Ideas for abusing dudes into dom/faggot play.

Guest hungandmean

This is a tricky one for me, i know this is an individual thing, not a one size fits all topic.

"Abuse" shuts me down, it doesn't open or bring out the sub in me. i'm not a physical masochist either and pain has the same effect of shutting me down.  i do not equate "Dom" with Sadist.

For me, being with a Man sexually is about connection and bonding and it's especially intense the more synergy we have, the more symbiotic it is. 

That said, i am deeply aroused by what i perceive as "affectionate degradation/humiliation."  Mostly it's about mind fuck, but is more subtle than overt, finessed vs crude or forced.   The difference? The Top/Dom shows His desire/need as part of the dynamic. To me, force, bullying comes off as disingenuous, a contradiction. E.g., a Dom/Top telling me how "worthless" i am and how i "mean nothing" to Him, all while He is purposefully using me, comes off as denial. 

On the other hand, there are lots of kinks that, when they are mutual, involve degradation and humiliation. Being trained and used as a toilet is just one example for me (there are others). When a Top/Dom tells me, or shyly, subtly lets me know that He wants to have and use me in that way, it deeply triggers a sub response in me of need and desire to please Him. Us both knowing that He has that kind of power, where we both want that, sets up a power dynamic that is more powerful than force or bullying is to me. To me, it's mind fuck and can go all sorts of places. For Him to be able to smile and have me honestly admit that i love being His toilet is deeply degrading/humilating, but at the same time is affirming need/desire in both of us. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

"affectionate degradation/humiliation."

I'd rather call it "affectionate reinforcement".

When a bottom holds the concept of degradation* close to his heart/mind, it's often a mirror image of his true self he's actually referencing.  The bottom loves submission, he loves himself for his submissive bent, loves his sexual Lusts, and - for want of a better word - calls it degrading or humiliating.  

A perceptive Top can either "go along" with the degrading mind-fuck, or work the sub's Lusts - whether voracious or ethereal - as a positive, fulfilling, self-realization experience rather than something degrading or humiliating.   There's an old saying amongst those who structure their lives in harmony with the Leather Ethic:  Don't tear a boy down, in order to rebuild him according to one's wishes, start with what is, and build a boy up to his potential. Enable every part of the innate submission, and in a positive, reinforcing manner.  

*I'm not referencing a classic B/d S/m scene, which requires a negotiation, all of that ... 

• Like 4

All it took in my case was getting spun so high that I couldn't even speak.  All I could do was suck his cock, and when he slapped me and called me a "faggot," a switch I didn't even know existed in my psyche flipped. Still can't believe how suddenly i transformed from a top breeder to a cocksucking faggot. But now, all it takes is a lot of clouds, the sight of a guy's dick, the sound of "faggot," and I'm immediately down on my knees.

Several great points made by @tallslendergyuy and @hntnhole. I’m not an experienced sub and am sure I’m not typical, but I’ve never felt degraded during B&D. I suppose it’s a combination of the personality of the Dom and my own head space. For example, I find drinking piss very intimate. If the Dom were to order “swallow that nasty piss, slut,” the words would add an air of sleaze but my focus would stay on the erotic golden stream. I love the sound and stings of a good flogging. My skin tingles with sexual excitement. Hot wax? Yes, please. A little pain is a lot of fun. 

But I can imagine all sorts of degrading acts that a serious Dom might force on me. Maybe I could find such an experience hot too. But not sure I want to find out. 

9 hours ago, DeviantLust said:

All it took in my case was getting spun so high that I couldn't even speak.  All I could do was suck his cock, and when he slapped me and called me a "faggot," a switch I didn't even know existed in my psyche flipped. Still can't believe how suddenly i transformed from a top breeder to a cocksucking faggot. But now, all it takes is a lot of clouds, the sight of a guy's dick, the sound of "faggot," and I'm immediately down on my knees.

That is good to know, maybe I should call my btms faggot more often.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

For me, having a top diminish me, immaculate me is hot… also love the physical punishment while getting fucked like a guy punching into my chest and gut, nipple torture, choking my throat (with hands or a cock inside or both), crushing my balls in his hands, making me open my mouth and spit inside…. Really a turn on because he’s breaking me down making me smaller.

17 hours ago, DallasPozzible said:

But not sure I want to find out

First, thanks for the kind words.  

To your quote above, I would offer that you need to really make sure of what you want sexually, how far you're wiling to go, what sexual acts you're not willing to perform, what you are, etc.  Take all the time you need to reflect on these questions, and when you have, offer your "firm limits" before committing to a scene.  There is no shame what-so-ever in backing out of a serious scene if you're not thoroughly convinced of your safety, that your stated limits will be respected.

I've gone into how to conduct a B/d S/m negotiation some time ago in another thread here, so I won't do it again.  The point however, is take care of yourself, your well-being first, and then offer your Top the best you have to offer.  Done right, it can be magical.  Done wrong, it can put you in the hospital.  

Good luck !!!

Edited by hntnhole
phrasing

On 9/14/2023 at 12:39 AM, pervinmt said:

I had a Dom who liked to take me to the movies. First,  we'd have a couple beers, then he would plug and diaper me. At the movies, he would dump his soda in the bathroom and replace it with his piss, which I would have to drink during the movie. I would have to keep one hand in his pants on his cock through the movie, and the plug was remote controlled so he would surprise me periodically with jolts, and I had to keep quiet. Of course I would piss myself shortly after getting there, and sit in my own piss. Later, he would wrap the wet diaper around my face before he fucked me.

Waht a great way to treat you.

• 3 weeks later...

A top who uses me fairly regularly, loves to humiliate me. I'm his faggot cumdump. I always have to be naked when with him - except for a cock cage, butt plug, and a collar. I carry out various household chores while he sits around watching tv. Whenever the mood takes him, he'll fuck me, give me his load and then order me to carry on with whatever chore he set. Sometimes he'll have mates round, and I'm expected to satisfy their needs. If I don't perform satisfactorily either with them or with the housework, I'll be caned. 

• 1 month later...