Dominance - Questions for Bottoms and Tops

barecubtop

Guest Upstateguy518
On 12/9/2018 at 3:13 PM, Ozpig said:

Exactly. As a total bottom cumdump I love men being dominant and treating me rough. I have a married regular who gets off on dominating men, fucking them hard, slapping me around and he is the roughest fuck. I get so horned up every time he texts to see if I am free. I just love it.

Most bottoms I've been with love being controlled and dominated. They don't want passionate sex, They want a guy to use them and treat them like the sluts they are. Again, This is just from my experience. I have always found that the rougher I got, The more they got into it.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:57 AM, Upstateguy518 said:

Most bottoms I've been with love being controlled and dominated. They don't want passionate sex, They want a guy to use them and treat them like the sluts they are. Again, This is just from my experience. I have always found that the rougher I got, The more they got into it.

spot on - it is me all pover!

• 5 months later...

Even when I am feeling like I want something romantic or loving with my husband, I just don't feel as satisfied if we tone it down.  I honestly love the rough sex and dominance he exhibits.  Everyone has their preference.  Same with other guys that fuck me.  If you're not dominant or aggressive enough, I won't enjoy it and I probably wouldn't give you a second chance.

On 2/28/2018 at 8:11 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

I am a total top. Have not met a hole i didn't enjoy and i fuck like i hated the bottom. They always beg for seconds. And thirds.... lol

Next time you’re in New Orleans, hit me up! I do not like it when a top isn’t rough with me. Even in my relationship 90% of the time I demand a dominant aggressive hateful raping of me.