TOPICS which cannot be rated ....

FFun2BB

I noticed that some of my inputs/replies I wrote have no rating heart at the end... 

Did I make a mistake? or why are some of my replies without the Rating HEART ?!  could someone explain this to me? 

as I always find it useful if others share ones opinion on certain topics 

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Why don't you report one of these posts where you have noticed this, and we can take a look at it. 

It may be just the fact that you cannot rate your own posts. When you look at a post you made, you will see how others have rated it, but you will not have the option to rate yourself. 

1 hour ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: Why don't you report one of these posts where you have noticed this, and we can take a look at it. 

It may be just the fact that you cannot rate your own posts. When you look at a post you made, you will see how others have rated it, but you will not have the option to rate yourself. 

#drscorpion you are a hoot ....? ...who would rate his own post .. BUT than again you are right , I shouldn't ask this, as I am sure that there woudl be plenty :)

well you asked for examples,  here are some examples:

Was I Pozzed? 

By youngdumbtwink

Spot in the Office 

By pozpuppy

Gurl Training  

By Anarko99,

I am sorry if this turns out to be a silly question ... BUT YOU - #drscorpion - ARE THE HERO OF ALL OF US WHEN IT COMES TO QUESTIONS LIKE THIS :) - 

thank you FOR TAKING THE TIME !!!

XOXO  

• Moderators
18 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

I noticed that some of my inputs/replies I wrote have no rating heart at the end... 

Did I make a mistake? or why are some of my replies without the Rating HEART ?!  could someone explain this to me? 

as I always find it useful if others share ones opinion on certain topics 

I thought you were talking about not seeing the heart on your replies. When you post a response, you never see the heart on your own contributions. Maybe I am not getting what you are asking still. 

14 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

#drscorpion you are a hoot ....? ...who would rate his own post .. BUT than again you are right , I shouldn't ask this, as I am sure that there woudl be plenty :)

well you asked for examples,  here are some examples:

Was I Pozzed? 

By youngdumbtwink

Spot in the Office 

By pozpuppy

Gurl Training  

By Anarko99,

I am sorry if this turns out to be a silly question ... BUT YOU - #drscorpion - ARE THE HERO OF ALL OF US WHEN IT COMES TO QUESTIONS LIKE THIS :) - 

thank you FOR TAKING THE TIME !!!

XOXO  

I checked those threads. Everything looked normal to me. 

Thank you for the kind words. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.