”

I could not help but chuckle, but gave him a warm smile back and nodded.

Round Three was a much more relaxed affair, with everyone clearly less energetic than they had been before, but almost enjoying the fucking more as a result. It was fantastic to just lie there with a steady supply of toxic cocks keeping me filled, while able to make eye contact with each of the group, smoke cigarettes when I fancied it, take hits of poppers when I needed it, and gulp down swigs of water or whatever else was on offer to keep myself both hydrated and buzzed.

Again, I have no idea how long I spent there, but time had no meaning nor concern to me. I was where I belonged, and this was only the first night. I could not wait to see what the rest of the weekend had in store.

[to be continued]

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...