Curious about bareback

Guest Sydneybbfucker

What has aroused your curiosity? Most heterosexual men would consider BB sex with a make as the last thing they want. They're wrong of course but it's still an odd question.

Q1: Top or bottom? Both are way better BB but very different from what you'd probably be doing.

For a bottom getting fucked raw and filled with cum can be exhilarating and totally satisfying. You should try it.

2 hours ago, Sydneybbfucker said:

What has aroused your curiosity? Most heterosexual men would consider BB sex with a make as the last thing they want. They're wrong of course but it's still an odd question.

Q1: Top or bottom? Both are way better BB but very different from what you'd probably be doing.

For a bottom getting fucked raw and filled with cum can be exhilarating and totally satisfying. You should try it.

Probably be curious about both top and bottom. I don't think I could ever bring myself to try gay sex. I feel I'd be turning myself gay, and the jury is still out as the whether sexuality is fluid or static. The notion that you're born gay or straight is not supported in scientific research nor is the counter argument at this point. Also, if I did try it should i get pozzed?

Edited by Octavian

Guest alwaysready

well, uh, maybe this is not the best site for you to be seeking advice on, as you don't think you could bring yourself to have gay sex.  this website is for guys who are past that point and are into pretty serious matters of breeding and being bred. as for your ? 'if I did try it should I get pozzed?' sounds to me like you want something you are not sure you want. you can get pozzed the first time you get fucked. is that really what you want, since you don't think you could bring yourself to have gay sex? seems like you have some serious sorting-out issues b4 you put even a big toe in the water.

• Moderators
20 hours ago, concerned1 said:

@drscorpio the troll has made his way back.

Moderator’s Note: As near as I can tell, this is likely a different troll. 

@Octavian, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt for now.

If anyone has received any aggressive or hostile private messages, please report them. 

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Octavian said:

Why am I being called a troll, etc...?   I came to your website to ask questions, and I seem to be getting harrassed here for it. That's unacceptable. I don't think users should be treated that way. People tend not to stay when thats happening.

Because a couple of days ago, someone posted an almost identical thread (see link) and then proceeded to send threatening messages to people. I think you will agree that you sound very similar. That is why people are suspicious. 

I'll just consider this a genuine question. Having sex with other men doesn't turn you gay. Being gay is a lot more than just fucking or getting fucked by a guy. Straight men do have sex with other men just out of convenience sometimes. Doesn't mean they want to live with one or fall in love with one. First you have to ask yourself if you really want to have sex with a guy or if the idea is appealing. If you don't then don't even try it.

If you do get turned on by it why not just give it a try? Plenty of gay guys who wouldn't mind servicing a straight man. See how you like it. Whether you do that bare or not is a different issue.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Octavian said:

Not sure if thats entirely similar.There are probably alot of straight guys here that are curious. I just saw another one like that in general discussion. Now this thread has been ruined.

Moderator’s Note: If you don’t like it here leave. I explained clearly why people were suspicious of your motives. 

• Upvote 1

I will leave, you guys are not very nice people and you are promoting the spread of deadly diseases and the rape of children and adults in some of the forum threads I have seen. That is very despicable and shameful. I bet this site could be shut down fairly easily if it were exposed and some of the people here tracked. I don't doubt that this is a real breeding ground for many sex offenders. This is no troll, and I'd watch what you say on here very carefully. Choose your words wisely as your freedoms may depend on it. You can ban me since I could care less about this site, but this site's days are numbered as are the sex offenders who dwell here. May god have mercy on all your souls, and for your sake you better hope there isn't an afterlife. It will not be pretty for any of you.

• Downvote 1

The first sentence of the last post by the OP makes me realise he was trolling all along. If you hate this site and what it is "promoting" (deadly disease in your view) and if you really do believe it is a site for sex offenders who rape children (unless you have evidence to back that up, I think you should not be making such truly terrible accusations) then yes, I think you should leave. It wouldn't surprise me if it's the same person who made the other thread but from a different IP address.

Edited by concerned1